MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend MorsePoint Designer Clothing
Read MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

customercare@morsepoint.co.uk

Victoria BuildingsRoyal Square

Good service,quick delivery.Very helpful staff.
Prompt and clear communication. Item as described, well packaged etc. Item was actually delivered earlier then I requested. I was on holiday so had requested a delayed delivery but it arrived earlier but luckily a neighbour was in to accept the package. I suspect this was actually the post office rather than MorsePoint.
Quick delivery, quality items, spot on would happily buy from again
I would definitely buy from youse again.
Excellent customer service, i was called to say my purchase had a fault and the gentleman said he wasn’t happy to send it to me and had ordered a replacement and did i mind that my purchase would be a day late and they would refund my postage, very impressed, my purchase arrived on time and postage duly refunded.
Great clothing choice.Keeps me young at heart.
Prompt service. Beautifully packed for delivery
I placed an order for some shoe care products with Morse point, and deeply regretted it. The whole experience was poor, very poor and frustrating. I returned some of the purchased items for a refund after I realised the merchant charges twice as much as other websites for the same products. The company has a two-week return policy; I returned the items within a few days of delivery. A week later, no refunds had been issued nor acknowledgement of returned items. After several unreplied emails to the merchant, I was forced to call and the merchant in an unapologetic tone stated he had been travelling Italy and other parts of Europe and have't been in the UK. He promised to issue my refunds that same evening or the following day. However, the refunds remained pending on my PayPal account from 09/20, and it was not until nearly 2 weeks later I actually got my refunds cleared. In essence, it took the merchant an excess of 2 weeks to actually issue a refund from the point of return shipping, which I think is highly ridiculous! This is a poor way to treat a customer and a completely different experience from the numerous other online merchants I enjoy dealing with. If you value your time and peace of mind, avoid this website at all cost.
Dear Sir,

We appreciate every feedback, however your review is somehow trying to harm the business without stating the facts and full of lies. First lie stating I was travelling in Europe. Please , if you write something like this, please be clear what you were advised. At the time you called the store I was on buying appointments in Italy, I have advised you, your refund will be issued on Thursday 9th January and it was issued on that day. We have received your return on 4th January. Your refund was issued on 9th January, which was within 5 days from receipt of your return. We do clearly specify under exchanges and returns on our site we aim to process all refunds within 10days. We still believe your refund was handled correctly and on time. You have not contacted us since 9th January that paypal is holding your money. We could at least look into it or contact the paypal on your behalf why funds are on hold and not cleared on your side. Accusing us for charging twice as much than other merchants for the same product, please read product reviews from happy customers who have purchased Saphir products from us in past. Not a single negative review. You have purchased 4 products in total, and returned 3 of them. Mentioning charging twice as much than other merchants, we ask ourselves why have you kept part of the order if we were charging twice as much? You were refunded 34.41£ and you tried to claim of us refund of value 39.61£. You have applied extra discount to an order and claimed this has to be refunded back to you. We are not even surprised why you wrote such a negative review.
I love all the Italian designs Good customer service Fast and unique interaction I love your shopping
So nice to find the full range of what I was looking for. Also nice to be given a time slot for delivery.
Good service, delivery and price
Speed of delivery was excellent. Only 20 hours from door to door.
Morse point will be a favourite for the future.Customer services were very obliging with a ordering problem.Thank you. One very happy customer.
Very good, fast shipping even though I had some trouble with the tracking.
Excellent company and great service and very quick delivery what more can you say. Well doen keep up the good service.
Fast shipping and products were as described. Will be a returning customer.
I have been buying aeronautica clothing several time with Morse Point. It is one of my best website to buy things from. Good quality, good price and speedy shipment.
Great service and products.
All very good, my wife loves it
Excellent quality and service. Sadly unlike previous products i have purchased on line or in the shop when in the area. This jacket did not appear true to size. There are no larger sizes availability in stock either. I will add to be fair it was a sale item. Therefore i understand the stock status.
MorsePoint Designer Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 55 reviews