Momentum Driving School Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Excellent service from start to finish. All communications were quick and straight forward and provided me with an excellent instructor who helped me pass my test quickly."
"My instructor was lovely and really helped me to get over my nerves."
"Phil was absolutely brilliant!! He was just the instructor I needed- calm, patient and understanding. Extremely encouraging as I was an extremely anxious driver. He was a joy to learn with and I thoroughly recommend!"
"Tony was a great help and made the whole experience enjoyable."
"Very Happy i went with yourselves, Phil my Instructor very good at what he does, nice and calm, if your lucky might even that you to a drink or too :D So i can only thank him for making this happen. Defiantly recommend"
"Can't fault amazing service Quickest way to do your test Would recommend anyone to ask for scott to be there instructor guy was amazing helped me threw my test first time couldn't have done it without him thanks"
"So happy highly recommend it to everyone the best driving school ever"
"Passed on third attempt. Really good instructor and flexible on rebooking my test. Would definetly recommend"
"Very happy how the crash course worked and easy to communicate to momentum, the instructor Larry was fantastic and a great teacher. Thank you"
"I was progressed quickly, and passed my driving test first time."
"Was all down to Ian Wright’s teaching, 1st class instructor & I would highly recommend momentum driving school"
"I knew exactly what I needed to do for the test from the beginning, so picked up good habits from the start."
"Phil D was very patient with me and after having a few instructors before him, I couldn’t fault him for his encouragement, thanks very much to him !"
"I passed first time and had great support from my instructor. I also felt comfortable to say I wanted to go over something and that I was taught well"
"It was very quick and it was very enjoyable Colin was the best instructor I could have asked for got me through it and we had fun as well. Definitely wouldn't have passed as fast if he was not teaching me."
"Good instructor who I felt comfortable with"
"John the instructor was so patient and provided me With the confidence and tools to pass my test. I enjoyed the lessons and learnt so much in such a short space of time."
"Great instructor who made the whole thing a lot easier and ideal lesson lengths and timings to get me through the process quickly."
Samantha Jayne
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Jonathan Budd, he is an amazing driving instructor and has a outstanding teaching technique. I will definitely be passing his details on to others. Momentum were excellent at organising my lessons and test. A five star service. So happy I past as never thought I would, again such appreciation for Jonathan."
"Very big thank you to Phillip stone for his time and helping me I felt comfortable and confident all week"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 763 reviews