MoneySuperMarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MoneySuperMarket
9PM
9PM

Tell us how MoneySuperMarket made you happy

"Tried to cancel igo4 and close brothers continuous home insurance contract (after paying for a year). They advised not in their t and c to allow this. Can't trust money supermarket now. Had 20 minute augrement with IGO4 requesting they remove my bank account details, card details and do not renew. They refused."
Are you MoneySuperMarket? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MoneySuperMarket receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"7 calls on the next day following getting a quote here. Burn in GDPR law, I hope!"
"I used money supermarket for life insurance quote. despite ticking the box to say 'email contact only'. i am now receiving 5 or 6 calls a day from insurance companies on all different numbers. I block the numbers and they just call on another number. DO NOT put your actual phone number in the quotes. you can always update your details with the insurance company if you commit to buy. If you do put your number in, you will regret it. I thought moneysupermarket would be reliable to share my personal details, they are not."
"On taking out my car insurance with this company , and following all the Terms and conditions , I didnt get my £20 voucher . On tell them they told me to contact the people that send them out. It was like Compare the Market telling me to contact the people that make the meerkats to get a gift. It was only £20 however dont advertise thing you dont deal with, they are quick enough to take the commission . Will I use them again , like hell. The last email read: The incentive is provided by a company called MLP on behalf ourselves, please contact them on telephone number 01565 656 719 and they will answer any questions you may have."
"such crass rubbish adverts, they are all so bad............. who on earth thinks of them? for this reason alone i would not go through them."
"I was promised the gift voucher on 3 separate occasions and then I could not have the Gift because I had to verify my new address which took another 2 months. On this occasion I was then informed I was not entitled to the Gift Voucher. This was retracted, difficult and very unprofessional. Beware the promise and the svery small print"
"Cheaper insurance quotes!"
"good comparison"
"bought home insurance through moneysupermarket as they had the most competitive quotes with providers i'm likely to buy from based on defaqto."
"bought live insurance and got 125 pounds gift voucher!!!! thanks"
"Checkout my review of Go Compare, you will find the same answer there!"
"helped me to get a informed decision."
"Great site for comparing useful services"
"Fast , Efficient And Professional"
"A very competitive website. Great at providing comparison prices with a wide range of companies"
"I am so glad I used this company/website. The website made it so easy for me to see the best deals for my personal situations and the grading about how likely you are to be approved is spot on. Thanks!"
"We really simple to use and the results came back very quick !"
"Easy to use service"
"Car insurance sorted with Breakdown included. I saved £100 so I am very happy"
"Just what I need in a policy"
MoneySuperMarket is rated 4.17 based on 41 reviews