Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Amazing! My instructor was so lovely and so helpful. I learned so much in the space of such little time. Recommend so much"
"I really cannot recommend my driving instructor enough. It is rare to find an instructor who takes an interest in teaching rather than just taking your money. My instructor was always punctual, flexible with my lesson times and always found a teaching style to suit me rather than thinking the same style will suit every student. My instructor helped me overcome some incorrect driving habits which I had previously been taught by another driving school. He was patient, very informative and very clear with his teaching. My instructor helped me go from hating driving to loving it. Not only did he teach me to pass my test, but he also strives to teach his students a lifetime of save driving skills. A huge thankyou to Richard!"
"Had not heard of Momentum until my work booked my intensive course with them and such a good choice by them. Momentum's Dave Pegram is a great instructor who took time to assess me and ensured that we worked on all the points needed to pass my test first time - which of course I did, I cannot thank him and Momentum enough!"
"Paul my driving instructor was brillrant, everything went to plan, two weeks of intensive instruction was just what I need. Many thanks."
"I did the Intensive Driving Course with Richard and he was fantastic! I learnt so much from him and he built up my confidence. I passed first time after doing the 48 hour course. Thank you Richard, you have given me a life skill and I am very grateful for your patience!"
"Great teacher, easy & quick to learn. Highly recommended"
"derek Mathias was absolutely ace he took the time to go through things which made me taking my test a lot easier. The over all service I got from momentum was first class."
"We had a great experience in booking this course. We had an excellent instructor who gave honest and constructive help in his assessment and off the back of his recommendations, we made our decision to continue with Momentum and the hours he suggested. My son passed first time."
"great instructor, passed first time after one week of driving, would highly recommend"
"Using momentum was the best thing I done. After struggling with learning to drive for so long, I used momentum and passed with the 20hour course in just a week. Thank you momentum"
"Very good, nick helped me build confidence in my driving and taught me not just to help me pass my test but to help me drive safely and confidently after that."
"Great tuition from David really put me at ease before my test thanks again!"
"Big thank you to Phil for helping me pass first time. Would definitely recommend this intensive course to anyone looking to get on the road as quickly as possible."
"My instructor name is Cecilia, she is professional, brilliant and fun. She thought me very well. Focus on the stuff that needs to improve. Will Definitely recommend her."
"Very professional company that can hold your hand throughout out the whole process. Good value too. My instructor, Zabi, in Luton was calm, patient and very reliable."
"Absolutely loved Michael! He made me feel at ease and helped me pass!"
"Kevin was a brilliant driving instructor, always positive and encouraging. He never stressed which really helped calm any nerves. Had a great week with him and managed to pass after such a short period of time. Couldn't have done it without him."
"Great driving school and would recommed to anyone. The whole experience was fun. Thankyou once again."
"Good communication and quick responses, instructor was flexible with regards to scheduling"
"Tony is a top bloke couldn't fault him made me at ease and spot on instructor thankyou"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 805 reviews