MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"Good customer service,and fair quote.I would recommend this insurance to friends and family"
"Very happy with the service provided"
"Always been accommodating"
"Having changed our car we needed to arrange the change to the insurance policy. In the past this has been handled by a single person at More Tha>n. This time it took two people, one to arrange the new insurance policy and a second to cancel the previous one. Is this progress? Both were very efficient and professional but the whole process took 45 minutes. However, please with the policy conditions and the price."
"try navigating to the page where you actually register, took me a good five minutes, genuinely 5 minutes, I ended up finding it by accident. I don't know of any web site that does not have a prominent LOG IN link. And the page where you actually fill in your details can only be read by a 16 year old the font is that small."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Pleased with service"
"Very good"
"problems starting out but was rectified as soon as I bought the issues to the attention of customer service. welldone."
"very happy with the service"
"Friendly and quick service. Some of the descriptive documentation was a little difficult to follow when trying to make comparisons with other insurers. However we are benefiting from a lower premium ban switching to MORE TH>N."
"no review"
"Purchased another policy and the price was cheaper and excellent customer service provided. Would definately recommend"
"Fantastic price & service for car insurance"
"My home/contents insurance is due for renewal in November. The renewal notice indicated a premium increase of nearly 20%., putting the total to well over £660. This was excessive so I got three on-line quotes for a basic cover for my house and contents, giving full and true specs, including one from More Than. ALL of these were around £230. I phoned More than to challenge the renewal quote and the very helpful assistant managed to find me a fine-tuned package for about 50% less than the original renewal quote. I took this new policy. Since then I have received emails confirming the new policy and also asking for over £600 for renewing the old one. This is inexcusable because someone should have designed the automatic system not to ask for renewals of superseded products. Also, because of the greedy renewal quote, you have come perilously close to losing me after being a loyal customer for well over 20 years!"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate your concerns. Thanks Emma
"Efficient and economical"
"good service"
"Easy to arrange"
"Website was easy to navigate and it gave me a great price compared to my previous insurer. Thank you"
"Cover provided is vert good at a very competative price. However unable to complete transaction on line so had to phone up. Keep on the line over 35 minutes trying to sort it out most of the time left on hold. Very frustrating."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Process of arranging cover was very good - cost of the actual cover was surprisingly high."
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,446 reviews