MORE TH>N Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
"Very helpful"
"Customers on old policies should be actively advised to change to new and much cheaper policies when available, rather than let them discover the hard way and consider switching insurers. For years I have paid for contents and building policy at least twice as much as customers buying new policies were. This is no way to reward customer loyalty."
"The young lady who I spoke to on the phone was most helpful advising and guiding me through the whole process of arranging my home and contents insurance. Great North East accent too."
"very helpful when I needed to adjust my policy on the phone after the online application had gone through"
"Set up was easy and emails were sent with all the required information. Good value for money."
"website generally straightforward to use"
"Nice work"
"Excellent service of great policy competitively priced"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Our house was flooded last year and they knew about floodre. We were able to get our house insured with MORE TH>N at a competitive price."
"All my queries answered, I didn't feel pressurized"
"NO"
"no thanks"
"Would be great if i Was told correct information and they didn't just take payments out of my account different to actually direct debit date causing me to go over drawn. No goodwill jesture offered or payment for overdraft they have caused. Told me to contact my bank for help when its there theft that has caused this. Not impressed at all."
"I have been a customer for many years I was disappointed to have to look on line for a better deal rather then renew at the best price"
"no paperwork supplied by more than absolute rubbish supplier"
"Not impressed"
"clear and concise in quoting. easy to make a decision."
"I have always found More Than gives good value for money and quality insurance policys."
"so far all I have done is buy insurance and thankfully have not had to make a claim so all I can say is buy it was easy enough."
"Helpful friendly and easy to follow."
MORE TH>N is rated 4.09 based on 218 reviews