Momentum Driving School Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School

Passed first time.
GABRIELLE
Verified Buyer

Excellent way to learn to drive in a short time.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Colin was an excellent instructor, very clear guidance and tough but supportive teaching. He helped me to iron out bad habits that had caused me to fail tests previously and helped me control my anxoety when driving.
Joseph
Verified Buyer

It has open up the places I can travel across the uk
Verified Buyer

Phil made learning fun and easy. The school made the whole process simple and stress free. Thank you!
Eleanor
Verified Buyer

Have me exactly what I wanted to fit in around my work as well as it me with a FANTASTIC instructor
Keiran
Verified Buyer

I payed for the course, had the lessons, and did the test all within a few weeks, and passed! What more can I say? Best possible outcome really.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Really good, easy to get along with my instructor. Kev made me feel comfortable and at ease. He was realistic and down to earth with me. I passed first time with only two minors!
Adam
Verified Buyer

A very good instructor, did many test routes and helped me alot to sharpen up on weaknesses
Siobhan
Verified Buyer

My overall experience with Momentum was a very pleasant one. Everything was very simple to arrange and taken care of in a professional and friendly manner. I was always aware of what was happening or if anything was required of me. They offer an excellent service.
My driving instructor, Kevin King was truly exceptional. In fact, he is the very best one I have ever had; And there have been several over the years. I give full credit to Kevin personally and his teaching methods for the reason why I finally passed, and with such ease.
He demonstrates patience whilst encouraging you to challenge yourself in order to gain the much needed confidence and knowledge required to be out on the road alone.
He is very easy going and because he provides a relaxed environment for you to learn in, this gives you the freedom to really take on board what he is trying to teach you.
And when you get it right, he is absolutely full of praise! Which is exactly what I needed to hear sometimes as anxiety can get the better of me and he understood this. He was a pleasure to learn with and comes with my highest recommendation!!
Thank you to both for helping me to achieve my licence.
Rick
Verified Buyer

Friendly and knowledgeable instructor made my course enjoyable and gave me the support I needed to pass my test.
Verified Buyer

They replied very quickly, gave me a fantastic instructor and ensured that I was happy with their service.
Basirat E
Verified Buyer

David my instructor was very calm and he explained things to me in a way that I will understand
Adam
Verified Buyer

Passed first time with no minors and was a great experience with my instructor Roger hemming.
Verified Buyer

I had Steve woodman for my instructor in the Cheshire area and he was fab. Helped to calm my nerves in the car and built up my confidence on the road. I passed first time and quickly due to the intensive driving course, I would recommend momentum and Steve to anyone looking for a driving school/instructor.
Martin
Verified Buyer

I found the whole process to be seamless. Payment was quick and efficient. Communication between myself and momentum was seamless with any query answered almost immediately. Big shout out to the instructor Ian who was incredibly patient and meticulous.

A great experience.
Aaron
Verified Buyer

Just Passed my Driving test with Momentum, instructor was awesome, easy to get along with while still ensuring you learnt everything you need to not only pass but be above pass standard to help you go on to being a safer driver after passing. Highly recommend taking an intensive course, doing lessons every day helps make sure you remember the monouves, doing weekly lessons leaves to much time between learning things to allow you to forget, at least that's what I found 😊 Definitely Recommend Momentum Driving School, thank you for all your help
Abhijeet
Verified Buyer

Got me into touch with Kevin who is an excellent driving instructor
Rocian
Verified Buyer

It was quick and easy to book lessons. I was able to get a test date quickly. Gabriella is an amazing instructor!
Richard
Verified Buyer

The response from the office on any queries I had was excellent and my instructor was brilliant. Passed my test no problem! Very happy with momentum driving school. Certainly recommend them to anyone Thanks momentum!!
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.81 based on 599 reviews