Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
Tom
"Great service from the initial driver evaluation lesson and pairing me with a fantastic instructor. Will definitely recommend to all my friends."
Danielle
"Passed first time and wouldn't of done it without the help and guidance from my amazing instructor mark. Thank you so much!"
"I am incredibly impressed with the services Momentum Driving School had to offer. Having been in a big car accident as a passenger a few years ago I felt nervous about sitting in a car, let alone in the driver's seat. After my initial assessment lesson, I was able to arrange a course to suit my needs. Angela is quick to respond to emails and easy to contact when booking lessons. Ian Mills, the instructor (Ability Driving School) was brilliant. Always on time, supportive and helped me relax any nerves. By Day 3 I felt an exponential rise in my confidence levels and by the end of the course I found myself driving around naturally whilst having a good chat with Ian. I have passed my test now and excited to buy a car!"
"David was an excellent instructor who over the course of the week got me up the standard required to pass my test first time. I'd recommend Momentum in the future."
"Great communication throughout from the guys at momentum. Instructor Ian, from Swansea, was fantastic, passed first time under his excellent tuition."
"The driver instructor was really good but the communication between the instructor and Momentum was awful! I paid nearly £500 for an intensive course which consisted of 20hrs of driving and it took over 2 months to complete! I had to pay out for extra lessons which worked out much more than your average driving instructor so that there wasn’t such a gap between lessons! I would not recommend Momentum because they lack communication skills with their instructors and they are not organised at all! Also if you pay a premium for an instensive course you expect to get premium and a professional service, which frankly didn’t happen!"
Thanks for getting in touch. As you've not left your name I can't see what may have happened but if you would like to get in touch with our office directly we'd be happy to look into this further for you.
Congratulations Thomas. Safe Driving.
"Catherine was fantastic!Always very friendly and optimistic!"
"Great lessons, relaxed enough that there were no nerves or stress involved right up until the exam but also informing and knowledgeable even as far as allowing me to pass with fewer hours than originally thought needed."
"Oh Paul Lyttle what a patient and professional instructor. I have nothing but praise for my instructor and the people at the head office. It was a pleasant learning experience changing my automatic licence to a manual licence. Excellent service."
"I am very happy with the lessons provided to me by David Beard, he was friendly and professional at all times. He put me at ease and helped me pass first time."
"My driving instructor Colin did a marvelous job on my driving, he makes you feel very calm and comfortable with his wicked sense of humour and takes the idea of driving and teaches it in the easiest way possible, highly recommend him, got me to pass 2nd try, would've passed 1st if my observation skills were better but even so, Colin knew i could do it without any more lessons and I did!"
"Momentum are brilliant. They set me up with Colin (Sussex) who really got me into gear and ready for my test. Honest, knowledgable and burial when needed, he got me test ready and feeling confident driving. I would highly recommend. Thanks again."
"Nothing but praise from me! Momentum always kept me in the loop, and set me up with a great instructor in Colin, who covers the Sussex area. Colin was excellent throughout. He was tough and honest when needed, but open to knowing how you felt and tailoring things accordingly. He's exactly what you need on an intensive driving course. A big help is his patience, and that somehow he knows the exact right moments to regale you with all sorts of stories to settle you down again if, as I did, you feel overly anxious. Thanks so much Colin, and thank you Momentum!"
"Excellent service and my instructor was amazing."
"I needed a quick week course to get up to standard for the test and my instructor David was excellent, passed first attempt and couldn't be happier!"
"After having passed my automatic test years ago I finally decided to do a week intensive course to take the manual test. In my first lesson I was finding it very hard to understand the gears but the instructor was very good at explaining everything to me and after 17 hours of tuition I passed my driving test first time! Communication with head office was very good and everything regarding the course and the test was explained to me well."
"Great service and amazing instructors, can’t thank them enough for helping me pass my test and I would 100% recommend"
"Momentum was nice and easy to book, everybody I spoke to was very informative. Claire my instructor was absolutely fantastic, faultless! I had to undertake an extended test and felt really confident and comfortable going in to the test - I would recommend to anybody thinking of going down to “intensive course” to use both Momentum and Claire as an instructor."
"My instructor David (Chelmsford) was absolutely brilliant! I can’t praise or thank him enough for all the help I got. I never imagined passing first time, but after spending 5 days with Davids help - I got there. He was always friendly, supportive and persistent in making sure that I got to where I needed to be."
"The whole pricess was easy to arrange. It is a lot to pay out in one go but you get what you pay for. Angela was really helpful getting it all set up. Andy the instructor was great....Ive had lessons before but Andy made me feel confident, didnt make me feel like I couldnt do it at all. He was calm & patient. I can't believe I passed 1st time and I'm on the road driving!. Thanks Andy and all at Momentum. Can't recommend enough."
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 865 reviews