Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mistrys.co.uk ?

"Very fast shipping (to Serbia). They showed honest concern with the status of mu order and waited for update from my side that everyhting is ok. Aaaand, the package I have ordered is the one that is described on site."
"Was served today by Anna on the fragrance counter. Awesome staff member! Thanks Anna."
"I made an international order and I was afraid that the medicine ordered wouldn't arrive. The staff was very helpful and once they received the medical prescription, the order was send. I received it just two days later!! Thanks so much!!!"
"I placed an order via Amazon, never received the parcel Royal Mail said they delivered but it was not delivered. Mistry Pharmacy simply told me, we cannot refund you..... what kind of service is that??? I paid for something I never received. I asked a refund, they you can investigate and get this parcel back if you ever find it. Unbelievable, very bad customer service, rude and inappropriate. Stay far away"
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have asked Royal Mail to open a formal investigation, which can take up to 30 business days to complete. At the moment, all the evidence is showing that the parcel has been delivered, and we need to try and find it before we can issue a refund, which I'm sure you will understand. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused, and please contact us directly if you are happy to co-operate with us while we resolve this issue.
"Staff always very helpful and pleasant, plus they stock things you won't find elsewhere. It's hard these days to find a shop with "soul""
"no customer service, no communication and no products - waste of time"
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything you would like to discuss then please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve it.
"Good customer service. I got my order on time."
"Quick and efficient service. Goods well packed and exactly as ordered."
"My Order took to long to arrive, and when it did I found the box containing my order within the parcel was open and crumpled. I shall not be ordering again from Mistrys. Expensive as well. What a pity I didn't think to read up on your Reviews before purchasing as all the ones I read were very poor reviews. Disappointed to say the least and shall be taking my custom elsewhere in future."
"GOODS ARRIVED WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. THANK YOU"
"Order received after delayed service. Staff was very helpful whenever I phoned Package arrived intact. Well packed No damaged Thank you especially to Monica"
"Delivered ordered items in double quick time. Well packaged & items as expected."
"Quick response and delivery,"
"Once again very good prices and service.Tabac products arrived after 48 hours of ordering."
"Items ordered, money taken from PayPal only to receive an email saying no longer in stock. Please make sure goods are in stock before taking money. Poor show !!!!"
"If you wish feedback you need to give the Company time to deliver the order!! So far have only received automatic email confirmation of the order."
"Terrible service. They did not have the product available as offered on their site. Also, I have not received a refund for the drug product they could not provide."
"Not very easy to navigate the site. Intl shipping charge very expensive. Very fast shipping."
"easy to order, goods well packed. Excellent service, will use this company again."
"Excellent and prompt service. Recommended."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 388 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!