Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mistrys.co.uk
Read Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy
Iam a customer from India. I had my order for eye drops they have taken 30 drops order they said they will do shipping other than Brazil to rest of world I created account. And shared my address they have asked for prescription which I shared later they said they will refund the amount now it's 10 days. I am writing every day email. But no response.
Dont go often but times i have i enjoyed the atmosphere. doing well. escpecially the cute one at the desk.
They claimed that they take EU doctors prescription, they don't Wasted hours of time of by arguing over receipt via emails Very bad service
Don't even bother to chance it! I was given wrong information by staff. I followed their instructions. They took my money before giving me the run around for weeks, They've hung up on me and ignored most of my emails. It's now 6 weeks later and I still have no meds or had a refund!!!
They took the money out from my account but didn’t even send the order and when I called them they said they haven’t got any record of the order how is that possible they are fraud scumbags
BEWARE of this company provides APPALLING customer services. They sent me the wrong product, had to wait ages for the correct one, it was their mistake and did not care to mend it straight away. (after informing them that I needed the items urgently) so bad!I I had bought from Mistry before but I do not feel that I can use them now after this experience. As other reviewers mentioned below they do not care at all! BEWARE!
Terrible Terrible service. Take months and months to sort any issues and dont seem to care!
Im very happy with the service im belinda im just waitting for my order the now contact me by sms
Scumbags who take your money and then don't send the order!!! Completely ignore any correspondence... taking them to small claims court to get my money back!!
First time that I have ordered my dogs medication from Mistrys and I am delighted with how smoothly the whole process went! Really helpful staff and an easy to use ordering procedure. My tracked order order arrived very quickly and I was impressed with how much care had been taken with its packaging. I shall certainly be placing more orders with Mistrys! 5 star service in every way!
Worst experience ever in online shopping. Did not received the parcel (80 euro) and I am still waiting for to be sorted out, after 3 months.
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything you would like to discuss then please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve it.
Great service, Great Savings, on my dogs Prescription. I can't believe how easy it was, would recommend everyone to get Vet prescriptions this way. thank-you Mistrys >co. uk.
The purchase when done was very misleading and I was under the impression that we were ordering 2 shoes for an elderly man who needed special footwear, to find that only one shoe was supplied was very disappointing, not something I will repeat. I tried to appeal to the better nature of the staff and was told that the returns policy is what it is and can't be changed. To have to pay postage and then loose 20% in this day and age is unbelievable.
Dear Debbie,

It is not advertised as a pair of shoes, they are medical equipment and as such are not always required to be supplied in pairs. Our returns policy is clearly stated online.
For an upcoming trip to South-Eastern Asia, i wanted to order 2 Dukoral vaccines for my wife and me from www.mistrys.co.uk web site. Before doing so, i asked them by mail if they had no problem shipping to France. They answered it was not possible to ship this product because it has to be kept in the cool (strangely this product is in their online catalogue). Fortunately, despite the fact they are pharmacists and i am not, i could read the notice saying shipping was possible. They agreed to that and asked for a scan of the prescriptions, which i sent, then they asked me to order from their website which i did. Then they asked me to send the prescription by postal mail. This is strange because the original prescription is directly out of the doctor printer, with validation IDs that make a scan-reprint undistinguishable from the original and as valid as it. But OK, no problem, i sent the letter with the prescriptions after verifying the address with them. So now, 12 days later: - they keep saying they did not receive the letter with the prescriptions (just consider how often letters are lost by postal services and how often people try to scam you selling products on the internet) - they do not accept the perfectly valid prescription scans - they refuse to contact the doctor's office to verify the prescription - they don't accept the prescriptions to be faxed by the doctor's office even if a fax is considered legal evidence by any court - it is too late for us to find another supplier - they have the money from the 70€ order If we get sick because they failed to deliver the vaccine, they should pray we die quickly as they won't enjoy the retaliation. This is a scamming company, avoid them at any cost !
The customer ordered a prescription item from the UK, to be shipped to France. The medication in question needs to be kept refrigerated, which we explained might be an issue with shipping overseas, but the customer said that he would take responsibility for this and was happy for us to ship it.

We asked for the original prescription to be posted to us, which is a legal requirement. We have not received the original prescription so have been unable, by UK law, to dispense the item and have issued the customer with a full refund.

The customer also tried to blackmail us and sent various threatening messages via email
Very efficient, fast service. Easy to understand website. I'm saving a small fortune on my dogs medication. Many thanks.
They chased a missing prescription that was urgently required after I had tried and failed with the GP surgery. Then texted me to say it was ready for collection. Many, many thanks.
Very fast shipping (to Serbia). They showed honest concern with the status of mu order and waited for update from my side that everyhting is ok. Aaaand, the package I have ordered is the one that is described on site.
Was served today by Anna on the fragrance counter. Awesome staff member! Thanks Anna.
I made an international order and I was afraid that the medicine ordered wouldn't arrive. The staff was very helpful and once they received the medical prescription, the order was send. I received it just two days later!! Thanks so much!!!
I placed an order via Amazon, never received the parcel Royal Mail said they delivered but it was not delivered. Mistry Pharmacy simply told me, we cannot refund you..... what kind of service is that??? I paid for something I never received. I asked a refund, they you can investigate and get this parcel back if you ever find it. Unbelievable, very bad customer service, rude and inappropriate. Stay far away
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have asked Royal Mail to open a formal investigation, which can take up to 30 business days to complete. At the moment, all the evidence is showing that the parcel has been delivered, and we need to try and find it before we can issue a refund, which I'm sure you will understand. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused, and please contact us directly if you are happy to co-operate with us while we resolve this issue.
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 406 reviews