Morrisons Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Morrisons

How would you rate Morrisons?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

462 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris Rodway

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Morrisons in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Having received shopping covered in milk and a sticky substance, I directed my complaint to their customer services team. The manager could only help with getting my products collected, there was no attempt at real compensation, very poor service from a major supermarket. Having explained the driver does not wait around until you unpack all your shopping and I could return them then, it was a sub-standard experience, maybe they find it acceptable that you spend over an hour wiping milk etc from the items they have delivered."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The staff are polite & helpful. The products are great quality especially the counters"
"I can honestly say this about Morrison's , worked there for 16 and a ½ and this is not right .. First few years I spent dogging , taking cardboard of shelves for recycling , I asked the company nicely for extra hours " which they obliged " .. Working nights I was told to replenish the aisles , pallets have to be under a red line which should be under 6 ft .. now most nights I worked there they came in over that red line , me being 4 ft 11 had problems stretching to reach some stuff off the pallets .. the manager constantly bullied me into why I was so slow at my replenishing , I tried explaining about the pallets but he wasn't interested .. After a few yrs working on nights , I got a curvature of the spine , lost my hearing and on top of that got epilepsy .. My epilepsy in under control now as my hearing , wearing hearing aids .. Now after my torment on nights I said it was too much as it was making me ill , they decided to put me into a cafe as an assistant .. I was mainly on the dishwasher , this is where I started getting depressed and had anxiety .. what with my other illnesses I didn't need the manageress to be on my case 24/7 .. I had hearing loss and couldn't hear her half the time , I did explain this , well I didn't need to as she could see I wore hearing aids .. I told her about my depression and anxiety and my curvature of the spine I got from night working she laughed at me .. never mind my epilepsy which was under control .. Now I worked in the cafe for quite a few years .. Complained about the store manager at nights , nothing was done about it .. then I complained about the manageress on days in the cafe nothing was done about it .. Well September 2017 I was suffering from really bad depression what with my Aunt going into hospital eventually she died .. I did something twice not thinking stole a cereal bar and got dismissed and sacked .. Now bereavement , my anxiety , even as my doctor told me it could have been kleptomania or an epileptic episode that made me do this as I've never stole a thing in my life until then .. Dismissed and sacked and was even told my attendance record was at 97% .. they were not interested in my loyalty to the company in 16 and a ½ years , they didn't even consider the way I was when I stole them items .. If you feel Morrison's is a good company after reading this .. then so be it .."
"I have to say the boroughbridge north yorks store is lovely clean and a tribute to all who work there I had a meal in the café there the food was spot on I only give credit where its due the staff were friendly and helpful"
"The very worse thing about this company is the quality of their fresh produce. I say quality tongue in cheek, for the quality is atrocious. Fresh fruit is never fresh and will not last. Bread BB dates. Do check them carefully won't you. Stores are much too hot in winter especially near the checkouts. Don't put your fresh meats on the belt until the very last moment!! Then of course we should not forget the amount of items missing from shelves. Don't they ever make sure these are full before opening? On the other hand I would, if I could, give ten stars for most of the staff."
"As a regular customer of Morrisons, I am very satisfied with the produce, offers and service. I was especially impressed with the Valentine Meal Deal. I selected the Beef Wellington, and have not had a better one at any time, anywhere apart from my when I have prepared my own version. I would highly recommend Morrisons Beef Wellington if you want to enjoy a special meal."
"excerlent service when i shop on line"
"Simple lay out and easy to navigate."
"Morrisons food is lovely especially the ham and beef. Only problem is the sell by dates like the Warburton's loaf only 2 days to eat it should be 4. The milk also short sell by date! I order online easy ordering no problem's."
Richard Hickman
"Great produce and pricing. Always been happy with the staff and store layout."
Linda K Berkeley
"They cancelled my order and deleted my online account because apparently selling cigarettes to a 63 year old person is "risky". They haven't answered my Subject Access Request adequately and won't tell me why I'm "risky" nor will they tell me exactly what they did with this information. If they don't answer my questions to my satisfaction within 14 days, I'll make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office."
"First time online shopping & very impressed! Booked the later slot between 10pm - 11pm for cheaper delivery. Delivery was packed away by 9:45 - perfect. All food separated into cupboard/freezer etc. No substitutes & was offered to check fresh produce, which I declined. 5p bag charge will be credited to my account when bags are returned with the next delivery. Will definitely be ordering online again..happy customer..thanks!"
Mr Mark Dando
"Good choice of food"
"I have tried ordering online, twice, the first time they took my money then couldn't give me the delivery slot I wanted. The second time everything seemed ok, but then I received an e mail saying they couldn't process my payment!"
Stephen Gerrard
"Good choice"
Cherie Vyse
"Provide good value for money. Always plenty of products on offer. Staff are friendly and helpful."
Friedchickeneesha
Unverified Reviewer
"Very bad experience. Very Bad people. Everyone smells. Me no like it."
"Morrissons is second to none, in my view whether you shop in store or online. I have now been grocery shopping most weekends online and after Asda and Tescos, it's streets ahead. Rarely a substitute and the drivers are fabulous, friendly and helpful and the prices are great. I would recommend Morrissons from the rooftop every time."
Miss C Benjafield
"Wide range of products and even the inside clothes section offers a good selection of items"
"I formerly used to work at that branch and it's like I hadn't left."
Morrisons is rated 2.99 based on 462 reviews