Mothercare Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Mothercare
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"Not always the cheapest place to buy but the standard of products are high and I love browsing online and instore"
Are you Mothercare? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mothercare receives. Reply Free
"Managed to get a tommee tippee steraliser set for half the price as mothercare price matched this product. I am very pleased with the steraliser. I got the black one and it looks really smart. The steraliseris also easyto use."
"Being made aware of discounts so I can purchase at the right time"
"Good value for money, awsum baby clothes and shoes"
"Was unhappy with not received mybwhole order and one item was cancelled even though been on order for a week befor I was told."
"Mothercare's stores are geared up for parents, with excellent facilities available for customer use. I needed to take my toddler shopping in the middle of a week of intensive toilet training and their store made it easy. Some of their stock is a little bit pricey, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but otherwise they have a nice range of quality products and staff are generally friendly and helpful."
"ontime free delivery product as described"
"Good product knowledge"
"Good customer service in the shop"
"The delivery date was a couple of weeks off but then I got an email to state it would come sooner which was perfect."
"I am soon to be a Grandmother and although it has been a long time in coming, it is such a wonderful and exciting thing to happen to me. Mothercare was there for me when I was expecting my daughter 34 years ago, and it is still there for me when my daughter is expecting her first child and my first Grandchild. Thank-you Mothercare"
"Staff are always happy to help, we had gone in to ask about a pray for our first baby and they could not have been more helpful. Staff went out of their way."
"Was very pleased with my purchase and the service they were efficient and polite"
"Some of the clothes were lovely bit others were very small sized or very large in size even though they were for the same age. Bit expensive compared with other stores."
Mothercare is rated 3.43 based on 104 reviews