Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mistrys.co.uk ?

"Was served today by Anna on the fragrance counter. Awesome staff member! Thanks Anna."
"I made an international order and I was afraid that the medicine ordered wouldn't arrive. The staff was very helpful and once they received the medical prescription, the order was send. I received it just two days later!! Thanks so much!!!"
"I placed an order via Amazon, never received the parcel Royal Mail said they delivered but it was not delivered. Mistry Pharmacy simply told me, we cannot refund you..... what kind of service is that??? I paid for something I never received. I asked a refund, they you can investigate and get this parcel back if you ever find it. Unbelievable, very bad customer service, rude and inappropriate. Stay far away"
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have asked Royal Mail to open a formal investigation, which can take up to 30 business days to complete. At the moment, all the evidence is showing that the parcel has been delivered, and we need to try and find it before we can issue a refund, which I'm sure you will understand. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused, and please contact us directly if you are happy to co-operate with us while we resolve this issue.
"Staff always very helpful and pleasant, plus they stock things you won't find elsewhere. It's hard these days to find a shop with "soul""
"no customer service, no communication and no products - waste of time"
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything you would like to discuss then please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve it.
Marina Chebrutsky
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. I got my order on time."
David Evans
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service. Goods well packed and exactly as ordered."
Linda Moreno
Verified Buyer
"My Order took to long to arrive, and when it did I found the box containing my order within the parcel was open and crumpled. I shall not be ordering again from Mistrys. Expensive as well. What a pity I didn't think to read up on your Reviews before purchasing as all the ones I read were very poor reviews. Disappointed to say the least and shall be taking my custom elsewhere in future."
BRIAN BRITLAND
Verified Buyer
"GOODS ARRIVED WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. THANK YOU"
Meichee De Jonge-Ang
Verified Buyer
"Order received after delayed service. Staff was very helpful whenever I phoned Package arrived intact. Well packed No damaged Thank you especially to Monica"
David Howarth
Verified Buyer
"Delivered ordered items in double quick time. Well packaged & items as expected."
Sven Bøgvad
Verified Buyer
"Quick response and delivery,"
Martin Thornell
Verified Buyer
"Once again very good prices and service.Tabac products arrived after 48 hours of ordering."
Russell Eyre
Verified Buyer
"Items ordered, money taken from PayPal only to receive an email saying no longer in stock. Please make sure goods are in stock before taking money. Poor show !!!!"
Joan McAllister
Verified Buyer
"If you wish feedback you need to give the Company time to deliver the order!! So far have only received automatic email confirmation of the order."
Robert Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Terrible service. They did not have the product available as offered on their site. Also, I have not received a refund for the drug product they could not provide."
VASILEIOS PACHNELIS
Verified Buyer
"Not very easy to navigate the site. Intl shipping charge very expensive. Very fast shipping."
Jean Brown
Verified Buyer
"easy to order, goods well packed. Excellent service, will use this company again."
Lesley Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and prompt service. Recommended."
Deborah Scarfe
Verified Buyer
"Used Calendula powder many year ago - lasted well and found it really useful and benificial. Delighted to have remembered! Kind regards. Deborah Scarfe"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 387 reviews