Moby Memory Reviews

02031375336

278 Chase Road, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Moby Memory?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

163 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian Earl

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Moby Memory in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This is a scam operation. I ordered a packet of three 8GB flash drives and received an (empty) micro SD card to SD card converter. Their website was 'temporarily unavailable' and the telephone number permanently busy. A letter to them, sent by recorded delivery, was returned 'addressee gone away'. As I had paid by credit card (Co-op Bank) I used the 'chargeback' protection (because it was the purchase of an item worth less than £100). See 'moneysavingexpert' for advice. It took several months but I did receive a refund."
"Waited for over 3 weeks to the memory card to arrive, I got nothing. Phoned the company numerous times with no answer and messaged them on Facebook without a reply. Eventually almost a month later they sent me a full refund. No apology or anything. Avoid at all costs!"
"did not received items not trust them"
"Terrible company. Took my money no product or no reply to emails. Would not recommend."
"I would not rate them at all they have taken my money an I have had no delivery have tried to contact them but no joy. Absolute disgrace of a company. I would like my money refunded"
"took my money and sent an sd card holder scammers"
"Same as many others report on here...I ordered a Sandisk SD card and paid extra (only about 30p or so) for quicker delivery - never turned up. I contacted them and they agreed to resend it out, this time by an even quicker courier service. When I got it, it was a Toshiba card which was a few pounds cheaper than the original card I ordered and they have not responded to any contact since then. How difficult can it be to get basic customer service right?"
"They are a dreadful company to deal with. I ordered a SanDisk memory card a month ago and they sent me a cheap Moby card instead. Since then, I have emailed them to ask for the correct card to be sent, but they have not had the courtesy or the will to reply. Have they done a runner, I wonder? My suggestion is to avoid them like the plague if you want to avoid getting ripped off."
"Such a shame, have been using Moby Memory for a while, obviously the owner has take a no th's worth of orders and done a runner. Paypal have refunded me"
"SCAMMERS REPORT THEM.... CONTACT ACTIONFRAUD LINK: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-advance-fee-fraud OR PHONE 0300 123 2040 AND REPORT THE FOR "ADVANCED FEE FRAUD" They already have a case against these thieving scumbags - make sure you bring this fuckers to justice as this is the 3rd time they have done this sort of thing. advanced fee fraud"
"took the payment didnt send the goods pretended they had then said i would get a refund and never sent the refund. cunts."
"I ordered galaxy s6 edge battery and received a micro usb cable. Emailed them on 14th july and got no reply. Complained to paypal on 20th july and havnt seen any movement there"
"Same as everyone else. Ordered a memory card, it didn't turn up. Emailed them and the reply was that there was a problem with the delivery company and to wait for them to resend the item. 4 weeks later, still nothing. Emailed them, no reply. Website says the company has gone into liquidation. Money memory are thieves."
"Can everyone affected contact your local trading standards department and lodge a complaint? If you paid by Paypal you should also complain to them, I did and have had my payment refunded. I had an email today from my local trading standards informing me if you are supplied with an item which bears no resemblance to what you ordered ( In my case, a memory card adapter, not the 32gb memory card. Effectively a useless piece of plastic) this is considered advanced fee fraud and becomes a police matter. They need as much evidence as possible and trading standards will pursue it. There is a national database which all enforcing agencies including the police can access. I personally think of it as a criminal act as they have quite blatantly sent out these adapters to customers clearly knowing that these weren't the items they advertised for sale."
"Usual story, ordered a memory card that never arrived (despite notification of dispatch). Contacted & received a reply, then heard nothing more. Fortunately I paid via Paypal, so should get a refund. *I strongly urge everyone who has been ripped off to file a claim for a refund. If you used a credit or debit card then under Visa's own rules (I believe MasterCard has similar rules) you can contact your bank and ask to file a chargeback claim.* I have done this successfully before when I was ripped off for another memory card which, by their own admission, was never sent (ordered from Samsung UK's own online store!) This is not the same as your legal rights under the Consumer Credit Act, which only covers you for goods over £100 paid for with a credit card. With Visa's chargeback rules there is no minimum value and you are covered for debit cards as well."
"I believe this Moby Memory Ltd continued to trade whilst insolvent. I also got ripped off for me it was 2 micro sd cards. Director - Mr Meetul Shah. He still a director of Multiweb Limited co reg 08279965. He was a director of Real World Goods Ltd which also went into liquidation in 2015 - Total shyster!"
"This company is a fraud!! Like all others see below, ordered 2 SDHC memory cards, but received an SD Card adapter in a plain white envelope!! Emailed and received an automated response saying they would respond in two days. Tried phoning, but number rings and no one answers. Gone to their website and it is gone. Checked companies house for Newbay Trading Limited as that is the company name they trade under but nothing there, so it appears that was made up to. Clear Fraud Beware!!! Luckily I paid via Paypal so have raised a dispute to reclaim my money. The owners of this company deserve hanging!!"
"Ordered a Saumsung Evo SSD (£88.98) and received a handful of worthless MicroSD card adaptors (in a plain white envelope) Contacted support and have heard nothing back, Paid by debit card so have lost the money I would imagine (Barclays said I need to send back the Micro SDs before they can open a case). DO NOT ORDER and report to www.actionfraud.police.uk"
"Oh no, I wish we had read these reviews, we have bought and paid for 20, yes 20 16GB memory sticks, two SD cards arrived in the post and nothing else, I have been trying to call them all day and sent an email, nothing. We paid by debit card so have lost around £200. DO NOT ORDER and report to www actionfraud.police.uk"
"Order Micro SD card, package turned up with nothing inside? package wasn't damaged so its not been taken along the way, they just haven't put anything inside. Wish i'd have read these reviews first sounds very common for them. Paid through PayPal so hopefully i will get the money back soon as they have not responded to me at all and now their website looks like it has been shutdown."
Moby Memory is rated 1.02 based on 163 reviews