moneysupermarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend moneysupermarket.com

Tell us how moneysupermarket.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very expensive .
There is morE products from car insurance to energy to compare.
Quick and easy to use.
Best insurance website
due to the extremely dismissive reply i got from Moneysupermarket.
I find that they intentionally hiding information relating to, companies that apply compulsory charges that will be for anyone opting out of a renewal or changing provider prior to the end of their initial policy, from their search results? Surely that information should be front of house, as we are all told how easy it is to change providers these days, and never a mention of financial penalty for making this decision at the end of an initial policy period.
No problems
Never had a problem with money supermarket.com
I found this company the cheapest out of the four comparison sites
Excellent service as always
Quick and very good deals on all products and services
I am very happy
Seems like a good comparison site, but something seems to be fixed somehow, rates and the partners going compulsory excess over 10 grand just for a car having value of 3000 seems quite vague, no ncb or with ncb and one or two accident it just rocket u, thinking you shouldn't be driving at all.
12th of March changed energy suppliers via yourself, 19th of March I enquired if everything going ahead nicely, received an e mail back saying yes, change will happen on the 1st / 2nd of April.
You have ignored 2 e mails from me asking if everything going ahead.
Today, the 1st of April I find out from my current supplier and my intended supplier that you have not passed on any of my details.
I now have to start from scratch.
I have always used you for car / travel insurance, never again.
Easy to navigate between pages on website. Consistently good deals. Offers cashback.
If you want to save money use money supermarket.com
Had car insurance policy cancelled and i had to pay cancellation fees because money supermarket send the wrong detsils to the insurance company, made a complain and they said is not their problem to talk with the insurance company,when they ask you when you passed your driving test is only years option and not months,because i passed the test in November and i took insurance in January i had to put less years, money supermarket asks how many years i have choose 6 because 2019-2013=6 not 5,but because insurance was took out on the 8th of January insurance company had in their records it was Jan 2013 when i passed my test,if i would of said 5 years it will mean i passed the test Jan 2014,insurance said that my car insurance willbe higher now because of this, i refused to pay saying that money supermarket should pay the difference not me,money supermarket don't agree is their fault saying that others compare sites have the same question, they don't i have checked all of them ,so my insurance got cancelled and i had to pay 75£ cancellation fee.
I will never use them again,very bad costumer services they didn't not even called me to tell me my complain can not be fixed, they emailed me.😤👎
Was very helpful when looking for car insurance quick details and i had my quotes.
Every time it came 2 getting quotes it froze not good
Tried to cancel igo4 and close brothers continuous home insurance contract (after paying for a year). They advised not in their t and c to allow this. Can't trust money supermarket now. Had 20 minute augrement with IGO4 requesting they remove my bank account details, card details and do not renew. They refused.
7 calls on the next day following getting a quote here. Burn in GDPR law, I hope!
I used money supermarket for life insurance quote. despite ticking the box to say 'email contact only'. i am now receiving 5 or 6 calls a day from insurance companies on all different numbers. I block the numbers and they just call on another number. DO NOT put your actual phone number in the quotes. you can always update your details with the insurance company if you commit to buy. If you do put your number in, you will regret it. I thought moneysupermarket would be reliable to share my personal details, they are not.
moneysupermarket.com is rated 3.98 based on 57 reviews