MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"Good np probs"
"Information on site is very good and easy to navigate and understand. Very pleased with experience of this site"
"No problems though from the email you sent once I purchased my house insurance you have not given me the link to click to enable me to register my account"
"Always been accommodating"
"Having changed our car we needed to arrange the change to the insurance policy. In the past this has been handled by a single person at More Tha>n. This time it took two people, one to arrange the new insurance policy and a second to cancel the previous one. Is this progress? Both were very efficient and professional but the whole process took 45 minutes. However, please with the policy conditions and the price."
"Pleased with service"
"Friendly and quick service. Some of the descriptive documentation was a little difficult to follow when trying to make comparisons with other insurers. However we are benefiting from a lower premium ban switching to MORE TH>N."
"no review"
"Efficient and economical"
"good service"
"Easy to arrange"
"Process of arranging cover was very good - cost of the actual cover was surprisingly high."
"Helpful staff. Good at explaining things. Will definitely try them again next year for less expensive still comprehensive insurance."
"A lot of questions but easy to answer quote was good no telephone calls and more question."
"Competant staff"
"I found it both quick and without problem also received the answer I was looking for. Thank you."
"Very helpful staff,"
"Good price, with legal Aid, really satisfied"
"Good"
"I was able to get a significantly better deal from 'more than' , than my previous insurer RSA's renewal quote; although RSA own 'more than'!"
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,439 reviews