Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mistrys.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

384 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marina
Good customer service. I got my order on time.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mistrys.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marina Chebrutsky
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. I got my order on time."
David Evans
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service. Goods well packed and exactly as ordered."
Linda Moreno
Verified Buyer
"My Order took to long to arrive, and when it did I found the box containing my order within the parcel was open and crumpled. I shall not be ordering again from Mistrys. Expensive as well. What a pity I didn't think to read up on your Reviews before purchasing as all the ones I read were very poor reviews. Disappointed to say the least and shall be taking my custom elsewhere in future."
BRIAN BRITLAND
Verified Buyer
"GOODS ARRIVED WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. THANK YOU"
Meichee De Jonge-Ang
Verified Buyer
"Order received after delayed service. Staff was very helpful whenever I phoned Package arrived intact. Well packed No damaged Thank you especially to Monica"
David Howarth
Verified Buyer
"Delivered ordered items in double quick time. Well packaged & items as expected."
Sven Bøgvad
Verified Buyer
"Quick response and delivery,"
Martin Thornell
Verified Buyer
"Once again very good prices and service.Tabac products arrived after 48 hours of ordering."
Russell Eyre
Verified Buyer
"Items ordered, money taken from PayPal only to receive an email saying no longer in stock. Please make sure goods are in stock before taking money. Poor show !!!!"
Joan McAllister
Verified Buyer
"If you wish feedback you need to give the Company time to deliver the order!! So far have only received automatic email confirmation of the order."
Robert Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Terrible service. They did not have the product available as offered on their site. Also, I have not received a refund for the drug product they could not provide."
VASILEIOS PACHNELIS
Verified Buyer
"Not very easy to navigate the site. Intl shipping charge very expensive. Very fast shipping."
Jean Brown
Verified Buyer
"easy to order, goods well packed. Excellent service, will use this company again."
Lesley Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and prompt service. Recommended."
Deborah Scarfe
Verified Buyer
"Used Calendula powder many year ago - lasted well and found it really useful and benificial. Delighted to have remembered! Kind regards. Deborah Scarfe"
Fay Cockburn
Verified Buyer
"Have now received pills thank you."
Inga Bucmyte
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service! Fast delivery"
Margaret Henton
Verified Buyer
"Item came very quickly. It was very well packed. No breakages! will shop here again."
Christine Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some hair dye I cannot seem to get in the shops anymore and made the order up for free delivery with other items. It was easy to use and everything came in good time, packed really well. I will definitely use Mistrys again and will recommend them to friends"
Adriana Parducci