Motivii Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Motivii

Tell us how Motivii made you happy

"Excellent tool for remote workers"
"I APPRECIATE ALL THE NEW FEATURES SUCH AS THE REVIEW FUNCTION."
"Motivii is a quick and easy way to see everyone ‘s priorities and challenges for the past and upcoming weeks. Relatively flexible and good way to keep a real time pulse on engagement or"
"Motivii provides an excellent lens into how your team is feeling, what they think about experiences at work and where to focus more in terms of my role and accountability as a leader. The weekly updates are a great way for team members to stay on top of their commitments, provide transparency to team members around the work and as a leader, understand where progress is being made and where progress is needed. Love this platform!"
"I love Motivii! It is such an important tool to measure my team's motivation and I feel I know how my team is doing, although I don't always have time to have real discussions during the week with everybody."
"I like the weekly Motivii update requests as it reminds me of what I have completed and what I have on my plate for the following week. The questions also give me food for thought pertaining how I handle my work and the people I work with."
"Very easy to use!"
"The more I use this platform, the more I like it. Motivii has worked hard to improve functionality of the tool, allowing me to use it for a number of different purposes. I would highly recommend Motivii to any companies who want to improve information sharing and team performance!"
"Excellent way to keep an eye on the pulse of the team without taking up too much time."
"Motivii helps track your workflow and see how you other team members are doing."
"Great way of tracking team motivation in a timely way so that you can actually act on the feedback. We've had many a good conversation at the right time on the back of motivii responses. We also use it as a way for teams to update each other every Monday and it smooths communication across the company."
"Motivii is a great way to pause and reflect on the past week. Over time, you also gain valuable insights on your individual motivation and performance. Thanks to the regular updates, important conversations between employees and their managers get surfaced earlier, more easily, and with greater impact. If this tool stopped being part of my regular workflow, I would really miss it."
"Motivii really helps us monitor everyone's motivation and development!"
"Keeps the focus on the more important goals and less on the urgent actions, and the weekly reflection can help you make tweaks to how you approach things to be more effective."
"Has helped me identify gap in our team and work towards improvements,it has made a real difference!"
"Motivii is a great tool to follow up, maybe this will be the great imput to evalue performance for each Employee. I would like to see Motivii in the future as a productivity measurement tool"
"Really good at putting down the weeks thoughts and later reflecting on what was going right or wrong"
"Really helped me remind me to celebrate my success, think about what I could improve and focus on what I wanted to achieve the next week... all in a few minutes!"
"We have been able to use the tool successfully in our Team meetings to help refine and improve our culture and effectiveness."
"The highlights and challenges input from staff is very helpful. It prompts discussions that might not have occurred otherwise."
Motivii is rated 4.89 based on 20 reviews