Mr Memory Reviews

D3 Yeoman Gate, Worthing United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mr Memory made you happy

"I suggest nobody buys anything from this company as they will either send you the wrong Ram or send it to the wrong address even though you gave them the proper address and then when the package makes its way back to them they'll make you pay for the shipping and will not admit when they made a mistake I bet they do this to anybody who's not from their country I bet they make thousands doing this to poor people who don't understand they can fight back I will be going to my bank and sending in a request to get the rest of my money back because these thieves think they're going to get my $12 it may not be much but that adds up on their side I bet they make thousands from ripping people off"
Are you Mr Memory? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great website for buying memory, bought 2x4gb ram after using the compatibility checker which worked a treat. Could have done with some tips of how to install but a quick Google sorted that out"
"Mr Memory's 'Lifetime Guarantee' on memory is exactly what it states. After approx three years, I had a memory board fail and without quibble or hesitation they gave me a returns number and immediately by return post sent a brand new board. Amazing customer service!"
Mr Memory is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews