Momentum Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
The instructor Momentum placed me with was great. I had completed lessons a decade ago but never passed due to nerves. Michael helped me build my confidence driving and I passed second time. The Momentum team were great at coordinating everything and got tests rebooked very quickly for me despite the Covid chaos.
Great instructor, who was patient and good humoured. Good communications. Passed after a handful of lessons despite a 21 year gap when I last tried learning.
Did a weeks course with Nicole and i cannot recommend her enough. Nicole made me feel really at ease at the whole time and was really supportive
Rohan was the best instructor I could have asked for. After previously having 2 instructors who had no faith in me and were very short, Rohan took extra care to make sure I was comfortable in the car at all times and rather than tearing me down after a mistake, ensured me that I was good enough to keep going. I thoroughly enjoyed my driving experience and am so happy to have passed first time as a confident driver, which I had never felt before.
My instructor Derek was friendly, informative and encouraging, and he helped build my confidence to pass my test!

I would highly recommend Momentum Driving School.
Phil was excellent. He was patient and thorough, teaching me all possible things that could happen in the test. Passed first time today in Brislington, Bristol. Would recommend Momentum and Phil any time.
Excellent driving experience with Derek he was excellent even tho he is a Bristol city support thank you sooo much I'm over the moon its taken me 20 years
Although we were dealing with covid 19 cancellations etc . Momentum sorted in a very timely fashion . Passed my test after literally 24 hours of driving . Best way to do it ..would highly recommend..they don't try and force more hours than needed .Coventry test.
Really helpful, excellent service, fast response by email every time. Test was rescheduled several times due to covid restrictions but I was always kept up to date of any changes. Would definitely reccomend.
Had Andrew through momentum, took a 40hour course. Instructor was fantastic, few first lessons felt like school, after that it felt like just going for a drive with a mate. Explained everything clearly, he also knew I worked nights and worked well to fit me into his schedule.
Only con was the price of the course, I thought it was a little high. Overall very satisfied.
David Locke is an asset to the team he is patient and has a good way of teaching would highly recommend the whole team at momentum and David are fantastic
I can't thank Momentum enough for all their support with my driving. My instructor Nicole was amazing and really helped me get over my drivers anxiety. She made everything feel very easy and less scary, taking the time to show me and talk me through my driving and maneuvers. If it wasn't for her support, I wouldn't have passed first time! Thank you so much!
Great driver instructor i passed first time. I done 20 hrs of driving
I had an excellent instructor. Passed first time.
My instructor (Max) was incredible. Incredibly patient and understanding. He definitely did his job well - I completed the 4 day intensive course and passed first time! Couldn’t have asked for any better guidance in how to drive safely and properly.
I chose to use momentum driving school as they advertised an intense course, which worked well with my busy work schedule.
I have had problems passing my test in the past and I would recommend anyone who is having confidence issues to learn this way!
It only took a few lessons with Kevin King to build my confidence and bring me up to test standards.
We had some issues with booking lessons/tests due to corona virus and problems with my instructors car, which was very stressful.
Thankfully even under those circumstances I passed my test!
They were very understanding about the stress and cancelled lessons, helping me sort out a refund for the missed hours.
My advice to anyone thinking about starting lessons now:
Don’t expect everything to be smooth sailing during a pandemic!!
A fantastic way to get as much experience as possible so you can be best prepared for your test and the road! Encouraging instructors who are friendly and push you to your best potential.
Absolutely brilliant! From my first enquiry I was always kept in the know and even when my test was cancelled and moved, they informed me in plenty of time.

They allow lessons to fit around your work schedule and were very accommodating to my needs.

Allan Neave is a sublime driving instructor! Would easily recommend him to anyone. Know's exactly what he's talking about and made me feel at ease in the car.

Great service!
Great instructor. Clear communication throughout. Recommended.
Chris Jones is an excellent instructor, he ha calm, and makes you feel calm! I could not recommend a better instructor to anyone. Momentum are easy to talk to, quick replies, and covid aside, got me In for my test asap!
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 1,137 reviews