Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Been a fantastic company. From the head office being quick to get back to me to my instructor Phil who made me feel very comfortable in the car. Passed first time had booked a 32 hour course but only used 22. Would recommend the company and instructor"
"Pass first time. 10/10"
"U have great instructor in sajid mahmood his methods of driving,made me become a good driver, made driving test look really easy"
"Efficient, organised, friendly"
"I had a really good instructor who helped me so much , had other instructors but not as good as Alan."
"Very good communication from the main office. I had an experienced instructor who did exactly what was promised. Passed the first time. Will definitely recommend."
"After faily my test 3 times and giving up driving for 5 years i am finally a driver! I cannot express how great momentum have been and more specifically my driving instructor Richard (Cheltenham/Glos). Momentum were really efficient at getting everything sorted. Richard is a fantastic instructor who constantly remained calm and encouraging. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thankyou Richard and thankyou momentum!"
"My entire experience with momentum was great from start to finish. The organisation/admin side was done quickly and efficiently with high professionalism. The quality of instructing was on a different level to what I’d experienced previously. My instructor (Kevin king) not only taught me reliable methods for maneouvres but also made me relaxed and increased my confidence ten-fold. His knowledge of the area was ridiculously helpful and we covered a lot of areas that I recognised during my test, which also helped me understand where difficulties may lie, allowing me to adapt my driving. I couldn’t have asked for a better instructor and would definitely recommend Momentum to anybody looking to get a pass!"
"My instructor was extremely helpful and gave me all of the tools and confidence I needed to pass my test after 4 years since my first attempt; so a very big thank you Cecilia!"
"Very flexible to my needs for driving and great instructor."
"My instructor Christian was absolutely amazing, he was so patient with me and was very supportive. Thank you Christian!"
"Kev was unbelievably amazing i had such a good time driving around with him!"
"I thought I would never understand how to drive but the repetitive aspect of the intensive course really helped me understand!"
"Michael was a very good instructor. He was very patient and his technical skill is second to none. He taught me all the manoeuvres with and was tirelessly encouraging me to increase my confidence on the road. thanks Michael and Momentum"
"I cannot commend momentum enough and would like to say a massive thank you to Phil my instructor, he is a beneficial asset to the company, I would suggest anyone to go through momentum as my instructor made my experience a massive 100/10. Not only did I feel relaxed, comfortable and confident thanks to Phil but felt I was extremely safe! He gives you exactly what you need and I would suggest everyone trust his professionalist knowledge."
"Great instructor. Passed first time. Test was cancelled due to bad weather & the company rearranged it to a close date very quickly."
"I was looking for an instructor to do an intensive course as I was in a rush to be on the road for varies reasons, one being my new job. I phoned lots of local places and was turned down for reasons such as: no available instructors for immediate start, no instructors who could work around my availability and so on. I then came across Momentum. From then on everything happened so quickly and smoothly. Angela and Mark were super efficient in arranging my assessment with the instructor called Steve. Within few days I've had my assessment and was booked onto my course that fitter perfectly around my schedule. Steve was amazing and here I am, just one month later, with a full driving license! It was hard work but Steve was an excellent instructor and made it all so much better by being professional and knowledgable as well as adaptable to my learning style! He taught me not just how to pass the test but also how to drive safely and with confidence! Things like Steve coming out of the car to say 'hello' in the morning to me and my family and giving little treats like a chocolate if I did well on the lesson just added friendly and humanly touch! Overall would highly recommend Steve and Momemtum! Thank you!"
"Very professional, accommodating and reliable service. They made the process of booking the course around my busy work schedule very easy and my instructor made the process of learning to drive both fun and easy."
"Passed first time with Claire in Worcester, she was calm, and reassuring and an awesome instructor. Highly recommend doing the intensive course, I was originally booked in on a longer course however after making quick progress on the course so had my course shortened and was refunded the difference. Really easy company to deal with."
"Momentum great company and in particular Phil was a brilliant instructor - well organised, managed to fit me in very quickly and fast at responding to any enquiries I had."
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 832 reviews