Molly Mojo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo
Read Molly Mojo Reviews

About Molly Mojo:

We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy
Hi ,
I am very happy with the service , the quick shipments etc..... but the prices are too high due to freight etc.....................
You should also have some discount when buying more of the same articles
Kind regards,
Hans Hauge
Belgium
Brilliant service and delivery at excellent prices. Loved the little ducks made my day. Would highly recommend.
It appears well made and has plenty of pockets and elasticated straps to hold all the paraphernalia needed to inject yourself. My only gripe is that although it comes with 2 pockets for 2 frozen gel packs if you use both of them with all your bits inside I couldn't get the case closed so could only use one of the gel packs, which kind of defeats the object of keeping your meds cool while travelling.
The product I ordered was as expected, and a good price. I was however upset to receive free samples of baby items that had no relation to what I bought. Having just miscarried this was very upsetting, as is this feedback request.
Molly Mojo is rated 4.84 based on 621 reviews