Momentum Driving School Reviews

Momentum Driving School 5 star review on 7th December 2018
Tom
Momentum Driving School 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Wajihah
Derek matthias is a brilliant instructor and a pleasure to spend time with, because of Derek's excellent communication skills and direction I was able to pass the theory first time. I would highly recommend momentum to anyone.
As with all intensive driving schools, your experience will be entirely up to the instructor you get. I HIGHLY recommend using their free driving assessment to your advantage, so you can meet your instructor, see how many hours you need etc. Organising dates and sorting test times in the COVID era are an absolute nightmare, and so be sure you can be flexible with other commitments since you don't really get any say in these - the test will be booked, and you'll be told when it is. The lessons, however, are almost entirely up to the instructor. In my experience (living in Aylesbury), I had Catherine teach me from being fairly inexperienced (about 5 hours into driving), up to a competent state within a couple of weeks, using up some of my hours. The week before my test (today), we used the final 20 hours, and polished everything to where it needed to be. For someone like me, who needs to just experiment and learn practically, Catherine was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. Today I passed with 4 minors, on my first test. TLDR: Momentum are perfectly okay as an agency. They'll reply to your emails, and sort things out within reason. It just happened that the instructor they had for me couldn't have been better. 4 stars seems fair.
Great service especially rebooking tests due to multiple lockdowns 👍🏻
Amazing experience - kind, friendly and relaxed driving instructor (Cecilia) - really brought me out of my shell and ensured I was ready for my test!
It was great thank you amazing instructors
Great experience, fantastic instructer , made sure I understood his instructions and varied his teaching method. Made me feel relaxed and calm and confident, fully prepared for the test. Would highly recommend as first class instructer. Tom Crisp
Absolutely awesome from start to finish, failed my test first time had me rebooked in within in hours awesome guys
Very professional and on it. Thanks for helping me cross the finish line with my driving lessons.
The instruction I received from Kevan was thorough, to the point of being exceptional. I passed first time!
Professional reliable friendly claire was awesome got me through my test first time cant recommend enough
Brilliant
I did the 30hr intensive course, the instructor was very great! I would definitely recommend to anyone whos interested in learning to drive.
I chose momentum driving because every time I made contact I got through to the same person. Having one point of contact- Angela made the experience more personal rather than a busy call centre where you speak to a multitude of people who don't appreciate your personal circumstances. My instructor Cecelia was absolutely fab and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand unlike some other instructors I have had. I would definately recommend Mommentum driving, in comparison to other companies offering intensive driving courses they are competively priced, more adaptable at short notice and very personsble. Even when my newborn son was ill they were able to reschedule the lesson at short notice so that I did not lose my money/lesson.
Momentum Driving School 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Kevin Davies was a fab driving instructor, couldn't recommend him more. We got on like a house on fire so lessons were always good fun and it made learning less daunting. Though I was nervous to start driving he completely put me at ease on my first lesson, he was always very patient and calm which helped me have confidence in my driving. He had a great approach to teaching and I couldn't be more thankful to him! The team at momentum were fab with organising lessons and the test on my behalf. They managed to get me a test very quickly despite the corona virus delays! Highly recommend the team
The instructor Momentum placed me with was great. I had completed lessons a decade ago but never passed due to nerves. Michael helped me build my confidence driving and I passed second time. The Momentum team were great at coordinating everything and got tests rebooked very quickly for me despite the Covid chaos.
Great instructor, who was patient and good humoured. Good communications. Passed after a handful of lessons despite a 21 year gap when I last tried learning.
Did a weeks course with Nicole and i cannot recommend her enough. Nicole made me feel really at ease at the whole time and was really supportive
Rohan was the best instructor I could have asked for. After previously having 2 instructors who had no faith in me and were very short, Rohan took extra care to make sure I was comfortable in the car at all times and rather than tearing me down after a mistake, ensured me that I was good enough to keep going. I thoroughly enjoyed my driving experience and am so happy to have passed first time as a confident driver, which I had never felt before.
My instructor Derek was friendly, informative and encouraging, and he helped build my confidence to pass my test! I would highly recommend Momentum Driving School.
Phil was excellent. He was patient and thorough, teaching me all possible things that could happen in the test. Passed first time today in Brislington, Bristol. Would recommend Momentum and Phil any time.
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 1,151 reviews