Multiyork Furniture Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Multiyork Furniture

How would you rate Multiyork Furniture?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Multiyork Furniture in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Just over a year ago, we had new covers made due to the old covers were only 3 years old, and was not happy with the material, it never stayed in one place. I was told a cotton fabric would not move so much. I choose a plain material which look very nice , but after a few months, the material started to bobble, and just did not look right, so I called them in and told them I was not happy. When they came to see the settee covers, they said it was just because they were new, and was advised to go over with a fluff machine, and that's it. Was not happy, because where ever we sat bobbles would appear. They do say your purchase is guaranteed for 12 months, what does that mean? I had new covers which were looking very bobberly after 2 months of wear, and made the covers look a lot older. I still complained after they made their decision, but no more action was taken, just had to continue taking the bobbles off with the machine. It looked so bad I actually, took the covers off, and put my old ones back on. Thats how disappointed I was. I have bought with them for many years, but will certainly think twice in the future. look much older."
Sandra Mandeville
"very helpful staff very knowledgeable of their products found us what we were looking for"
Multiyork Furniture is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews