MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend MorsePoint Designer Clothing
Read MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

customercare@morsepoint.co.uk

Victoria BuildingsRoyal Square

Happy with my purchase , delivery arrived.
Just ordered and received a mackage jacket from Morsepoint, brilliant quality and great on at a fantastic price, also excellent delivery service,I will definitely be shopping with this great company again.
my package never arrived shipped from 24th may 2021 / today and 15/06/2021 and my package never arrived and completely disappeared parcel blocked no news really shameful bad service really disappointed!
We are sorry to hear your dissapointments, however customs clearance timeline in Italy is outside of our hands. Your parcel has been presented to customs on 1.6 and still under customs clearance. Thank you for your understanding
Buongiorno, che delusione, credevo di aver trovato un sito ben fornito per acquistare capi di abbigliamento belli e a prezzi ragionevoli ed invece... A fronte di una spesa di spedizione da voi dichiarata di 9.99 con Poste Italiane, mi sono visto recapitare dal postino il pacco chiedendomi di pagare ben 26,70 euro di spese doganali ! Vorrei dire molte cose per esternare il mio disappunto, ma sono consapevole che sarebbe tutto inutile visto che vi sarete SAPIENTEMENTE cautelati. Peccato, il capo è bello ed avrei volentieri continuato ad acquistare sul vostro sito ma visti i circa 18 euro pagati, per me , in più, cercherò altri venditori visto che, a questo punto, la concorrenza è molto più vicina di quanto potesse sembrare. Un'ultima cosa, se intendete rispondermi dicendomi che era tutto scritto da qualche parte, siate così gentili da evitarmi evitarmi tale penoso tedio. Avete vinto voi, bravi ! Io però sarò così signore da assegnarvi comunque le 5 stelle a tutto per la bellezza del capo. Buon lavoro a tutti voi. Enrico
Hello, unfortunately I will have to react to this review with clear statement visible on all pages of our website called BREXIT Update. Yes you have paid custom fees of around £23, but you forgot to analyse what charges are part of your customs invoice. Firstly, you didnt pay any VAT in the UK, for the goods you purchased you have been deducted VAT of value £15.06 automatically on checkout, which is payable upon import. Before Brexit you would have paid this VAT directly in the UK, now you pay it in import country. Only extra charge you incurred is customs clearance charge of around £8, as someone somewhere in this case authorities in Italy got to do the customs clearance process. This is all clearly visible throughout the whole website as Brexit update and also in your local language if you click on Italian language it will auto translate. Regardless where you buy from outside of EU you will always pay VAT and customs clearance charge upon import. However not every retailer is offering Zero Vat on export like we do which you must have noticed when you checkout you didnt pay £90.35 like UK customers would pay, instead you paid £75.29 which is the price without VAT, however as you said competition is closer than it might seem, so please feel free. I understand this is a all new to all of us, hence we have provided clear overview what to expect post Brexit visible across the whole site.
Great product and top quality
Excellent service and great quality fashion brand love it.
Could you please let me know if you received my parcel , I sent it back straight away as it was too small thanks. Fiona McPherson
Dear Madam, As we already discussed over the phone, no we haven't received your return and it looks like you have accidentally forwarded the parcel to the wrong address. We will be waiting for more news from you once you locate where the parcel been shipped to.
Great discount on a quality brand. Super quick delivery and well packaged
I ordered a limited edition Limitato T Shirt. It arrived on time and was nicely packaged. The shirt is great quality and looks good. I'm looking forward to wearing once the warmer weather arrives. I would definitely order from MorsePoint again
It is not arrived enough.
Im sorry to hear your disappointment, however to expect express delivery when purchasing economy delivery service to Italy via Poste.it is impossible at this moment. On average due to Brexit parcel being delivered to Italy takes around 2-3weeks from shipment date. Your order been in transit for 1 week only and is currently moving through the network. Please be patient, your parcel will get delivered. Thank you for your understanding.
Good store,a lot interesting offers. Great discounts for some items
Beautiful Eton shirt, great quality, I can just recommend it
The best shop which I have seen! Perfect contact and cooperation. Shopping in MorsePoint is a pleasure. Very helpful and friendly staff 🙂
Service fab, arrived really quickly, beautifully packaged, great price, love my jacket, bought two one I returned instant will definitely buy again.
Very good service and will order again soon thank you
Aeronautica Miltaire clothing is great and lasts forever. Delivery superb from Morse Point
Very good, friendly service. They know what they are talking about.
Great on line shop with good clothing choices.
Excellent transaction and good product with fast delivery, what more could you ask for.
Delighted with Morsepoint who provided an excellent service.
MorsePoint Designer Clothing is rated 4.73 based on 164 reviews