Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Goods arrived quickly and very well packaged."
"Tracking number doesn't register"
"The delivery came to Israel in only 12 days. It was sealed as properly. I'm very satisfied from the service."
"I received this request to write a review three days after I had placed the order. At that time I had not received any acknowledgement of the order, or any e-mail receipt for the payment. I did however have a Paypal receipt. I have still received no information about the order from Mistrys. When dealing with other suppliers and vendors using on-line methods, some form of e-mail acknowledgment or receipt has always been forthcoming. I have not received the goods yet as second class UK mail was the chosen means of delivery. I would expect to receive the goods within seven or eight days, that is to say in another 3 or 4 days time. This being the case I can not add to what I have already said. Later the same day. The package arrived. Full marks to Mistry's for their timely delivery, but it would have been nice to have had some initial acknowledgement of the order."
"Acknowledgement of the order and information about despatch and delivery should have been provided without me having to phone to get it"
"My product was in stock, competitively priced, and delivered in 2 days."
"It hasn't arrived yet so a review is not possible. May be wait until you have sent it! Can't send this without a rating!"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery. Thank you."
"This is an excellent product which I have used for years. It does exactly what it describes...holds the hair without stickiness and helps to prevent white hair looking yellow. My order arrived in good time and was very well packed. I recommend this seller. Many thanks. Sylvia"
"Very grateful to find someone who had what I wanted in stock. My order arrived quite quickly; I did not need the item to be sent by the following day. The items were exactly what I had ordered (not always the case when ordering on the net). I will certainly use the company again."
"Item(s) ordered received promptly and in good condition (securely wrapped!)"
"Good product and very quick delivery A+++++++++"
"you will have to surf on the website in order to get the right price and discount, writting them a letter the customer service gave you not the same, i guess the customer service lady was not up to date regarding their new promo's and shipping takes to long,"
"Goods received in perfect condition. A quick and efficient service."
"I am extremely pleased thank you. Two recent purchases both arrived the day after ordering. I know where to look next time. Jane C"
"I am very satisfied with Mistrys service."
"I have been taking GOPO for some time then I decided to stop to see if I was wasting my money After week I soon found out I was not my pain was back, I restarted taking GOPO And after a short period pain had gone. I will not be stopping my pills in future, They are doing a good job.THANKS."
"Purchased Glucosamine joint complex. Item arrived today 21/1/2016 which was really quick. Just what I needed at a very good price including the postage. would recommend this company and most certainly deal with them again."
"I have used Cyclax Moisturising Lotion for some time and find it very convenient to buy it on line where the service is very good and is delivered within a few days."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 394 reviews