MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"problems starting out but was rectified as soon as I bought the issues to the attention of customer service. welldone."
"very happy with the service"
"Friendly and quick service. Some of the descriptive documentation was a little difficult to follow when trying to make comparisons with other insurers. However we are benefiting from a lower premium ban switching to MORE TH>N."
"no review"
"Purchased another policy and the price was cheaper and excellent customer service provided. Would definately recommend"
"Fantastic price & service for car insurance"
"My home/contents insurance is due for renewal in November. The renewal notice indicated a premium increase of nearly 20%., putting the total to well over £660. This was excessive so I got three on-line quotes for a basic cover for my house and contents, giving full and true specs, including one from More Than. ALL of these were around £230. I phoned More than to challenge the renewal quote and the very helpful assistant managed to find me a fine-tuned package for about 50% less than the original renewal quote. I took this new policy. Since then I have received emails confirming the new policy and also asking for over £600 for renewing the old one. This is inexcusable because someone should have designed the automatic system not to ask for renewals of superseded products. Also, because of the greedy renewal quote, you have come perilously close to losing me after being a loyal customer for well over 20 years!"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate your concerns. Thanks Emma
"Efficient and economical"
"good service"
"Easy to arrange"
"Website was easy to navigate and it gave me a great price compared to my previous insurer. Thank you"
"Cover provided is vert good at a very competative price. However unable to complete transaction on line so had to phone up. Keep on the line over 35 minutes trying to sort it out most of the time left on hold. Very frustrating."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Process of arranging cover was very good - cost of the actual cover was surprisingly high."
"Was looking for pet insurance and yours was the best quote"
"Everything was fine and I thought I could look forward to excellent vehicle insurance cover for a year having just taken out my policy,commencing November 1st. Then,on BBC Watchdog Live last night,the Breakdown cover rating of the RAC was appalling with several members being left stranded at the roadside for hours and up to two days unaided.I chose your breakdown cover but I now feel insecure.Your reassurance is now sought please.Dr G D Brown"
"Very professional and helpful member of staff."
"Very good value and easy purchase"
"Helpful staff. Good at explaining things. Will definitely try them again next year for less expensive still comprehensive insurance."
"very helpfull and friendly."
"Very helpful and polite"
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,439 reviews