Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"very good thanks"
"I have not yet received the required order. as soon as we receive it we will write daniela pallisco"
"This is a great company. It's hard to find reliable pharmacies willing to ship to the States, but Mistrys always comes through. They have a wide variety of items, fair prices and fast shipping. A+++!"
"Fantastic service extremely quick delivery. I am very impressed."
"Arrived pretty quick considering I live on the other side of the world !"
"this is a very good company to buy from items arrived in 2 days and were bought at the right money"
"I received the order very quickly, however I am sure I ordered deodorant spray but I received roll on stick, please check my order I await your reply"
"A little research revealed that if I bought NINE 100g bars of AQUADERM direct from Mistrys.co.uk rather than from the same company on eBay in smaller quantities, they would cost only £3.01 each. Well packaged and prompt Royal Mail delivery is the mark of an excellent supplier."
"how are long poor"
"Simple and straightforward ordering, product as advertised and prompt delivery, a stress free process."
"Delighted to have located your company, referral from Lanes Quiet Life. Excellent customer service, very easy to place my order. Kind Regards, Franda K. Nelson"
"You cancelled my order"
"I ordered my tablets only 2 days ago, I have had an acknowledgement e-mail of the order and now an e-mail to say they have already been dispatched. Very well done"
"Excellent service; delivery extremely fast, well packed A**************"
"Very prompt efficient service"
"Goods ordered and received within three days; excellent, what more can one say."
"Still have not received the product ordered"
"I have unpleasant skin reactions to most creams & cosmetics but this lotion suits me very well. I use it everyday as cleanser/moisturiser & I love it."
"Unfortunately they did not ship the order claiming that the process is high risk regarding the payment, so I could not judge the quality , and the other way of payment shipping is not suitable for me"
"Excellent customer service, fast delivery. Would recommend to everybody."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 397 reviews