Motel Rocks Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Motel Rocks deliver?

How can I contact Motel Rocks?

About Motel Rocks: MotelRocks.com is the official website selling Motel Clothing. The clothes are aimed at fashionable girls and ladies with amazing proven sales in Selfridges, Top Shop, Cult Clothing and House of Fraser, not to mention smaller independent stores...Republic and Bank are desperate to take the products for Winter! ASOS are an online retailer, but no more websites will be opened to compete with the official Motelrocks store. The hype is out there already and people want to be on board. Motel is loved by Lily Allen, Little Boots, Alesha Dixon, Shingai of the Noisettes and Peaches Geldof to name but a few.

customerservice@motelrocks.com

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Motel Rocks made you happy

"I ordered a dress, turned up in excellent timing. Dress unfortunately didn't fit although material was great quality. Returned back to them and received my refund. I was put off using them reading the comments on here but I am glad I placed the order as the below does not describe them in my experience at all! Great company, great quality and I will be ordering again! Don't let the other reviews put you off - most people will only review if they have a bad experience and no one really does when its good - just a little something to remember!"
Are you Motel Rocks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"my parcel was never delivered. they tried to tell me it has been delivered and I spend $110 on it and its gone. motel rocks have done nothing to help and its absolutely ridiculous"
"My daughter tried a dress on and the fitting was poor. A little large on the waist. We folded it carefully and returned it. Now they are sending it back due to “marks inside the dress”, look like biro. Absolutely nothing to do with us. I believe they regularly use this claim against customers."
"Fast delivery and lovely dress"
"Very poor quality clothing, returned my item unworn and have yet to receive refund over 2 weeks after posting....stick to H&M -cheaper and better quality."
"I'm not sure about delivery within the UK however, if you live outside the UK do not order with this company. I've ordered twice and both times I didn't receive the parcel. When I contacted them I was given the details for the delivery company to sort the problem out myself. The delivery company were useless, they'd had my package for over 2 weeks but hadn't bothered to contact me to arrange the delivery. I called them to agree a delivery date, the package still didn't turn up. They haven't contacted me to tell me why or arrange another delivery date. I called them to try and schedule another delivery date but now they don't have information on the order! Having delivery issues once I can understand, no company is infallible, but the exact same thing happen the first time I ordered as well."
"The dress i ordered came with 3 holes, contacted customer service and they won’t do anything about it. Won’t recommend! Cheap clothing, not worth the money."
"Charged me £300+ from my account even though the order didn't go through (website told me it was invalid/incomplete AFTER I put all my card details in), got no confirmation, no delivery date, nothing. Tried contacting customer services via email (no reply), Facebook (no reply), twitter (an automated reply telling me to email them lmao), and then finally got the number for their head office where I was told all their customer advisers were "busy" and that their "mailboxes were full" so I couldn't even leave my number for them to contact me. I have opened a case with my bank because I have no idea how a supposedly legitimate company can get away with that. Clearly, the only customers they care about are the ones with large internet followings:-) DO. NOT. USE. THEM. If your order all goes to plan, then they're great, but you CANNOT TRUST THEM to do right by you if it doesn't."
"I bought a sequin slip dress and a sequin bandeau from Motel Rocks three days ago. Shipping and delivery was fast to the UK so I can not fault that. The bandeau was what I expected, fit fine as expected also as it is adjustable. Bought it in the sale from £30 to £15. The slip dress at first glance looked great, I tried it on and felt as though I could’ve got a size small, which is very rare for me but was my own fault. I expect the length of the dress would be suitable for anyone who is petite or shorter, however I am 5’8 and I definitely couldn’t do anything apart from stand up straight in it. The sequins were also stitched into one part of the dress which was very noticeable once on and the sequins had already started to fall off after wearing it for 5 minutes. This dress at full price was £50! I paid £19 and would definitely not have paid anymore for it! It’s a very cheap, poor quality, made in china dress and i would feel devastated if I had paid full price for this item."
"Dress ret to me with make up on it. I tried this on after a shower and had no make up on. Will never buy from here again"
"Order gives 2 weeks for return on internet purchases I am hoping for a reply to customer service but this is a poor show for first purchase they now have the item and the money spent. Not happy . Hopefully be a happier ending. If so I will update this review."
"I ordered 5 items off Motel Rocks and I am disappointed. Only 1 out of all 5 was decent. Their clothing is WAY to expensive for the TERRIBLE QUALITY of clothing they provide. You are paying +$40 per clothing item for cheap and paper thin material. Definitely sticking to Uban Outfitters. I will be returning 4 of the 5 items. I will keep you updated on the return."
"I ordered a dress and tried it on once and decided it didn’t suit me so sent it back. About 2 weeks later I still hadn’t received the refund in my account so contacted customer services to see what was going on. When they responded they said my refund had been rejected because of staining on the dress making it unable to be resold and the dress was being sent back to me. They tried to suggest it was due to wearing deodorant/make up while trying it on. I’d tried it on once after showering one evening so there was no make up or deodorant on me at all. I know for a fact the dress was in perfect condition when I posted it back so how could it have been ‘stained’. Awful company and will not be shopping with them again."
"I ordered a dress and tried it on once before returning. After 2 weeks I hadn’t received any funds in my bank and emailed customer services to find out what was going on. I got a response saying my refund had been rejected due to a ‘stain’ on the dress and it was being posted back to me. Customer services weren’t very understanding and tried to blame it on wearing deodorant or make up when trying on.... I tried it on once in the evening with no make up on. I know for a fact the dress was in perfect condition when I posted it back so how can I have got a stain on it! Will NOT be shopping with them again, awful."
"Terrible service, do not respond to emails, next day delivery does not deliver next day! Avoid at all costs."
"Ordered a top from motel rocks with guaranteed next day delivery (an extra £7). Was told by DPD that they still hadn't received the top from motel rocks 3 business days later so asked for a refund. Motel rocks blamed the delay on DPD and bad weather and told me my top should arrive the next day. When it didn't, I complained again and finally was offered a full refund including postage and got a £10 voucher. Was satisfied, however that was now 10 days ago and I still don't have my refund. Complained AGAIN and was told my refund was processed 8 days earlier and that bank processes can be delayed this time of year, yet somehow I got a refund today from an item I returned to ASOS 4 days ago, so not very convinced it's the banks fault to be honest. Will not buy from this shop again as I don't trust them at all."
"Lucy responded to my email within 5 minutes and was very helpful, great service!"
"Really rated this company until today i misplaced my reciept for a returns and then was told that a dress that id never even worn had a stain so was going to be returned to me and its going to cost me £70 for £55 dress???? I will never order from here again absolutely awful being blamed for ruining a dress i litarally just tried on!!!!"
"Ordered a dress that didn't fit and returned it weeks ago - suddenly thought I have checked bank account for a refund - sure enough, no credit from Motel rocks - complained and told refund hadn't been done but would be straight away. 6 days later still no refund!!! Am still waiting for a reply from them. Does anyone else have this problem???? Check your bank accounts!!!!"
Motel Rocks is rated 1.70 based on 27 reviews