Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"My driving instructor was a nice guy but was constantly distracted during our lessons. He spent a lot of time on his phone/ whatsapp, and was very tired - he appeared to fall asleep several times over the course. Having a driving instructor who has his eyes shut isn't the best way to feel safe & confident while driving."
Thanks for your feedback Sarah. Please do get in touch with us directly so we can look into this further.
"The course itself was not intensive as the drivers are franchised out and have fulled booked diaries with private clients. Overall it took a month and a half to pass not 9 days as advertised. I was promised a test that I could not have as it was someone else's which added another 2 weeks to the schedule. I was sold less than enough lessons to pass because the instructor could not fit anymore in, after several attempts of asking for more lessons unsuccessfully I had to take another lessons with another instructor outside of momentum in order to be ready for the test. The momentum instructor was a good teacher but very overprotective of the vehicle, which you can't be in this industry, and it knocks your confidence. I felt I couldn't make mistakes and learn from them. Bottom line I did not feel a valued customers and would not recommend this to anyone else."
Hi Charlotte,

Firstly, congratulations on passing our test!

I'm sorry to hear you weren't completely happy with your course and if you'd like to get in touch I'd be more than happy to look into this further.

Mark Hall
Managing Director
Momentum Driving School
"I have my drive lessons done with Momentum driving school. After few weeks I have my test done and I didn't pass because I was not ready for the test said the examiner. She failed me and told me to book more lessons before try another pratical test. I am very dissapointed with Momentum driving school . I would not recommend to anyone. I just spent my money . Don't believe you will pass on your driving test with this driving school."
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass first time. Although it's not uncommon for some pupils to require a second test and some additional lessons it's obviously disappointing that you didn't pass first time.

I'd suggest you put in for your retest as soon as possible. As you can see from all the positive feedback we received the vast majority of our pupils do go on to pass their test with us.
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 806 reviews