Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Arrived pretty quick considering I live on the other side of the world !"
"this is a very good company to buy from items arrived in 2 days and were bought at the right money"
"I received the order very quickly, however I am sure I ordered deodorant spray but I received roll on stick, please check my order I await your reply"
"A little research revealed that if I bought NINE 100g bars of AQUADERM direct from Mistrys.co.uk rather than from the same company on eBay in smaller quantities, they would cost only £3.01 each. Well packaged and prompt Royal Mail delivery is the mark of an excellent supplier."
"how are long poor"
"Simple and straightforward ordering, product as advertised and prompt delivery, a stress free process."
"Delighted to have located your company, referral from Lanes Quiet Life. Excellent customer service, very easy to place my order. Kind Regards, Franda K. Nelson"
"You cancelled my order"
"I ordered my tablets only 2 days ago, I have had an acknowledgement e-mail of the order and now an e-mail to say they have already been dispatched. Very well done"
"Excellent service; delivery extremely fast, well packed A**************"
"Very prompt efficient service"
"Goods ordered and received within three days; excellent, what more can one say."
"Still have not received the product ordered"
"I have unpleasant skin reactions to most creams & cosmetics but this lotion suits me very well. I use it everyday as cleanser/moisturiser & I love it."
"Unfortunately they did not ship the order claiming that the process is high risk regarding the payment, so I could not judge the quality , and the other way of payment shipping is not suitable for me"
"Excellent customer service, fast delivery. Would recommend to everybody."
"Parcel arrived before I expected and was complete. I understand your need to keep stocks under control but frustating when I can't order more than two deodarants. On the positive side I would have given a good review but can't click on the box!"
"IL VOSTRO UFFICIO SALES NON E' IN GRADO DI DARE RISPOSTE AL CLIENTE. ES. ALLA MIA DOMANDA "QUANDO E' PREVISTA LA SPEDIZIONE" LA RISPOSTA (PER NULLA PROFESSIONALE) E' STATA "NON APPENA POSSIBILE"!"
"Sales Team not able to help really the Customer"
"First time customer, very impressed. Ordered at lunchtime and delivered next morning and i didnt even ask for next day delivery. Shall certainly use again."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.39 based on 393 reviews