Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

"The purchase when done was very misleading and I was under the impression that we were ordering 2 shoes for an elderly man who needed special footwear, to find that only one shoe was supplied was very disappointing, not something I will repeat. I tried to appeal to the better nature of the staff and was told that the returns policy is what it is and can't be changed. To have to pay postage and then loose 20% in this day and age is unbelievable."
"For an upcoming trip to South-Eastern Asia, i wanted to order 2 Dukoral vaccines for my wife and me from www.mistrys.co.uk web site. Before doing so, i asked them by mail if they had no problem shipping to France. They answered it was not possible to ship this product because it has to be kept in the cool (strangely this product is in their online catalogue). Fortunately, despite the fact they are pharmacists and i am not, i could read the notice saying shipping was possible. They agreed to that and asked for a scan of the prescriptions, which i sent, then they asked me to order from their website which i did. Then they asked me to send the prescription by postal mail. This is strange because the original prescription is directly out of the doctor printer, with validation IDs that make a scan-reprint undistinguishable from the original and as valid as it. But OK, no problem, i sent the letter with the prescriptions after verifying the address with them. So now, 12 days later: - they keep saying they did not receive the letter with the prescriptions (just consider how often letters are lost by postal services and how often people try to scam you selling products on the internet) - they do not accept the perfectly valid prescription scans - they refuse to contact the doctor's office to verify the prescription - they don't accept the prescriptions to be faxed by the doctor's office even if a fax is considered legal evidence by any court - it is too late for us to find another supplier - they have the money from the 70€ order If we get sick because they failed to deliver the vaccine, they should pray we die quickly as they won't enjoy the retaliation. This is a scamming company, avoid them at any cost !"
"Very efficient, fast service. Easy to understand website. I'm saving a small fortune on my dogs medication. Many thanks."
"They chased a missing prescription that was urgently required after I had tried and failed with the GP surgery. Then texted me to say it was ready for collection. Many, many thanks."
"Very fast shipping (to Serbia). They showed honest concern with the status of mu order and waited for update from my side that everyhting is ok. Aaaand, the package I have ordered is the one that is described on site."
"Was served today by Anna on the fragrance counter. Awesome staff member! Thanks Anna."
"I made an international order and I was afraid that the medicine ordered wouldn't arrive. The staff was very helpful and once they received the medical prescription, the order was send. I received it just two days later!! Thanks so much!!!"
"I placed an order via Amazon, never received the parcel Royal Mail said they delivered but it was not delivered. Mistry Pharmacy simply told me, we cannot refund you..... what kind of service is that??? I paid for something I never received. I asked a refund, they you can investigate and get this parcel back if you ever find it. Unbelievable, very bad customer service, rude and inappropriate. Stay far away"
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have asked Royal Mail to open a formal investigation, which can take up to 30 business days to complete. At the moment, all the evidence is showing that the parcel has been delivered, and we need to try and find it before we can issue a refund, which I'm sure you will understand. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused, and please contact us directly if you are happy to co-operate with us while we resolve this issue.
"Staff always very helpful and pleasant, plus they stock things you won't find elsewhere. It's hard these days to find a shop with "soul""
"no customer service, no communication and no products - waste of time"
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything you would like to discuss then please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve it.
"Good customer service. I got my order on time."
"Quick and efficient service. Goods well packed and exactly as ordered."
"My Order took to long to arrive, and when it did I found the box containing my order within the parcel was open and crumpled. I shall not be ordering again from Mistrys. Expensive as well. What a pity I didn't think to read up on your Reviews before purchasing as all the ones I read were very poor reviews. Disappointed to say the least and shall be taking my custom elsewhere in future."
"GOODS ARRIVED WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. THANK YOU"
"Order received after delayed service. Staff was very helpful whenever I phoned Package arrived intact. Well packed No damaged Thank you especially to Monica"
"Delivered ordered items in double quick time. Well packaged & items as expected."
"Quick response and delivery,"
"Once again very good prices and service.Tabac products arrived after 48 hours of ordering."
"Items ordered, money taken from PayPal only to receive an email saying no longer in stock. Please make sure goods are in stock before taking money. Poor show !!!!"
"If you wish feedback you need to give the Company time to deliver the order!! So far have only received automatic email confirmation of the order."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.39 based on 392 reviews