Mobiles Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Mobiles

Tell us how Mobiles made you happy

"Good customer service"
Are you Mobiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they always give bad service"
"Very easy to deal with. Was worried about ordering online in case anything went wrong - which it did. The phone arrived broken despite being sealed, called customer service & got through fairly quickly. Sorted everything out & received a replacement the day after they received the broken one (Which was fine)."
"Horrendous customer service and sales team. I had an amazing deal with Vodafone with a £100 voucher, I was an existing customer with Vodafone and had a great credit history (999 the highest score possible on Experian) but for some reason I kept on getting rejected. I was an existing Vodafone customer and eligible for another contract, despite knowing the sales team made 6 new Vodafone accounts which inevitably got rejected. This happened for over 2 weeks and I wasted those weeks trying to deal with there sales team that did absolutely nothing to help me. They finally tried again but this time they actually put the new contact under my existing Vodafone account. Because of a policy they had to wait 72 hours before trying again. I contacted Vodafone again and they said everything is fine and I’ve been accepted. Their manager promised me I could have the £100 voucher however the deal expired and the phone was out of stock. I then had to get a deal that was over £200 more expensive than my original deal. Because of there sales team I lost a great deal. That isn’t even the worst part. When I called them they said the person dealing with my issue would call back in 10 minutes; however he never called back. The next day when I called they said that person was on holiday but when I called again the person that was apparently on holiday picked up the phone. Plus every time I asked to speak to the manager they said he was busy and would call back. But guess what... he never called back!"
"On time delivery and update"
"Absolutely bad company to deal with. Strongly will not recommend this company to anyone. I returned brand new unopened phone on same day when it came. Mobile.co.uk promised the refund within 5 business days and now it’s been over a month and I am still waiting for my refund. Every time I ring they promise another 5 business days. Now I have no other choice to go back to my card company to get my refund back... extra hassle... if you are returning mobile check your refund in your account if you don’t check seems this company put that refund in their pocket.."
"Good quality phone"
"A brilliant company to deal with. I was rather worried about purchasing a phone from the internet but mobiles.co.uk were fantastic a great price and really quick delivery. Told my daughter all about my experience and she has also purchased a phone and agrees with all that I have said."
"please please do NOT order a mobile phone for mobile.co.uk promise next day delivery joke, Dpd will give you email next day and your delivery turns into 5 days , I talk to mobile.co.uk and they don't care saw I cancelled my order if they don't care now what about 24 month down the line as I said a joke saw please go to other company for your phone"
"Helpful friendly"