Molly Mojo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo
Read Molly Mojo Reviews

About Molly Mojo:

We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy
I am still waiting for my order and I have had no response to my emails or calls.
Been buying Nanny Goat baby milk formula from this website for a while now, it's slightly cheaper than in my supermarket and it's always in stock (it's hardly ever in stock in my supermarket). Delivery is fast and free for my order and no problems so far. Very pleased.
There was a confusion with my order, so someone from Molly Mojo phoned me to confirm exactly what I wanted. Great service. Lovely people. Would definitely use Molly Mojo again.
Delivery was prompt and the case was very good for the purpose we needed it
Excellent delivery, very quick, product better than expected, noticed a difference within 1 week.
Very pleased with the product
Molly Mojo is rated 4.84 based on 621 reviews