Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"The instructor was very helpful."
"Jhon was a lovely instructor would recommend him to anyone thanks again Matthew"
"I can not praise Momentum highly enough and especially my driving instructor Kevin King. I only needed 6 hours of lessons to get me through my test. I thought it was going to be a lot more and they could of said more and I would of paid it, but they were honest. Kevin was brilliant and it was an all round fantastic experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
"Driving instructor Mark was amazing and passed me first time on a intensive course would more then Recommend"
"My instructor Kev King was very good. I wouldn’t have passed without him or with a different instructor for that matter. He is calm, patient, extremely knowledgeable and able to laugh and lighten the mood. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He is a credit to momentum. I booked an intensive course with momentum and had 23 hours or so of tuition. I already had some experience but this was many years ago. My theory test date was late in relation to my lessons so I was unable to book a practical test until at least a month after my lessons. However, momentum kept looking and managed to move my test at short notice by a month meaning it was the day after my lessons finished. This was very good of them and made the whole process streamlined. Good driving school."
"Thank you to Guy in Taunton for a fun and informative, confidence building intensive course. 12 hours in 3 days and passed with one minor! Great admin from momentum and pleased with the service provided from start to finish. Thank you"
"Really efficient"
"Had a excellent experience with Momentum Driving School. My instructor Colin (Brighton area) really brought my confidence back (as lost this through previous instructor), he was calm, tough (when needed to be) and had a great sense of humour. Really enjoyed the experience and over the moon to pass the test after 2 weeks of learning. Would highly recommend."
"I’ve had a great experience with my instructor Cecilia. She was incredibly patient, always encouraged me to be confident and believe that I could do it. I have taken lessons with other schools before and found that the instructor was quite sarcastic and made a habit of putting me down every time i made a mistake, so this time I was very pleasantly surprised to have such an encouraging teacher. Thank you Cecilia, I would not have done it without you!"
"Thank you so much for helping me to pass my test. I cannot believe how easy and how comfortable my instructor made me feel. I have had lessons before and failed my test twice but John helped me overcome my nerves and was there with a big smile when i passed. Thank you for everything. I wish I had started with Momentum Driving. John made the whole experience enjoyable and I am so happy."
"Loved my experience with momentum driving school, Colin meagher- was my instructor and was patient, funny and very helpful throughout and momemtum always got back o my enquires within a short space of time and I’d definitely recommend."
"Absolutely thrilled with the service provided by Momentum Driving School! I did an intensive course and they were always quick to reply, pleasant to deal with and the lessons were both fun and informative. No way would I have passed first time if it wasn't for Catherine (my instructor). I highly recommend them, so much so that I am encouraging my brother to sign up! Thanks again momentum!"
"Momentum as a company are very easy to book with! They take a small deposit and allow you to pay the remaining two weeks before your test which made things very easy! My instructor was simply perfect, his name was Colin - based in the Brighton area... Great teacher, brilliant sense of humour to help with the long hours of driving and he really makes everything as simple as possible rather than over complicating. He can be a bit firm at times but this is simply to get the best out of you as a driver and it really does work! I felt extremely confident with him as my teacher/instructor and can’t recommend him enough! Thank you for a week of laughs and for helping me to pass my test first attempt with only 2 minors!!!!"
"Had a great experience with Momentum, my instructor Yudhvir was so friendly and helpful"
"Excellent teaching from Phil Doidge meant I passed first time after an intensive driving course. Thank you!"
"Momentum were very user friendly in organising my lessons, offering a great first tester lesson, and booking my test before I moved to France! My instructor was friendly and helpful, focusing on my learning style, and I could tell he was dedicated to setting me up as a safe driver for life. I am grateful for what I have achieved with momentum driving school. Thank you :) Thanks Phil! Thanks Mark! Edwin"
"I have been so impressed with Momentum in so many ways. The customer service was literally second to none! Quick and effective responses to questions and changes I needed to make. Very easy payments and confirmation. Super lessons which my son enjoyed doing and passed first time! Delighted with Monentum sndvwould have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Having booked them I found out a friend had already used them with the same outcome and experience. Awesome and thank you ;)"
"Craig was a great instructor. Always calm and careful to make sure everything coming out of his mouth got be through the test. Would recommend to anyone!"
"Great service and fantastic instructor."
"I started out as a nervous driver and ended up passing my first time thanks to the fantastic instruction from Kevin. Highly recommend Momentum!"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 836 reviews