Money 4 My Gadgets Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Money 4 My Gadgets

About Money 4 My Gadgets: Money4mygadgets.com is an online sales platform which allows you to exchange your old devices such as Mobile Phones, Tablets, Consoles, Laptops, Displays and more for cash direct to your preferred location (BACS, PayPal or PayPoint vouchers).

We have a strict security policy throughout our business. This even comes down to the way we use industry approved data wiping software to ensure customers piece of mind when trading in their old devices.

Money 4 My Gadgets have a range of customer reviews. If you have used our service before, please leave your review, it will be much appreciated and could help us improve our service in future.

cbs@rdc.co.uk

R D Trading Ltd T/A RDC Tekhnicon Springwood Braintree Essex

How would you rate Money 4 My Gadgets ?

"Well we’re do I start. Order placed 3dec still waiting for payment one month on. All I’ll say is don’t trust this company. I have contacted them on numerous occasions in different ways and no response. Do not trust this company with any of your gadgets."
"Because the service was efficient, accurate and good communication. I will save this companies details for all of my future electronics sales. The pre sales information was also very good with plenty of detail which made everything far easier. The postage using Collect + is also convenient, easy and efficienct. Very happy :)"
"consistent, helpful and friendly team when you contact them."
"Kept me updated on my order via their website and received an email to inform me their checks had been completed and I'd get the money in 1-2 days, and this was done. Speedy and trustworthy service, many thanks."
"Truly same day payment. Amazing service with adequate communication. I believe this guys did wonderfully well. I feel doing business with them everyday."
"Money received as promised, easy and painless transaction :)"
"I had expected hassle but it was pretty straightforward. My item couldn't be found on their site so I got in contact with them and was given a quote. I was given direction as to what to do if I wanted to accept it the quote and the labels could be printed or sent to you. After taking my item to the nearest Collect site, a few days later I got the notification that the payment had been made."
"prompt and efficient service, easy to deal with."
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for leaving your review, much appreciated!

The Money 4 My Gadgets Team
"Money 4 My Gadgets, beat competitors value for my product and kept me updated the whole way. I would recommend them to everyone."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving your review and for recommending us. We hope you enjoyed using our service.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"Very efficient in dealing with the selling of my Hudl. Monies paid via Paypal when stated."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving your positive review. We hope to see you using our service again in the future.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"Really fantastic service from money 4 my gadgets. Exceptionally easy to send items using their free postage label. Email confirmation received quickly and money paid via PayPal without any issues. Would use again without hesitation!"
Hi Richard,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We're glad you like our service and thank you for trading in your gadgets with us. We hope to see you back again soon.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"They gave me an estimate, send me emails every step of the way, and the money arrived exactly when they said it would. 5 stars!!"
Hi Solveig,

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you trading in your old devices again soon.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"Timely and secure. Received full promised value. Very happy with the service."
Thank you for leaving such a positive review with us. Much appreciated, we hope you will use our service again soon.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"professional service, no surprises and no bulls*t."
"Excellent company to do business with. Very good customer service and replying to all your queries. Bit slow in grading process but still proper payment what is mentioned in their website. Need to update more processor models in the website. Hope more models will be updated in future."
"Excellent company, paid the price mentioned on their website. Customer service give you lower price than website. Slow process, took long time to reply. But at the end paid what was promised. Highly recommended."
"A generally pleasant experience. Processing my order after postage took a little longer than expected. I'm also a little disappointed that my payment was subject to PayPal fees."
"Great service although a tad slow - I had an email saying you had received my computer about 1-2 weeks after I had sent it. Overall pleased :-)"
Hi Alex,

Thank you for leaving a review.

I'm sorry it took longer than expected to process your order.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"Simple process, does exactly what it promised on the website. I will recommend Money 4 My Gadgets to others."
Hi Tim,

Thank you for leaving your review, we are glad you will recommend us to others.

The Money4MyGadgets Team
"My items was downgraded after review. I think the grading descriptions are too vague and thus misleading. The communication was good, I got an update and then been contacted by a member of staff."
Hi Agata,

Thank you for your review.

We do take your point of our grading descriptions on board and we will be reviewing these to make these clearer to the end user.

I'm afraid, as mentioned in our reply email, the laptop you traded in came with the following issues:

minor marks, scratches or scuffs to exterior case, hairline cracked LCD frame, worn palm rest/mouse pad/buttons, minor dents, major marks, scratches or scuffs to exterior case, Discolouration/faded keyboard, damaged keyboard, broken hinge, damaged LCD frame/speakers/mouse pad, missing keys, minor scuffs on screen, pressure marks or blemishes affecting/distorting screen image.

Once again thank you for your custom and we hope to see you visiting our website again soon.

Money 4 My Gadgets is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews