Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Great teacher, easy & quick to learn. Highly recommended"
"derek Mathias was absolutely ace he took the time to go through things which made me taking my test a lot easier. The over all service I got from momentum was first class."
"We had a great experience in booking this course. We had an excellent instructor who gave honest and constructive help in his assessment and off the back of his recommendations, we made our decision to continue with Momentum and the hours he suggested. My son passed first time."
"great instructor, passed first time after one week of driving, would highly recommend"
"Using momentum was the best thing I done. After struggling with learning to drive for so long, I used momentum and passed with the 20hour course in just a week. Thank you momentum"
"Very good, nick helped me build confidence in my driving and taught me not just to help me pass my test but to help me drive safely and confidently after that."
"Great tuition from David really put me at ease before my test thanks again!"
"Big thank you to Phil for helping me pass first time. Would definitely recommend this intensive course to anyone looking to get on the road as quickly as possible."
"My instructor name is Cecilia, she is professional, brilliant and fun. She thought me very well. Focus on the stuff that needs to improve. Will Definitely recommend her."
"Very professional company that can hold your hand throughout out the whole process. Good value too. My instructor, Zabi, in Luton was calm, patient and very reliable."
"Absolutely loved Michael! He made me feel at ease and helped me pass!"
"Kevin was a brilliant driving instructor, always positive and encouraging. He never stressed which really helped calm any nerves. Had a great week with him and managed to pass after such a short period of time. Couldn't have done it without him."
"Great driving school and would recommed to anyone. The whole experience was fun. Thankyou once again."
"Good communication and quick responses, instructor was flexible with regards to scheduling"
"Tony is a top bloke couldn't fault him made me at ease and spot on instructor thankyou"
"Really good teaching, down to earth and polite."
"Gave me confidential"
"Excellent Driving instructor! (Colin)"
"The reason I have selected very good is because of my driving instructor, not momentum they were okay but they allowed me to pay my deposit and booked all my test/course and then come back to me to say my instructor was on holiday that week! Surly they would of checked that first, also Angela isn’t very helpful mark on the other hand was. I don’t want to leave a bad review but as they did mess me around with the first booking then having to wait 3 more months for the next available test! Still glad I did it as I passed!!! But 100% recommend Colin the driving instructor in Stockport area! Thanks"
"It was a fab experience, my driving instructor Kev was fantastic both during the lessons and on the day of the test. He was very flexible and reliable. I would recommend the intensive driving course to anyone."
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 880 reviews