MORE TH>N Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"as a shareholder in Aviva Rsa I obviously insure with the two companies The lady I spoke to was helpful and competent and ensured the cover matched our car cover like for like and competitive price Insurance is now cut throat competition and online compares only price not service bad for all business as I know but a pleasant sales person as in this case is a great advantage"
"It took me alsmost 3 weeks and numerous phono call after I made my payment to actually get my policy. When finally got instructions for the online portal it didn’t work."
Thank you for review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details , we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Josie.
"this beet my renewal for previous ford policy by a huge margin"
"Very good service"
"Price was not really competitive however i used topcashback to get a good deal BUT morethan have not agreed my sale using topcashback so beware if your expecting a chunk of cash back. Process was easy just price when no cashback being agreed."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Josie.
"Very happy with the service so far so good"
"good guick service"
"Very reasonable and fuss free"
"Process was quick and smooth."
"Policy document not received.. Very bad."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"They were very reasonable easy to use and were half the price quoted from other companies. Morethan showed they appreciate that I have been driving fpr 30 years without an accident."
"Good service , excellent communication, carnt fault this service"
"I was impressed with price haven't done insurance on line before was very pleased with website and information"
"Great customer service!"
"Nice 1"
"Super"
"Very fast and professional service"
"Very friendly and polite. Very helpful would recommend them to anyone Also very good value compared to other companies"
"More than pet insurance were amazing. Everything dealt with direct with the vets and I was told not to worry about anything, morethan just wished our dog better. Fantastic customer service."
"Very helpfull always got my insurancecgeaper well done"
MORE TH>N is rated 4.25 based on 1,194 reviews