Momentum Driving School Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"They make me a confident driver"
"Such a great experience! Prior to Momentum I tried doing weekly lessons but it just didn't work for me; this way of learning really did! Learning with the school has managed to advance my driving in such a short space of time. Thank you to Momentum for being so helpful and to my instructor Andy for being so patient and helping me to pass my test first time (which I'm so pleased about)!! I will be sure to recommend Momentum Driving School to friends- just brilliant. Thank you again!"
"My driving instructor was so lovely and calm throughout my lessons. I had much previous experience but he guided me in areas I needed brushing up on and helped me become a confident driver. Momentum, when I rang, were also very polite."
"Can't recommend enough, my instructor was brilliant and customer service was extremely helpful. Passed first time !"
"I wouldn't have been able to pass without Nigel and this course! I passed first time!!!"
"Have just completed an intensive course & passed with 3 x minor points. Colin who covers Brighton area is patient and told me where i was going wrong, unlike my last instructor. I would say he is strict but we did have a great laugh every day"
"Intensive course was exactly what I was looking for, the instructor was amazing and the experience fantastic. Passed 1st time, thanks you very much"
Billie-Jane
Verified Buyer
"My Experience with Momentum was fantastic! Angela was very helpful answering all my enquiry questions & booking my driving test. My instructor Yudhvir Singh was really calm & reassuring all the way through my lessons. his teaching technique was so clear & informative & he really helped me to keep my nerve. I passed my driving test 1st time after just 20 hours of learning. I would highly recommend Momentum Driving school to everyone! Thank you for assisting me to change my life by teaching me how to drive. Billie-Jane"
"I chose momentum driving school I drove with Jitendra Rawal for 12 hours when I took my test i passed first time he was a very good teacher I will recommend him to anyone go want to learn to drive"
"With the help of Momentum I became a confident and safe driver, something I struggled with when learning with a previous driving school. I passed first time and I am absolutely thrilled!"
"Rohan was really friendly and professional and put me at ease"
"Couldn’t have passed without them! Gave me the confidence and skills to drive by myself."
"Colin my driving instructor(Brighton based) was amazing! Couldn’t of asked for a better instructor, his attention to detail was amazing. I wouldn’t think twice about recommending him to anyone! He made me feel relaxed, had a right laugh and actually gives you trust which I found was a big thing. 11/10 for this guy."
"Derek made the intensive course really enjoyable and was flexible and happy to make the lessons fit around me. I’ve recommended him to several friends already"
"I had struggled to pass my test and given up hope two years ago. I decided to try momentum as I had heard good things about them and it was the best choice I had made so far about learning to drive! I was placed with an Excellent instructor called Tony Cook who restored my confidence and focused on the areas I needed to finally get me through the test, all in the space of two weeks! Momentum were very helpful and prompt with every response - they found me a test soon after at a test centre of my choice. I would definitely recommend!"
"I did an intensive course with Colin in the Brighton Area and thanks to his diligence, attention to detail and uncompromising teaching methods, I was able to pass with confidence"
"Momentum have been excellent from start to end. On my first assessment lesson I found that I did not respond to the instructor's technique, but they quickly found me another instructor in the area who was perfect for me. The staff at the office keep in contact and reply to any queries quickly and professionally. My lessons were arranged to run for 2 weeks with the final Friday being the day of my test, for a total of 42 hours of tuition. For me the price was very fair and good value for money. My instructor, Philip Stone, was a fantastic teacher and an absolute gentleman. I had previously been nervous about learning to drive but by the end of the 2 weeks I had developed into a confident driver and managed to pass my driving test on my first attempt. Thank you to everyone involved!"
"Momentum kept in contact with me, updating me on lessons/times and asking how my assesment went. I had a really good instructor in Graham."
"Relaxed and calm"
"The flexibility and ease of sorting out the whole process was great. The instructor was brilliant and the test couldn't have gone smoother. 10/10"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 780 reviews