Monopoly Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monopoly Finance

About Monopoly Finance: Monopoly Finance are specialists in raising finance on property transactions in the UK. If you are looking to finance or refinance a residential or commercial property, Monopoly Finance can help. We are independent and work with many specialist lenders, many of whom are not on the high street. We pride ourselves on providing service excellence at all levels and to all clients. Working with our clients to secure funding and to realise their dreams through property secured funding with affordable solutions.

info@monopolyfinance.co.uk

43 Berkeley Square

Tell us how Monopoly Finance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"what a great company, they are extremely quick and had a great offer for me in 3 weeks it was a bridging deal that I needed it quickly, a special recommendation for David."
"Had a fantastic experience, very helpful throughout the process and kept me updated all the way - completed on then bridging finance last week - process took 6 weeks start to finish."
"I had an urgent finance requirement, Monopoly took care of every aspect of the transaction in a completely professional way. I tried two other companies that were unable to help me in the timescale that I needed. This Company is the best that I have come across in this industry and I thoroughly recommend them. Well done Monopoly!"
"Amazing company, efficient, friendly and run by human beings! A huge thank to Carolyn in-particular, I would and will highly recommend Monopoly Finance, thank you all"
"They were a very focused company and very efficient. We cannot speak highly enough of the total dedication and professionalism of Monopoly Finance, focused on our best interests, produced the ultimate solution for a complex situation. Very commendable and we know we found and used the best. Thank you for all the help."
"I received a professional and friendly service with excellent communication during the process, and we had a very positive experience and received the bridging loan we needed."
"Great service, our account manager could not do enough for us. He kept us updated every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them for bridging loans."
"The Monopoly Team are great...I got my funding in less than a week. Nothing is too much trouble, they appear to work long hours and have been available at all times. These people seem to go the extra mile and I thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent response at all times and highly professional."
"Great service and always available to help, I got the bridging loan I needed, thanks for all your help."
"We received a professional and friendly service with excellent communication during the process, and we had a very positive experience."
"We needed a Bridging lone, we've never had any experience of this sort of finance before. However, Monopoly Finance guided us through every stage with simple and thorough explanations of the process. We really cannot speak too highly of the support and service we received."
"Excellent communication and provided me with a number of options. Equally impressive was the time in which this was executed following my initial enquiry. Would highly recommend to anyone requiring similar assistance. Regards JL"
"We needed a bridging loan to buy our new home while we finished off our self build. We approached Monopoly Finance and they sorted the whole thing out for us from start to finish. It was a relatively simple process which was handled with utmost efficiency. Nothing was too much trouble and we have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"This is the very first time I’ve used Monopoly Finance and for the whole process my account manager Johnathan couldn’t do enough for us. He kept us updated every step of the way, he always promptly answered emails and telephone calls, he’s one of the most professional people I have ever come across. I can’t praise this company enough there just aren’t any words to use. Definitely recommend them and we will definitely be using them again."
Monopoly Finance is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews