Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mistrys.co.uk
Read Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mistrys.co.uk 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
Really pleased with the quality of the desk nameplate I purchased. I also thought it was very good value and would certainly buy from them again without any hesitation. Thank you.
All is OK . I thank you .
A superb service. Perfect all round. Speedy and efficient.
I purchased an item. Then on telephoning to confirm supply before forwarding prescription, was advised they did not stock the product. Please do not accept payment for products that are not available for sale. Please refund.
I have been purchasing from here for 4 years now. Excellent service every time I order. Lots of emails to help me know how the product is tracking. I couldn't be happier.would recommend Mistrys pharmacy to all my friends.
Mistry's is the only place that seems to stock this particular product, a great favourite of a friend of ours, so I was delighted to buy her some as a birthday present. Despite my ordering it quite late, it still arrived in quick time and was delivered to her on her birthday. Many thanks.
Very good service
listing of items on website which you do not have any stock of and continuing to list these items is unacceptable and a waste of customer time effort and money
I do not trust your stock and listing data as second time experience of the same .
No effort to rectify and delist items has been made e, allowing other customers to be inconvenienced!
I have used Mystery's on a number of occasions now for Deodorant sticks, and not only do I find their prices difficult to beat, their customer service has been on top when I've needed to use it. Delivery is quick and items well packaged.
very good thanks
I have not yet received the required order. as soon as we receive it we will write
daniela pallisco
This is a great company. It's hard to find reliable pharmacies willing to ship to the States, but Mistrys always comes through. They have a wide variety of items, fair prices and fast shipping. A+++!
Fantastic service extremely quick delivery. I am very impressed.
Arrived pretty quick considering I live on the other side of the world !
this is a very good company to buy from items arrived in 2 days and were bought at the right money
I received the order very quickly, however I am sure I ordered deodorant spray but I received roll on stick, please check my order
I await your reply
A little research revealed that if I bought NINE 100g bars of AQUADERM direct from Mistrys.co.uk rather than from the same company on eBay in smaller quantities, they would cost only £3.01 each.

Well packaged and prompt Royal Mail delivery is the mark of an excellent supplier.
how are long poor
Simple and straightforward ordering, product as advertised and prompt delivery, a stress free process.
Delighted to have located your company, referral from Lanes Quiet Life. Excellent customer service, very easy to place my order.

Kind Regards, Franda K. Nelson