Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver
Read Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

About Moda Furnishings UK:

From the foundations of interior décor and design, Moda now develop some of the finest furniture and accessory pieces for the home and garden.

As a leading garden furniture specialist, Moda’s luxury rattan and inspired contemporary products help create versatile outdoor living spaces that can be enjoyed as part of the home. We have developed exclusive manufacturing techniques to provide an attractive range of multi-functional outdoor furniture and accessories that are built to last. Everything we do is carefully considered to enhance our customer’s lifestyle. Our attention to detail and commitment to innovation is central to enabling the comfort of UK homes flow out into true outdoor living experiences.

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
Excellent website, lovely furniture arrangements and brilliant customer service. Really helpful nice people to deal with .
Melanie, fantastic review thank you so much for the 5 stars. I hope you enjoy.

Joe @ Moda
We travelled over 100 miles to visit the Moda showroom last October 2020, were impressed with the quality and placed an order, paying a considerable amount in full. Most of the order arrived in November, but the key piece ( being the table) was missing. Assured we would get it in December. We are still without a table, we never receive any updates or courtesy calls and have now been told it will be end of March before delivery. Extremely unimpressed with after sales service.
Hello Mr & Mrs West, Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to speak with you on the phone earlier. I apologise for the delay which has affected your order. In the main, this is due to the issues surrounding worldwide shipping presently.
I hope the resolution we agreed will go some way to remedying this and I look forward to uniting you with your missing table very soon.

Friendly respectful and charming
Super quick call back and great, helpful service. Thank you.
This is our second purchase . The new order was efficiently processed and we will await the new mods furniture for our new holiday home 😁
Always great to hear from a returning customer, Ian! Really jealous of your new holiday home, send us some pictures of your beautiful furniture once it's all set up in the new pad.

Joe
Third lot of furniture I have bought from Moda, the quality is great and customer service very good
We love to hear from returning customers who recognise the quality of our product and service. Thanks for the great review.

Joe @ Moda
Online website very good.
Contact made by phone to place order. Very efficient and polite.
Pleased you found our website useful, Elizabeth. Even better to hear you received great service from our Sales team. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Joe @ Moda
I love the in house service teams from customer questions ( I had a lot ) to the Moda delivery and fitting staff. They know the products inside out and give first hand advice on all aspects, nothing is too much trouble. The quality is outstanding and the low maintenance element means I use my garden way more than I ever did.
Hi Cara, this is a great review of your overall experience with Moda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, as a company, we pride ourselves on delivering a seamless experience with top quality service and product.

Joe @ Moda
Excellent support with queries. Maria very pleasant and helpful. Great choice.
Hi Gill, Maria is over the moon with your feedback and 5 star review. Thanks for choosing Moda.

Very good and pleasant.
Hey Robin, thanks for the 5 stars and positive feedback. Customers telling us they received good service is important to us.

Joe @ Moda
I’ve been a Moda Furnishings customer for three years and have always been provided with an excellent and professional service. That’s why I keep going back and why I would highly recommend to anyone.
Excellent service over the phone. Caprice was very knowledgeable and helped us through our options in a very professional way.
Thank you for the great review and 5 stars, Clark! I will make sure Caprice receives your great feedback.

Joe @ Moda
I found the service from your sales person caprice very helpful and direct with all the information I needed would recommend
Hi Steve, Caprice will be delighted with your feedback. I will make sure this is passed on to her.

Have a great day
Joe @ Moda
Extremely helpful and polite. Certainly know their products well. Can thoroughly recommend this company. Go out of their way to make sure everything is just right for you.
Great review Angelena, thank you for the 5 star review for the great service you received. Always great to hear!

Joe @ Moda
I have only placed an order online today and that worked well and have also used the online chat function which worked well with speedy and informative replies.
Thanks, Maggy great to hear you found the website useful and the service received via live chat was prompt and informative.

Joe @ Moda
The website provided a great deal of information including dimensions and videos of how the modular furniture could be arranged which I found very helpful
Hey Jo, great to see you found the website so useful. I hope you enjoy your furniture when it arrives in the next couple of weeks.

Joe @ Moda
Once I had made my mind up, as to which set of attractive garden furniture I wanted to buy (it took me ages) the “paperwork”was very easy, thank goodness. Being an “old dear” I do like simplicity,
Jan, thanks for the great feedback! Always great to know our website offers good service and ease of use. I hope you enjoy your new furniture.

Joe @ Moda
Emma was very helpful and prompt to reply with any questions I had. We are looking forward for the furniture to arrive.

Thanking you so much Emma
Great feedback for Emma here, Tina! Thank you. I will ensure your praise is passed on. I hope you enjoy your new outdoor furniture when it arrives in the next couple of weeks.

Stay Safe!
Joe
Friendly lady answered my call, she was professional, polite and very helpful. Appreciate the personal service. Thank you.
High standard furniture everything you could ever imagine and more, moda show room was great stress free, easy to look with no pressure to buy and all the staff from the sales to the staff in the shop and everyone who I spoke to made our experience while spending allot of money well worth it, they were so helpful couldnt do enough to help and the great in helping us get our outdoor living space ready for when our garden is done. Thank you so much
WOW, thanks for your great review Helen, you are so welcome. Always good to know our service meets our customers expectations! We always aim to work closely with our customers to ensure they get the right furniture to meet their specific outdoor needs, so this is great to hear.

Have a great weekend!