MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend MorsePoint Designer Clothing
Read MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

customercare@morsepoint.co.uk

Victoria BuildingsRoyal Square

5 stars at all!!! Thank you!!
Nice website, good offers & good service
LESS THAN LITTLE SEEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY 3 WEEK ORDER YET
Madam we are shocked what you are stating here. You placed an order on 12th December with the shipment dispatched to Italy on 14th December. You have purchased economy delivery via Royal Mail rather than express delivery. Given the current climate and with your order delivered on 24th December, this is still classed as on time.
Posso recensire solo oggi perché il mio ordine oggi è arrivato.Tutto perfetto sicuramente acquisterò ancora su Morse Point .Grazie e buon tutto.
I bought a coat from MorsePoint and the coat was great quality the delivery was really quick, unfortunately the coat was to small but I was sent a label to return the coat so it didn't cost me anything to send it back ,the refund was put in my account a few days after them receiving it back . I found this company really easy to deal with from start to finish, great customer service.
Would definitely buy from again.
One of the best online shopping experiences I have had. Contact and help was great via WhatsApp and prompt! Delivery was speedy and extremely happy with purchase 💫
È andato tutto bene, i capi sono perfetti, confezionati in modo preciso e curato, spedizione veloce.
Tutto ok
Love my jacket from MorsePoint delivery was really fast I will definitely buy from again
Great service - highly recommended.
Very pleased with my purchase, arrived promptly, packaged and wrapped carefully, would highly recommend!
I still didnt receive my order, tracking link doesnt show anything, not even date of arrival. Im so sad about this because this shouldnt be happening at all.
Madam, we did chat about this over the phone, and you agreed you ordered economy service to Lebanon via Royal Mail with final delivery by Liban Post. Your order was posted on 1st December and finally delivered on time on 16th December.
Stunning coat. Came into store at end of September and wife tried on coat. Owner very professional and great customer service. Made a point to make sure bought the coat from him. Best. See you next time in the Lakes. Leigh and Dawn from Sheffield
Great site.
Great selection to choose from and fair pricing as well.
Excellent website, excellent customer service! Delighted with my Mackage purchase!
Great company with competitive prices. Delivery was really quick. I would definitely buy from them again.
Quick response to our queries, very fast delivery and very good price/quality ratio!
Rápido envío
todo en orden
Calidad ajustado al precio
Excellent service. Very quick.
I am a returning customer, which should say a lot. They have a great range of top-quality items and their despatch is really quick.
MorsePoint Designer Clothing is rated 4.79 based on 140 reviews