Momentum Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
100% recommended, due to their help and Gary I was able to pass first time with confidence. Very patient and the way of teaching was perfect! Momentum was very quick with responding to emails, always replied if you ever asked a question. I highly recommend to everyone!
My instructor made me feel at ease throughout the whole process.
Richard was a great driving instructor! Amazing personality and the skill to teach is incredible! Thank you so much for arranging everything for me! Spot on. Thank you :)
Very good driving school kept me up to date at every stage answering all my questions no issues with them. With my amazing driving instructor I managed to pass within a week and saved a little money very good company!
Without the help of momentum I would have not comfortably passed my driving test as they taught me everything that I need to know and develop my confidence
I was very happy with both Angela and max who I dealt with both were friendly and patient with me thanks very much
I did a 35hr course with Darren and I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher he pushed me harder everyday, at the last minute my driving exam got moved to a different location and I still passed! If your questioning on weather to go with Darren or not for an automatic driving course I would say it’s a no brainier. I couldn’t have asked for a better driving instructor. From the start we had laughs and good conversation and learning what he did in his career life puts the rest of us to shame 😂 Thank you Darren for everything you did for me to push me to pass
Great instructor, very helpful
Friendly and well organised never had any issues
Very intensive course, I passed first time so I achieved what I aimed to do. However I really didn’t get on with my instrucor and found that it made the course more difficult
Best option I could ever take in order to help me get my driving licence, after two previous attempts with individual driving instructors that let me down. As well I truly recommend Cathrine as she is amazing, so pacient and suportive, I truly can't thank her enough for all the help. Thank you!
I came to this driving school as I Wanted to do an intensive course and had already been on the road with my motorbike for the last 5 years. My instructor, Roger, was brilliant. He knew after my assessment lesson what exactly I needed to focus on and how many hours I would need to become ready for my test. I would highly recommend.
I contacted momentum after researching a fast pass course In the Northants area to gain a full car licence. They advise a 1 hour evaluation lesson which I took with a friendly professional instructor named peter. Peter advised 12 hours. I had not done my theory so I booked that and passed. Then booked my lessons with momentum and peter. Three 4 hours lessons over 3 days and passed 1st time with 1 minor. Peter is a friendly calm instructor who will put you at ease. His evaluation of my ability was spot on so. ( won’t forget them mirrors Peter. Lol. ) thanks momentum and thank peter for me. All the best guys and merry Christmas. Will def recommend momentum and If you in the Northamptonshire area Peter as your instructor. All the best. Mark
Yes the course was an extremely helpful way in getting me to pass fast and of course Simon Jenner was a very good instructor and I definitely would recommend.
John was an absolute legend. Highly recommended
It was a really good course 1 week of driving and passed 1st time easy stuff
I have found my time with Momentum Driving School to be a pleasant one filled with efficient service and professionalism. My instructor Mohammed Arshed Lodhi was very attentive to my needs and intensely committed to ironing out my shortcomings behind the wheel culminating in an effortless pass of the driving test! PS: I had difficulty making payments online Tayo.
Had Mark Hall as my amazing instructor. Whole process was very well set out and executed. Problems that I had were quickly solved, with the vast examples of past pupils failures I was sure not to make the mistakes. Did many test routes that covered all areas. Overall was great! Am happy to be his first student to pass with zero minors. Momentum were very helpful with any problems that occurred and arranged everything very well. Am very happy with everything.
Phil my instructor was extremely helpful. I was a very nervous driver when I started with him and he helped to boost my confidence in a calm, kind manner! I am recommending momentum to all of my friends!
Kevin was a really good instructructor!!
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 1,081 reviews