Missy Empire Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Missy Empire

How would you rate Missy Empire?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Aisling

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Missy Empire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm Having a very similar experience as the reviews listed I ordered an item over a week ago now and have not received any tracking info yet, I have emailed numerous times and was told they will get back to me with the number and I'm still waiting. Definitely won't be ordering from this website again I'm going to stick to the reliable websites where I k ow I'll receive my order."
"Been told my package would be shipped for the last 2 days, also have been given an invalid tracking number. This is a scam girls. They take your money and never post your packages and then try talk their way out of giving you a refund because "your package will soon be on its way, we are waiting to speak to Royal Mail." Well girls, it's a joke and your package is not coming. As a business owner myself who deals with Royal Mail and UPS on a daily basis I can tell you that, it is literally just a scam to take your money and your package isn't sent! Do not order!! And if you have get in contact with trading standards because they shouldn't be allowed to do this!"
"Guys, don’t buy from them, they’re fooling people, I ordered my items 10days back, have sent them bunch of emails and contacted them on facebook for tracking details and no news from them till today and by reading these reviews I’ve realized it’s just not me."
"Ordered 2 items off this website and was told they were despatched last Wednesday and paid almost €10 for delivery I was told would take 3-5 days it’s now Thursday and no sign of the items tried to contact them numerous times through Facebook email and Instagram and none of my messages have been replied to. Would like to know where my parcel is as I didn’t receive a tracking number Order ID: 200006743"
"Ordered items in mid November, returned some of the items 22 no November (I paid for special delivery)parcel received and signed for 23rd November. Only received refund for one item, they still owe me £50 and now are not returning my emails. No telephone number. I am fuming!!!"
"If I could put 0 I would! Ignored all 3 of my emails and still no reply, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!"
"I am lucky enough to have received an almost full refund but the clothing is such horrendous quality i had to send every single item i purchased back!! Do not buy from here!!"
"I ordered a faux fur gilet on the 14th December. A few moment later, usually you would expect an email confirmation. However, I had to email just to receive one! Once I saw reviews on the company - decided to, the same day, ask for it to be cancelled. I received a response the same day saying they would send the request to the warehouse. After a day of no news, I then decided to email again about how the request had gone. I then recieved an email with a tracking link! OK, not the end of the world - I can always send back! If it turns up quickly (and proves the reviews wrong, I will keep it!) This link was given to me on the 15th December.... it is now the 20th and no dispatch! I understand the delay due to Christmas period but this is just ridiculous - 6 days after purchase and it has not even left the warehouse. I am leaving to go home tomorrow for the Christmas period and I can guarantee it will turn up when I am not here - and the sorting office is closed! NOT IMPRESSED."
John Prescott
"i ordered a stylish track suit for my grandaughter. when it arrived it was a little too big. we returned the item. we were charged £2.99 for delivery ang £2.99 for the return plus an extra £5.98 as restocking charge. we ordered the item mid November and returned the item, it is now 16th December and we still have not had refund. Do not use this company"
"I want to make a complaint, I am disgusted at your company and services provided to your customers its just not acceptable, I have been pushed from pillar to post about were the hell my items are since sunday and your customer advisor Barbara (babs) has been no help what so ever the fact that you have not yet found my parcels and been able to reassure me is a disgrace plus the fact you don't even have a com[plaints procedure is so unprofessional its Ludacris! I want this resolving today or im posting about this service all over social media and google reviews and I will not fail to mention the fact I have been lied to by Barbara also I mean how is it that you have lost a parcel yet I have paid for this sunday its Friday are you kidding me!? this is to be resolved today or im taking further action, its Christmas next week and this was a present and now im down 70plus pounds so im unable to fund for anything else! but you don't seem to understand this so instead your customer rep just fobs me off with excuse after excuse! how don't you know were my things are? how cant you email me a contact number to help reassure me? how are you not able to tell me why this is happening? why is the tracking number not working? whats the contact number? whats the complaints procedure? I want ANSWERS not EXCUSES and I want the TODAY! I want this resolved today im not being patient nomore iv been patient up until yesterday because your excuses are just barbaric and the fact you don't even know what to do in these situations is just crazy I mean how do you withhold a company when you don't even know how to deal with these situations? is this how you treat your customers? im a first time buyer and ill tell you now ill never ever use missy empire ever again im sticking to PLT and misguided as they actually have contact information and procedures in place for these things! tracking numbers; Tracking Number: MH050358878GB- MH050358921GB FIND MY PARCEL TODAY!"
John Prescott
Verified Reviewer
"we ordered a stella black stipped jumper loungewear set for my granchild. the item was returned as it was too big. We returned the item on 27 November and today 14th December we had email saying we will be credited, but not in bank yet. to add insult to injury they charged £2.99 for delivery and £5.98 to return goods. I would never buy from them again and I intend to speak with Trading Standards about their business ethics."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Really good quality size is true to what it is very happy thank you so much will definitely order from here again"
"DO NOT BUY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! The entire experience I've had with this company is awful. I received an item which I liked the look of, a black bikini- it came and I tried it on and it was nice so I packed it for my holiday. I put it on again and it broke... I returned my item using missy empires own tracking returns process... after hearing nothing I chased them up and they said they didn't have it, so I tracked the item myself and had to screenshot this page to show them that they in fact did have my item (9th September) it has been 18 working days since then, 4 working days over there 'promised returns policy' date. In this time, I have not even received one official e-mail to say that either a) the item is with them or b) they're processing my refund... all I've had is an apparent 'Barbra' sending generic apology e-mails which don't give me any indication of if/when I'll receive my refund. These e-mails seem like they're simply mocking you and are not interested in solving my issue. Don't waste your time and money or poor quality products and services with this brand!"
"DO NOT SHOP FROM MISSY EMPIRE THEY ARE CONNING PEOPLE FOR THIER MONEY. I ORDERED A COUPLE OF ITEMS FROM THIS WEBSITE A WHILE AGO, NEITHER OF THE ITEMS FITTED, FAIR ENOUGH. SO I DECIDED TO RETURN BOTH ITEMS WHICH I BROUGHT, FIRST OF ALL THEY DIDN'T EVEN EMAIL ME CONFIRMING THAT THEY GOT MY ITEMS, THEY DEDUCTED £3.99 JUST FOR RETURNING THE ITEMS, THEN THEY GAVE ME A REFUND AFTER A MONTH, BUT THEY ONLY REFUNDED ME BACK £19.00 I PAID £48.00 IN TOTAL, THEY TOLD ME THEY ONLY RECEIVED ONE ITEM WHEN I AM 100% I SENT BACK 2 ITEMS?? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME A FULL REFUND. THEY ARE LYING CUNTS! WHO DON'T DESERVES HONEST CUSTOMERS. MY NEXT STOP IS GOING TRADING STANDARDS. BE CAREFUL GIRLS DON'T GET CONNED FOR YOUR MONEY !!! RESEARCH THIS COMPANY IN DEPTH BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE AND YOU WILL SEE OTHER GIRLS LIKE ME BEING MESSED AROUND !!"
Melanie
"Good product really fashionable and great price"
Missy Empire is rated 1.50 based on 16 reviews