Momentum Driving School Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Very supportive and helpful during my time with them. Colin (Brighton) the instructor was very good. He didn't make me feel nervous and was very helpful, honest and supportive."
"Great instructor that didn't complicate things like a lot of instructors do. Would definitely recommend."
"Very easy to arrange things at all steps of the way, fantastic driving instructor's. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Had a lot of support from my instructor Dave and he gave me confidence in my ability and gave me all the training I needed in order to pass my test first time."
"Id had about 15lessons on and of for years. I decided to do a 20 hour intensive corse. So I could finally get it done. I passed 1st time with 2 miners. Momentum sorted everything out and Phil got me to we’re I needed to be to pass. He was a good guy to sit in a car with for 4 hours a day, and a great teacher. Cheers for everything"
"E Mail communications easy and quick. Momentum provided all of my requirements not least of which were rural pick up and drop off and my date clashes over the Christmas period. Momentum booked me in for a short notice test as required. Perhaps most importantly was the instructor provided. Mike was/is an outstanding instructor. Personable and likeable with an easy manner taking the stresses and strains out of learning a new vehicular skill. As a pupil of middle years (50+) following 36 hours I passed first time with only 2 minors. Big thanks to Mike and Momentum"
"Very good communication ,queries were answered immediately , John my driving instructor in Camborne an amazing guy. Very Patient. Overall great experience."
"Momentum Driving School helped to get me ready for my test, and has made me a good driver. Phil was great fun to learn with, and made the environment in the car fun and light hearted."
"It was a great learning experience and I had a great driving instructor! I would highly recommend Micheal to my friends and family! He is the best driving instructor ever!"
"I had an instructor that made me feel comfortable when driving"
"I found the intensive course to be the best way to learn how to drive and pass the test. It is very focused and working towards the test date gives you a mutual end goal you and your instructor are working towards."
"I had a really positive experience with Momentum. We fell behind due to various unforseen issues but the team fixed this very well by just rearranging the lessons. The instructor, Phil, was great and very patient. I would definitely recommend them."
"Everything from customer care to actually driving with the instructor was brilliant they always do there best to assure you pass. and I had a little difficulty with payment momentum were great about waiting an extra couple days past the due date can't fault momentum at all."
"Momentum Driving School was the final step in passing my driving test and becoming a fully licensed driver! I can't thank Andy enough for his measured and comprehensive instruction. I would recommend the intensive driving courses to anyone."
"An enormous thank you to Momentum and my driving instructor Phil Hall (Bristol). Absolutely brilliant service and Phil was fantastic to learn to drive with. Phil is a lovely driving teacher and was patient and encouraging in every lesson - which definitely helped to settle my nerves! Momentum is brilliant to learn to drive with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is thinking about learning to drive. Thank you Phil and Momentum xx"
"Rating 5* for my instructor David Peters. Had the best experience learning again after several years and thanks to the way David teaches his students it was a breeze. I recommend David completely, can’t comment on other instructors or services though."
"Really good! Passed first time Steve is an excellent instructor really calm and very good at getting you ready for your test I'm 100% happy with my Resault thank you very much"
"Excellent service from start to finish. All communications were quick and straight forward and provided me with an excellent instructor who helped me pass my test quickly."
"My instructor was lovely and really helped me to get over my nerves."
"Phil was absolutely brilliant!! He was just the instructor I needed- calm, patient and understanding. Extremely encouraging as I was an extremely anxious driver. He was a joy to learn with and I thoroughly recommend!"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 700 reviews