Mums Helping Hands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mums Helping Hands
Read Mums Helping Hands Reviews

About Mums Helping Hands:

At Mum’s Helping Hands we aim to provide a whole lot more than the regular cleaning package you might expect. We are sure to deliver a high quality standard of service to customers, with a flexible approach. Whether it is short or long term work, our goal is to provide a great service, whatever it is we’re doing for you. We always make sure that all clients are treated fairly and with respect, while maintaining a professional but friendly relationship with them.

01159420028

enquiries@mumshelpinghands.com

Unit 11,Lenton Business Centre,Lenton Boulevard,Nottingham NG7 2BY

My lounge looks amazing. My high quality carpet is very clean now and it was all done in under 2 hours. Even the dog hair is all gone. Really great cleaning service from Mums helping hands.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have used a few different cleaning services but this was the best! They showed up early, did a thorough job and were pleasant and friendly! They took my trash with them, an added bonus, and didn’t rearrange my entire house like some cleaners do. Their prices are also better than any I’ve seen.
We just had our first cleaning with Mums helping hand yesterday and I am very impressed with their service and the attention to detail. Everywhere in my house I found little surprises like folded toilet paper and tucked in sheets! I have never been so pleasantly surprised. I also had their window cleaning service and my windows sparkle! Thank you very much.
Excellent, everything is always cleaned to a very high standard, anything moved is always back were is was. Extremely trustworthy,
Great service, always on time, house always left spotless, even those annoying marks that used to be left on the kitchen gloss floor tiles. Highly Recommend.
We use them to clean the house and we have never had a problem with them and always impressed with the work, efficiency and punctuality of the company.
As a client of mums services for over 6years our cleaner as cleaned our home to a high standard every week she is reliable,trustworthy, always on time and a hard worker over the years she now as become a friend to us. There is no need to tell what to do ,she just knows. I would definitely recommend this company . Thank you Mum Helping Hand ❤️❤️
They do a brilliant job in the offices. Everything up to scratch and nothing is left out. Perfect every time the work and never have to worry about a thing with them in cleaning. Would recommend them to anyone .... friends, family or colleagues. We are extremely happy.
Best cleaning service, they do what they promise and stay on quote! A first-class, very thorough cleaning throughout - including kitchen appliances, windows inside and out, sockets, ceiling light fittings, skirtings, etc. I am happy to have come across MUMS HELPING HANDS!!! what a friendly, reliable and extremely professional company. Thank you so much regards, Amanda
I have been using Mums helping hands for over a year now and they have been very professional and reliable in the services that they offer.
I have been using cleaning companies for many years now, but this is the first time I used Mums Helping Hands. I was very impressed that the cushions on my kitchen & office chairs were vacuumed, and the items on my bathroom counters had been wiped down and cleaned - these are things that other companies seem to overlook. The house smelled fresh & clean, everything looked sparkling! I am very impressed and excited to have them continue!
We are very happy with this cleaning company, since we contract them to clean our office that we notice a significant improvement in the cleaning standards. We highly recommend Mums helping hands for our commercial cleaning.
I was recommended this by and friend and I can say it has an incredible service! friendly and professional cleaning staff who were very thorough. I've never seen my apartment so clean and smelling fresh! It's looks like it's been restored to when I first bought the place! Booked for weekly cleans going forward for sure.
First class service, I would recommend anyone to use their cleaning service, they did a great job cleaning our home, the staff were very polite & professional & I would definitely spend the money again in the future, as I found their prices to be very reasonable
I’ve been delighted with your friendly, efficient, fair-priced service, and hope to continue our relationship for a long time to come. I’d recommend Mums helping hands Cleaning Company to anyone who needs help keeping their house clean. Thank you so much
Just came home from our family holiday to find that the Mums team had been in and as usual have done a perfect job. I had forgotten to cancel them before I went and am glad I did. There is nothing better than getting back from the airport in the early hours to find your home immaculately clean and a place of sanctuary. Thanks to the Mums helping hands team.
Mums Helping Hands is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews