Momentum Driving School Reviews

544 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Amie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant can not recommend David enough brilliant instructor
Roy
Verified Buyer

Momentum sent me a great instructor due to him i passed first time in a week!
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

Brilliant experience all round. Easy to book, great teaching with a lovely instructor and passed first time!
Jane
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service with really friendly staff
Chris
Verified Buyer

A very friendly instructor giving clear instructions helped me pass my driving test today
Paul
Verified Buyer

John the instructor was good, very knowledgeable and patient despite the fact that I was not a fast learner, and gave me the confidence to believe I could pass.
William
Verified Buyer

Fantastic tuition and service. I can't recommend Momentum highly enough for the friendly service I recieved, my instuctor Phil Stone is a great guy and has a relaxed manner which really puts you at ease as a learner. Also organising lessons was a doddle, even around my difficult shift pattern, so thank you Angela and Mark Hall too. All in all, I would happily recommend Momentum to anyone. Thanks again guys!
Sarah-Louise
Verified Buyer

Easy user interface friendly people. Martin my instructor was fantastic, friendly and professional. He explained things in an way which was easy to understand.
Sergiu
Verified Buyer

Very good school, I pass first time, Mr. Tony is the best, especially for those who do not speak English very well !
Chloe
Verified Buyer

Instructor I had was very good at teaching and made me feel very comfortable and confident with my driving. Passed first time due to excellent teaching.
Perry
Verified Buyer

Allan Milne was an incredible instructor I felt comfortable from the off highly recommend him seeing I passed first time
Verified Buyer

Finally passed my driving test!
Shannon
Verified Buyer

My confidence on the roads has improved so much! Such a lovely experience and really grateful to have passed my test and now have my own freedom.

Hatem

Very good job.
The instructor was brilliant and his tips and instructions were very helpful
Kirsty
Verified Buyer

Helped me soo much get to where I need to be and very much helped with my confidence
Michael
Verified Buyer

brilliant john was very helpful but my praise should go to angela who did every thing to make this happen
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Accommodating, encouraging, and presice!
Jessie
Verified Buyer

Colin my instructor was fantastic and made me feel really confident!
Simona
Verified Buyer

Brilliant. My instructor David is very calm, easy to understand and very patient. I had bad experiences with other driving schools until I found this one. I wish I had found it sooner. Passed my test first time!
Donna
Verified Buyer

The best decision I have ever made to go with Momentum been trying to pass my test for 20 years on & off and now with you & Dave Sharman .... yesssss I've done it :)Davewas the most patient man with me as I couldn't believe I could ever pass now I'm 52 but he believed in me & gave me confidence so would like to say a massive thank you to him he was amazing !!!
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.81 based on 544 reviews