MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

Read MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

customercare@morsepoint.co.uk

Victoria BuildingsRoyal Square

Excellent quality
Quick friendly service. Item packaged lovely and the jumper is superb absolutely love it
Very easy clothing company to deal with online.
Very quick service and excellent aftercare support. In short highly recommend and will definitely be ordering from you again. First class
Great shop great service
The coat was perfect
Excellent shop, I visited the shop in February and purchased a jacket. The shop has an excellent selection of clothes and accessories at good prices. I recently purchased a Barbour Tee shirt on line and received it within four working days.
Fast delivery and easy process.
I have been shopping at Morse point online store for many years ,buying quite a lot of clothes for my son. My orders arrive promptly ,and I have never had a problem with ordering or receiving my parcels. The clothes are high in quality, and reasonably priced. My son has driven to the shop from Liverpool ,to shop for clothes and has found the staff to be pleasant ,and accommodating, without the hard sell. All in all an excellent experience shopping with them.

Patricia.
Very happy with with the service I received from MorsePoint
Great products. Excellent service
Quick fast and efficient service. will use them again
plenty of choice
Top quality item👍🏻
Fantastic clothing got quite a few jackets
Excellent service from ordering the goods to receiving them. First time I’ve used MorsePoint and it won’t be the last, I will also happily recommend the company to friends and family. Excellent to see free delivery and returns service.
I spoke to Tomas the owner, for my most recent purchase. He has always been extraordinarily helpful in all the years I’ve done business with him. It’s obvious he is passionate about fashion as a business. I used to make an effort to see him when I was travelling near Windermere from my home near York. I’ve since moved to London and continue to do business, albeit by post now. Why? Well you can rely upon him and if it’s not right he will just deal with it, no quibbles. That professional attitude keeps me going back and I trust his candid thoughts on styles and brands. Orders always arrive with me next day.

The purchase was a Parajumpers Elliot Hybrid Sweatshirt Jacket. It’s a fantastic purchase and perfect for between seasons weather. Can be layered. I had a number of compliments on it. Very happy.
Good service,quick delivery.Very helpful staff.
Prompt and clear communication. Item as described, well packaged etc.

Item was actually delivered earlier then I requested. I was on holiday so had requested a delayed delivery but it arrived earlier but luckily a neighbour was in to accept the package. I suspect this was actually the post office rather than MorsePoint.
Quick delivery, quality items, spot on would happily buy from again
MorsePoint Designer Clothing is rated 4.80 based on 118 reviews