Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
Tom
"Great service from the initial driver evaluation lesson and pairing me with a fantastic instructor. Will definitely recommend to all my friends."
Danielle
"Passed first time and wouldn't of done it without the help and guidance from my amazing instructor mark. Thank you so much!"
"I am incredibly impressed with the services Momentum Driving School had to offer. Having been in a big car accident as a passenger a few years ago I felt nervous about sitting in a car, let alone in the driver's seat. After my initial assessment lesson, I was able to arrange a course to suit my needs. Angela is quick to respond to emails and easy to contact when booking lessons. Ian Mills, the instructor (Ability Driving School) was brilliant. Always on time, supportive and helped me relax any nerves. By Day 3 I felt an exponential rise in my confidence levels and by the end of the course I found myself driving around naturally whilst having a good chat with Ian. I have passed my test now and excited to buy a car!"
"Brilliant instructor Gary - easy booking and smooth and simple service. Passed first time after an intensive course. Brilliant instructor!"
"Thanks momentum, paid deposit, Got me in touch with a local driving instructor and passed within 4 weeks!! Thanks again"
"I had previously failed my test 10 times due to nerves as soon as it came to my test. I passed my 11th test on my first test with momentum driving school after a 4 day intensive driving course with Alan! I went into the test feeling confident and I passed with 3 minors. I couldn’t recommend it enough!!"
"Couldn't ask for a better instructor. John Gallagher was brilliant. The course was brilliant too. He gave very clear instructions on what to do and how to improve throughout the course. He was very polite and gave confidence. I will recommend this driving school to everyone! Thank you again John."
"Thoroughly recommend intensive course. Very efficient in arranging tests and lessons. My driving instructor Dave Sharman was excellent and I would highly recommend him, he was patient and supportive and just brilliant."
"I would definitely recommend Momentum Driving for learners. My instructor Steve was absolutely lovely and he prepared me for my test."
"Absolutely amazing. I had a driving instructor Andy and he was lovely amazing guy to drive with passed first time with only 1 minor. Would definitely recommend"
"Sal was really patient with me and a very good teacher."
"Very professional. Always turned up on time and I drove for the whole time as well. Would definitely recommend Momentum."
"Professional and relaxed atmosphere."
"Phil was a great driving instructor! He often put me at ease and made the experience enjoyable. His jokes, while often light hearted and made me laugh, may be perceived as slightly offensive at times. Nevertheless, I’d recommend momentum to anyone wanting to pass their driving test. The team responded to my requests quickly and concisely."
"Christian my driving instructor was fantastic! He put me at ease and built my confidence and there is no way I would have passed without him!"
"Great service. Always prompt in replying to emails. Instructor was great all round good service"
"Always really quick to respond to my emails. My allocated driver Mark was a fantastic tutor and guided me through from day 1 to day of the test. I passed first time within 6 weeks of making initial contact with Momentum. Great business, higlhy recommended"
"My experience was extremely good. My instructor was one of the nicest men I've met. Seamless experience as far as the driving was concerned. Would highly recommend!"
"Good communication from the office and friendly instructors. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service. Colin the driving instructor from Brighton area was brilliant couldn’t recommend him more."
"I tried two other driving schools until a colleague recommended Momentum, l only did 9 hours of lessons with my instructor (Colin Meagre) in East Sussex and I passed with 2 minor faults. He is the best out there as he was constantly send driving questions and hints to me even when he is not working. I am so grateful to Colin and Momentum."
"I did a 5 day driving course and passed on the Friday. My instructor was very patient and helped me every step of the way. I would recommend to anybody this driving course."
"passed first time! made me feel confident behind the wheel from the first lesson."
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 951 reviews