Morrisons Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend Morrisons

How would you rate Morrisons ?

J Peddlesden
"I have always shopped at Morisons but alas I am housebound now.. It is the easiest thing to go on line to Morrisons & put in my order. They are so helpful. Prompt delivery , Polite Friendly Drivers, Good quality goods at most acceptable prices Masses to choose from. Joan"
Judith Mallows
Unverified Reviewer
"I have always shopped at Morrisons Consett for year. But in the last year. I find there fruit and veg to be of poor quality. Empty spaces every where on the shelves So I can't always complete my shopping and the Staff just don't appear to want to help that is if you can actually find a member of staff when you need one. And why for heaven's sake do they all look So miserable"
MRS Doreen Chappell
"They are value for money"
"I am a loyal customer to Morrison’s Wetherby. I bought two Sirlion joints - from the same cut. The meat was inedible, grey and tough. Even my teenage boys wouldn’t eat it! So I took it back to Morrison’s today the full joint. I asked for the store manager, who was BRIAN. He simply said put you name and number down and we will get it tested. Like I am happy about bringing s joint of beef back and have loads of time to do this! I had two Sunday family meals without any meat and had to even take the meat back to the store. Brian did not even provide an apology, and made me feel like I was lying about the meat - he should have tried it, clearly this is stressed meat. I did not do my usual shop at Morrison’s today, so Brian you lost business there. I went to Andrews the butcher in Wetherby and Aldi in Wetherby. Probably cost the same amount. Morrison has lost a loyal customer and I will not be returning. It could have been different had the store manager approached the situation differently."
"I want to thank Peter in green grocery for his help today. Nothing was too much trouble he even bought my stuff to the car. Thank you. Lake store 361"
"I shop in Morrisons St. Helens near enough everyday. Today we bought something to eat from the sandwich bit then went to the cafe so I could just sit quick and feed my 11 month old son. As soon as a sat down a sweaty fat girl started to huff and puff an say to other staff ‘for god sake Iv just cleaned that table this is a joke’ I did nothing and carried on. Then 10 mins later she got security! He was nice and politely said if you have bought nothing from the cafe can you please move I started to put away my child’s food and clean up when the sweaty fat girl walked past again looked at my child an said for god sake loudly as she walked past. Bad bad customer service an attitude when ther is no need to be so rude. I am a sales assistant I no how annoying customers can be but you do not be so rude to someone and there kids. Her lesson is learnt anyways to handle things differently as I hope she enjoys cleaning all the smeared spare ribs of her clean table that my other half left for being so disgusting :)"
Lesley Baldry
Unverified Reviewer
"I have always shopped at my local store but just recently I have found a lot of the shelves are empty at 9.00am on a Saturday morning, I then come away with only half my groceries. For a change I tried Asda at the same time on a Saturday and ma aged to get everything I needed in one go. With all the camp sites around this store (Lowestoft) you really are giving yourselves a bad name, there is to be a new Aldi being built just up the road so I feel someone needs to buck there ideas up a bit or lose out"
"Bought great food at a great price."
"I doubt very much that the cucumber had been frozen. It was most likely simply on it's last legs, like most of this company's fresh produce. Go somewhere else, not Aldi though!!"
"I want to say how wonderful Tanya was on the fish conter . She was very helpful and knowledgable about the fish helped me alot in choseing the best fish for wjat i wanted. Costomer service was excellent lovely lady . I dont know alot about fish but she made me feel at ease and i will go back for more, cant praise her enough . She took the bones out for me to ,did a great job the fish was lovely. Will defantly be back for more."
"Fruit and veg usually have sell-by dates of one day, sometimes two days. Recently had occasion to complain to floor operator about there being no strawberries and blueberries, only to be told, "that's the luck of the draw". Needless to say I will not be using their services again."
"I bought a cucumber today at Knottingley store it had been frozen it was rubbery & worthless"
Permanently Peeved
"Staff are helpful. They address regular shoppers with kindness. Also they are a equal opportunities employer. Palmers green branch is great"
"In Lichfield store today and must compliment the store and staff, very friendly on counters and the service at the checkouts was excellent, also the kiosk staff were lovely"
"we have been shooping at swadlincote store since it opened on a friday evening but recently we are finding that the shelves are vertually empty , i'm told by the checkout staff that this is a new policy to not restock during the day , so for many weeks now we have been spending some £30 to £40 less per week ,we have been leaving morrisons and going to saisnbury for the balance so from this week morrisons will lose another customer as we will do all our shop at siansbury's"
Lea Wexler
"Always a good selection at reasonable price.Wonky range is very good.Drivers polite and helpful."
"The Dover store again. Why is it that whenever the lovely flower lady is on holiday, or days off, the display of flowers is about half the normal. Not only that but the bb dates will be almost up. The variety of flowers on display is quite pathetic then also. Does this store never arrange for the flower dept to be properly covered when she is not there? Obviously not. Oh, and while she is away the plants outside still need watering. Please come back1!"
Lesley Whitaker
"Polite and helpful delivery driver."
Liz Cordingley
Unverified Reviewer
"At the moment the Morrisons in Peckham London is very poor. Up until a few weeks ago it was quite good but recently there are empty shelves everywhere and a poor selection throughout the store. many local people I know are now shopping elsewhere until this branch improves. Customer services online have been less than helpful with their replies having poor English grammar !!! No photo to upload I'm afraid."
Andrew Steele
Unverified Reviewer
"I visited Morrison’s in Hastings last Friday 27th April to have breakfast at their customer restaurant and was very impressed with Vicky at the till and the staff generally who were more than helpful. Please do pass on my appreciation to the team in the Hastings, East Sussex store. Andrew Steele"
Morrisons is rated 3.02 based on 515 reviews