Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

"My Order took to long to arrive, and when it did I found the box containing my order within the parcel was open and crumpled. I shall not be ordering again from Mistrys. Expensive as well. What a pity I didn't think to read up on your Reviews before purchasing as all the ones I read were very poor reviews. Disappointed to say the least and shall be taking my custom elsewhere in future."
"Items ordered, money taken from PayPal only to receive an email saying no longer in stock. Please make sure goods are in stock before taking money. Poor show !!!!"
"Acknowledgement of the order and information about despatch and delivery should have been provided without me having to phone to get it"
"you will have to surf on the website in order to get the right price and discount, writting them a letter the customer service gave you not the same, i guess the customer service lady was not up to date regarding their new promo's and shipping takes to long,"
"I purchased an item. Then on telephoning to confirm supply before forwarding prescription, was advised they did not stock the product. Please do not accept payment for products that are not available for sale. Please refund."
"Unfortunately they did not ship the order claiming that the process is high risk regarding the payment, so I could not judge the quality , and the other way of payment shipping is not suitable for me"
"Sales Team not able to help really the Customer"
"I paid for the exactly what I should pay shown on the order page, you sent me mail ask to pay more for the postage, it's really troublesome and make me go over budget , why don't you fix your webside before running business."
"I cannot write a review as I have not received goods to date 27/06/2115"
"Still waiting parcel 6days later"
"Not satisfied with the form of shipping"
"as when opened them two did not work. shelagh veitcn 47a potter hill. yo188ad"
"The bottles were not packed very well and one had leaked over everything. Considering that it cost to send , not very impressive,"
"Order was place June 9 2014, recieved information that order was shipped June 11 2014 it is now June 22 2014. Have not recieved the order, have not recieved any correspondance from Mistrys reference the delay or an update. Granted this is a out of country shipment and I expect a delay through customs but, provide an update or tracking code."
"Didn't know you used such slow shipping method, If I had I would not have purchased. Medical items are normally needed quickly and most online suppliers recognise this and use appropriate carriers. Dissapointing PS your request for my opinion on your services arrived days before I have even seen sight of the goods."
"Selling out of date pharmas on their web site. At least they cancelled my order but they wasted my time."
"Item was out of stock but I still had to go through the ordering process with all my card details etc before they then emailed me to say the item was not in stock - a waste of time. Got the item with no problem from Boots"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.34 based on 401 reviews