Morrisons Reviews

Morrisons have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

48% of reviewers recommend Morrisons
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Morrisons ?

"2 despicable mouthy scuffy female cashiers. The management of the store is rated NIL and the hygiene standards in the BRENTFORD store is disgusting and if one looks at the scuffy appearance of the management then you will understand why the store is managed in a slap-dash way. DAVID POTTS the CEO needs to answer his emails because he needs to have respect for the paying customer and NOT the despicable staff he employs who are a insult to the late MR. KEN MORRISON. Constant emails and phone-calls to head office have been a waste of time and effort because the cowardly staff are too quick to fob one off with their lies and deceit because they do not want to hear the truth."
"In an earlier post I stated I had been banned from a store after raising a concernabout being barged out of the way by a female member of staff. Raising my voice after my concern was dismissed by service manager was deemed "threatening behaviour "! I forgot to mention I am disabled and use crutches to mobilise. Unbelievable!!"
"I saw a man told to leave plymstock store after he raised concerns over a shambolic fire incident. Staff held customers in main door area and then stood around chatting, like an episode of trolled! Staff told to move away from doorway area big cheer from them as they went, leaving customers by the door. Some staff then told customers to go in the store whilst other staff sent them out again. The customer raised concerns and was told to leave by Eric the service manager. No organisation or idea as if a real fire, it was not a drill, customers were in worst possible area. Staff appeared unhelpful and poorly led, confused and happy to be out of the store. Reflects poor management and concern for customer safety they just want your money."
"Apart from a couple of nice staff on self service & a couple of staff on checkouts most seem to be unaware that they are there to serve the customer. Plymstock in particular has this problem, rude staff often preferring to talk to Co-workers rather than assist customers, asking for an item not on the shelf is like asking for the moon. I asked a manager in wines & beers for a particular wine & it took 20 mins for him to get back to me as "everyone is on their break" well nevermind the customer hey ! I've even heard of customers who complain (how dare they) being asked to leave the store. Poor general service but Morrisons remember you are not the only store in Plymouth & I for one will shop elsewhere - Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Lidl, Aldi - take your pick, I have & very happy with my new choice."
"I was barged out of the way by a large female member of staff. I went to the manager to raise a concern about it. Result was I am banned from the store for "threatening behaviour". The mind boggles, still no great loss!"
"I was barged past by a large female member of staff so went to the manager to raise a concern. Result I was banned for "threatening behaviour". The mind boggles, still no great loss."
"Delivery women was 20 minutes late despite having to pay a premium for a delivery slot in the morning. Instead of phoning to say she was running late, she just laughed at being late and about how it left me late for work. She got annoyed about being questioned about being late and responded "if you don't want the deliver you can arrange to have it delivered some other time" then she left WITHOUT completing delivery. I rang customer services and they said they wouldn't be able to get a new delivery out for 3 more days. What a terrible joke!"
"Just had to write and say about the morrisons mini traditional pasties ... used to be to die for ... just had three and every one was full of gristle !! .. very poor Morrisons ... I would of expected better , your not the cheapest supermarket by a long way ... be careful not to take customer loyalty for granted ..."
"Visited the cafe! Two items on menu not available ! Didn't inform us until one meal had been eaten ! Tables coverd in dirty plates with a lot of wasted food on them !whole place looked grubby, windows dirty, too hot ? No air con"
"I regularly shop at Morrison's Leamington spa with no problems. Last 2 days we have visited early to get the salmon offer advertised. No salmon delivered on both days. We did a big shop yesterday and when we went to till at 8.10 no checkouts were open. So we had to put all our shopping through the self service part which took us ages. Nobody was on this part to help us either. Very dissapointed with lack of staff at this time of morning. Why advertise special offers if you can't get them?"
"I regularly shop at Morrison’s in hadleigh in Essex and i am often amazed and appalled by the amount of food products left on the floor by staff and boxes left in the aisles. Seems to be getting worse the last few weeks"
"Just done a massive shop in Strood on a sunny Sunday...acres of empty shelves...no coleslaw, no black sacks...water all over the floor by freezers, milk spillages on shelves. No one at customer services to complain to hence this online review. Keep saying I won't shop there for various reasons but this really is the last time!!! There's a small Tesco round the corner so will go there instead."
"Just asked for half a dozen of money bags to save me going to bank which is out my way,girl offered me one I said is that all you have girl said that's all I can give you what a joke so as you can imagine I told her politely what to do with it rose"
"Excellent service when I approached them about a defective product they immediately replaced like for like with brand new and with minimum fuss!"
"I was told by two staff today that this dreadful company have stopped supplying those plastic bags designed for flowers. I spend a lot on flowers and it is not at all nice to have to put wet bottomed flowers into your bag. Off to Asda for them now."
"convenient place to shop"
"I made an order online with morrisons and payed everything fine. I received a text telling me that today there was nothing missing from my order. I receive the order, I put the things away and say hang on I did order some other stuff. I take the the bill it is £20 cheaper than expected. there is definitely something wrong. after i was indeed missing a few items. I contact them with a copy of the email they sent contenting my order. they refused to admit that they forget to send the items and even said it wasn't ordered even with the proof of it. this the worst customer services I ever seen in my life. I will never used their services ever again and I don't recommend anybody to use them."
"I went to Morrison at Rugeley to the canteen. I simply wanted a cup of tea. The staff avoided eye cotact looking above and around me. I ahemed and asked for a cuppa only to be presented with an empty tea container with a tea bag in it and was directed to a hot water container and had to make it myself. I did not ask for a cake as my baking skill were not that good. What an apalling way to treat customers. If management would like to discuss this matter with me come to my home and I will make them a tea personally."
"they have all what I wants and every time I walk in there I receive friendly service"
"I have always shopped at Morisons but alas I am housebound now.. It is the easiest thing to go on line to Morrisons & put in my order. They are so helpful. Prompt delivery , Polite Friendly Drivers, Good quality goods at most acceptable prices Masses to choose from. Joan"
Morrisons is rated 2.97 based on 534 reviews