Motel Rocks Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Motel Rocks

How would you rate Motel Rocks?

"Terrible service, do not respond to emails, next day delivery does not deliver next day! Avoid at all costs."
"Ordered a top from motel rocks with guaranteed next day delivery (an extra £7). Was told by DPD that they still hadn't received the top from motel rocks 3 business days later so asked for a refund. Motel rocks blamed the delay on DPD and bad weather and told me my top should arrive the next day. When it didn't, I complained again and finally was offered a full refund including postage and got a £10 voucher. Was satisfied, however that was now 10 days ago and I still don't have my refund. Complained AGAIN and was told my refund was processed 8 days earlier and that bank processes can be delayed this time of year, yet somehow I got a refund today from an item I returned to ASOS 4 days ago, so not very convinced it's the banks fault to be honest. Will not buy from this shop again as I don't trust them at all."
"Lucy responded to my email within 5 minutes and was very helpful, great service!"
"Really rated this company until today i misplaced my reciept for a returns and then was told that a dress that id never even worn had a stain so was going to be returned to me and its going to cost me £70 for £55 dress???? I will never order from here again absolutely awful being blamed for ruining a dress i litarally just tried on!!!!"
"Ordered a dress that didn't fit and returned it weeks ago - suddenly thought I have checked bank account for a refund - sure enough, no credit from Motel rocks - complained and told refund hadn't been done but would be straight away. 6 days later still no refund!!! Am still waiting for a reply from them. Does anyone else have this problem???? Check your bank accounts!!!!"
"Ordered a dress on Sunday for next day delivery and it's now been 2 days and still not arrived"
"Clothes is poor quality considering the price - £35 for a flimsy playsuit that felt worse than Primark's! Sent back day after receiving but refunds take about a month to arrive. Not happy!"
"Just received my clothes in the wrong size, not happy"
"I actually Google-ed a website to leave Motel Rocks a review they deserve because I am so happy with my dress (I normally don't care to spend time writing reviews). I am surprised that the first three reviews I am reading say their customer service is horrible. Lucky for me that maybe they changed their service management when I ordered my dress. I really needed this dress to arrive on time for a photoshoot event so I wrote in the comments, "If I receive my order in 10 working days, I will forever love Motel Rocks." Not only did it arrive in 10 working days (very impressive since I live in California, US), but its packing slip had a smiley face :) drawn next to my printed comment. I am very happy to know that Motel Rocks really does read the comments and tries their best to fulfill them. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the dress-- true to how it looks on the website. Mad love and much thanks to Motel Rocks."
"terrible customer service, taking long time to refund the money, they have received my returning items 2 weeks ago and I have to wait another 15 working days to get my money back."
"I ordered something online and have waited 11 days for it and it STILL isn't here . I have sent them multiple emails and they just reply with ''it normally takes 3-5 days''.. I haven't even got a dispatched email yet and they wont tell me when it will be dispatched. Now i have no outfit for my birthday. I've never had to wait this long for a item in the same country as me or got such bad customer service. I WONT be shopping for here again!!!!!!"
"As a loyal customer to motel rocks I am shocked with the terrible customer service. I sent back multiple items and had planned on repurchasing something else in a different size/colour with the refund money. I was told 7-10 working days for the refund. On the 12th day I emailed telling them about the situation and I was told 7-10 working days again… Clearly couldn’t read as I had told them the amount of days I had been waiting already. Two more days past without my refund I emailed them and another two days past without even an email acknowledging me. Yet another email, this one not as nice telling them how shocking I am with the terrible service and that I wanted a phone number where I could phone and make a formal complaint. It is another 4 days later and I have no refund and no reply from the email telling me why this is, or an apology of any sort or with a number to complain. Will never order from this store again."
Motel Rocks is rated 1.83 based on 12 reviews