Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"The purchase when done was very misleading and I was under the impression that we were ordering 2 shoes for an elderly man who needed special footwear, to find that only one shoe was supplied was very disappointing, not something I will repeat. I tried to appeal to the better nature of the staff and was told that the returns policy is what it is and can't be changed. To have to pay postage and then loose 20% in this day and age is unbelievable."
"For an upcoming trip to South-Eastern Asia, i wanted to order 2 Dukoral vaccines for my wife and me from www.mistrys.co.uk web site. Before doing so, i asked them by mail if they had no problem shipping to France. They answered it was not possible to ship this product because it has to be kept in the cool (strangely this product is in their online catalogue). Fortunately, despite the fact they are pharmacists and i am not, i could read the notice saying shipping was possible. They agreed to that and asked for a scan of the prescriptions, which i sent, then they asked me to order from their website which i did. Then they asked me to send the prescription by postal mail. This is strange because the original prescription is directly out of the doctor printer, with validation IDs that make a scan-reprint undistinguishable from the original and as valid as it. But OK, no problem, i sent the letter with the prescriptions after verifying the address with them. So now, 12 days later: - they keep saying they did not receive the letter with the prescriptions (just consider how often letters are lost by postal services and how often people try to scam you selling products on the internet) - they do not accept the perfectly valid prescription scans - they refuse to contact the doctor's office to verify the prescription - they don't accept the prescriptions to be faxed by the doctor's office even if a fax is considered legal evidence by any court - it is too late for us to find another supplier - they have the money from the 70€ order If we get sick because they failed to deliver the vaccine, they should pray we die quickly as they won't enjoy the retaliation. This is a scamming company, avoid them at any cost !"
"I placed an order via Amazon, never received the parcel Royal Mail said they delivered but it was not delivered. Mistry Pharmacy simply told me, we cannot refund you..... what kind of service is that??? I paid for something I never received. I asked a refund, they you can investigate and get this parcel back if you ever find it. Unbelievable, very bad customer service, rude and inappropriate. Stay far away"
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have asked Royal Mail to open a formal investigation, which can take up to 30 business days to complete. At the moment, all the evidence is showing that the parcel has been delivered, and we need to try and find it before we can issue a refund, which I'm sure you will understand. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused, and please contact us directly if you are happy to co-operate with us while we resolve this issue.
"no customer service, no communication and no products - waste of time"
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything you would like to discuss then please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve it.
"Terrible service. They did not have the product available as offered on their site. Also, I have not received a refund for the drug product they could not provide."
"It hasn't arrived yet so a review is not possible. May be wait until you have sent it! Can't send this without a rating!"
"listing of items on website which you do not have any stock of and continuing to list these items is unacceptable and a waste of customer time effort and money I do not trust your stock and listing data as second time experience of the same . No effort to rectify and delist items has been made e, allowing other customers to be inconvenienced!"
"I received the order very quickly, however I am sure I ordered deodorant spray but I received roll on stick, please check my order I await your reply"
"You cancelled my order"
"Still have not received the product ordered"
"IL VOSTRO UFFICIO SALES NON E' IN GRADO DI DARE RISPOSTE AL CLIENTE. ES. ALLA MIA DOMANDA "QUANDO E' PREVISTA LA SPEDIZIONE" LA RISPOSTA (PER NULLA PROFESSIONALE) E' STATA "NON APPENA POSSIBILE"!"
"Could do better."
"charged without items sent"
"I send an email with the prescription to have a feedback from your team before send it over the mail, and have no been answer for the last 2 (two) days. Due to the emergency of having the medicine for my dog I send it already to your address. Since the product is already payed will be nice at least to have a answer from you. Regards, Enrique Lenzano."
"Order was promised for delivery on 20 Feb. After many e-mails between me and DPD and a telephone call this morning (also following several e-mails), to SEUR, the parcel finally arrived at 8:45pm today (25 Feb). Might I suggest that in future orders are sent via Royal Mail. Thiat way if the pacel is too large for our PO box, the local postman leaves a note instructing us to collect from the post office, a mere 5 minutes away. This will enable my blood pressure to remain at a normal reading! I have severely shortened the series of events and have downplayed my frustration, but honestly, I could write a book! Hang on, I have written a book! Oh no. That was a book of fairy tales for my grand daughter! There is a certain irony!"
"Not in the least bit impressed with your company, I ordered several items that were similar and I noted that you could only supply 1 of each individual item hence several individual items, I checked out and paid you only to receive a message the following day to say you would only send 1 item!!! I had paid international shipping and just not worth it for 1 item, I sent you an e-mail to cancel and ask for a refund and the reply was less than polite. In summary your site is not clear about the product shipping and your customer relation Stinks"
"I ordered in december 29, 2014 some deodorants from Mistrys.co.uk, I paid them with the credit card, and I have not received them."
"Why when asked to increase my order to £35 to enable me to have free postage when I increased my order to £36 I was then charged £7.90for shipping"
"I had been looking for a certain aftershave for a long time, and when you had it on this site, I ordered it, paid for it and had the money taken out of my account. I later received an email saying the item wasn't in stock and was very disappointed with this. You shouldn't have this item on your website if it is NOT in stock."
"I ordered cyytacon liquid to which you took the money, i have not heard anything off you, only off paypal saying my money had been refunded. You dud nit even advise as to a reason why!! Very very poor! One unhappy customer!!"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.39 based on 393 reviews