MoneySuperMarket Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend MoneySuperMarket

How would you rate MoneySuperMarket ?

"On taking out my car insurance with this company , and following all the Terms and conditions , I didnt get my £20 voucher . On tell them they told me to contact the people that send them out. It was like Compare the Market telling me to contact the people that make the meerkats to get a gift. It was only £20 however dont advertise thing you dont deal with, they are quick enough to take the commission . Will I use them again , like hell. The last email read: The incentive is provided by a company called MLP on behalf ourselves, please contact them on telephone number 01565 656 719 and they will answer any questions you may have."
"such crass rubbish adverts, they are all so bad............. who on earth thinks of them? for this reason alone i would not go through them."
"I was promised the gift voucher on 3 separate occasions and then I could not have the Gift because I had to verify my new address which took another 2 months. On this occasion I was then informed I was not entitled to the Gift Voucher. This was retracted, difficult and very unprofessional. Beware the promise and the svery small print"
"Cheaper insurance quotes!"
"good comparison"
"bought home insurance through moneysupermarket as they had the most competitive quotes with providers i'm likely to buy from based on defaqto."
"bought live insurance and got 125 pounds gift voucher!!!! thanks"
"Checkout my review of Go Compare, you will find the same answer there!"
"helped me to get a informed decision."
"Great site for comparing useful services"
"Fast , Efficient And Professional"
"A very competitive website. Great at providing comparison prices with a wide range of companies"
"I am so glad I used this company/website. The website made it so easy for me to see the best deals for my personal situations and the grading about how likely you are to be approved is spot on. Thanks!"
"We really simple to use and the results came back very quick !"
"Easy to use service"
"Car insurance sorted with Breakdown included. I saved £100 so I am very happy"
"Just what I need in a policy"
"Listed Home insurance, Policy Experts and saved me £35.00 on my current insurance quote"
"Ease of website use. Remembers details very well and does a lot of the hard work for you."
"Simple and easy to use"
MoneySuperMarket is rated 4.42 based on 38 reviews