Momentum Driving School Reviews

462 Reviews
Johnnie
Verified Buyer

They were efficient and helpful. They made all the arrangements and bookings. My son really enjoyed the lessons and was thrilled when he passed his test.
Myles
Verified Buyer

The Momentum Driving school offers incredible driving instructors with real experience and practical knowledge, which is up-to-date and relevant with current examination standards, further very good at identifying key issues in road safety and awareness. The company itself communicates exceptionally well and alleviates any concerns that learners may experience. Overall The momentum Driving school helped me to pass my test and for that I am eternally grateful, hopefully more learners will have a similar experience when learning to drive. I very much Recommend this company for that experience.
Bradley
Verified Buyer

I had done some lessons before taking the intensive course, but i would really recommend it. Especially if you learn better through repetition.
Bobbi
Verified Buyer

Steve was amazing, calm, focused on my abilities, perfect on my weaknesses, the perfect instructor for me, he calmed me when I had a pre test melt down, sorry Steve, I passed and it's all thanks to him, I will tell everyone about you and to use you, worth every penny.
Niamh

So supportive and understanding
Verified Buyer

Helped me through each step of the way with learning to drive
Verified Buyer

Instructor was very pleasant and made learning easy & fun.
Ivor
Verified Buyer

My Instructor Dave was outstanding throughout my course, from punctual pick up to comprehensive instruction which led me to becoming a competent driver.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Momentum were really organised and efficient helping me book my course and test, my driving instructor was amazing and was patient enough over the 7 days to ensure I was confident going into my test
Oliver
Verified Buyer

extremely helpful in the office and john the instructor was charming and communicative
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

I never thought I would be able to drive but Judith helped me build my confidence and pass first time! I had put off driving for 10 years so was reluctant to start again. Judith was very patient and made learning fun and helped me get to where I needed to be! Thanks Momentum! If you are thinking of learning to drive I would Highley recommend going through Momentum, great value too!
Laura
Verified Buyer

Phil is such an incredible, patient, through and a confidence giving gentleman, that I am very greatful for having teach me
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Colin Meagher - or smooth Col as he likes to be known was the best instructor I have had driving aside hands down.

Thanks
Carlie
Verified Buyer

I passed first time, Yippee!! My instructor Ralph was very patient with me and boy did he need it! He was not only very professional but he helped me feel at ease behind the wheel and built my confidence after recognising this is what i needed.
Amy
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, Momentum quickly resolved issues when my test was cancelled.
John
Verified Buyer

Scott McBride the instructor was excellent. Thanks Momentum.
Verified Buyer

the intense driving coarse is a great option if you need to get your licence in hurry.
Thomas
Verified Buyer

You supplied the best instructor - Mick Bryden, your correspondence was excellent and I passed first time. What better?
Annabelle
Verified Buyer

I am so happy i decided the take an intensive driving course with your company, Rohan Turner was amazing, I couldn't recommend him highly enough. You'll be passed in no time!

Thank you for all of your help Momentum driving school,

Annabelle Keel
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

the driving instructor that they provided
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.81 based on 462 reviews