MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"Very good price and services.thanks"
"good value"
"I purchased this through a cash back website, I am still waiting for the amount to be paid"
"Great service and polite."
"Good np probs"
"Thanks for good service"
"Good service"
"Information on site is very good and easy to navigate and understand. Very pleased with experience of this site"
"Good service, good price,"
"Very good in all aspects excellent"
"My attempt to switch from the Pru (who I had been with for probably more than 30 years) did not go very well. After I had bought my policy (installments) and attempted to set up the day the direct debit was to go out, I found I could not not access my policy to print the certificate off and received a letter outlining my DD payments on a different day to the one I had already set up. However, after complaining about the poor start, More Than have compensated me generously for their errors so all's well that ends well."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"We have been insuring our dogs for many years with MoreThan. Excellent cover, service and our claims have always been settled very smoothly, no fuss."
"It's almost 3 weeks since I purchased care insurance and I have not received ant documents. Twice I have requested them and been told they will be posted and emailed, but not even an email has reached me. I have not experienced such poor service before."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including contact telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"I have just become a customer of More Than, so far I have been impressed with your Customer Service, compared to my last Insurer. Regards Margaret Sprott"
"No problems though from the email you sent once I purchased my house insurance you have not given me the link to click to enable me to register my account"
"they were easy to give me all the information easy when asked"
"Good customer service,and fair quote.I would recommend this insurance to friends and family"
"Very happy with the service provided"
"Always been accommodating"
"Having changed our car we needed to arrange the change to the insurance policy. In the past this has been handled by a single person at More Tha>n. This time it took two people, one to arrange the new insurance policy and a second to cancel the previous one. Is this progress? Both were very efficient and professional but the whole process took 45 minutes. However, please with the policy conditions and the price."
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,442 reviews