Missy Empire Reviews

7PM
7PM
Click Here

Tell us how Missy Empire made you happy

"Great brand, great product! Ordered for bank holiday and it arrived on time."
Are you Missy Empire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Parcel arrived after 1 1/2 weeks despite paying for next day delivery, an item was missing along with paperwork and customer service is the worst I have ever had the misfortune to deal with, out of pocket and they don’t care, don’t ever shop with them if you want what you pay for,"
"Terrible service! Paid for next day delivery for nothing to come! I emailed them an all they had to say was sorry we will send out tomorrow. Well tomorrow is to late! Don't charge extra if use can't deliver on time"
"Fricking amazing. I can't speak for all these bad reviews... but my order was perfectly well handled and great quality clothing. Oversized really does mean oversized though so watch out. But yes amazing."
"I ordered a white top from Missy empire on 7th April 2019 and it still hasn't come. I went on their website to check where is it now and it says processing for like 5 days . I chose 2 to 3 days my order to come and it still hasn't come yet. And they also took the cost of this top after one day. I really don't know what to do coz it seems like the top won't come because they probably completly forgot about it so I just have wasted money. Great ! To be honest I really like Missy empire even if I only ordered twice from their website. I like their items for the quality and price. However it really worries me and upsets that my second order hasn't come. I'm feel disappointed."
"poor quality items. full order sent straight back - waited 3 weeks for refund and then they charged £5.49 for returning items (which they deducted from refund!) wont buy from again."
"I have recently order from this website. And when my parcel arrived I was disgusted my the quality of clothing I think I have bought items better from primark! Which is why I think the pricing on items is very over priced for the poor quality clothing they sell! And the fact you have to pay to send you’re items back is not only appealing but not satisfy customers needs I will 100% not be return to this site honestly disgusted and most of all disappointed."
"fake people"
"Suprised by how quick my order was delivered. Slightly overpriced for the quality but overall happy with my items and the service I received."
"Never received my items at all when I go into my emails to track my delivery status Hermes has stated they left my parcel in a safe place no card no receipt posted nothing to say where they have left my parcel when I contacted missyempire about it they sent an email saying Hermes has told them the items arrived to me and were signed for no I never signed for no items it’s now over 3 weeks and I haven’t got my parcel and my £40 has been wasted don’t bother ordering anything from them better off going into a store to buy your things at least you won’t have to worry about anything and not have your money stolen only ordered from here as a girl from YouTube had bought items from them and didn’t have any complaints big mistake don’t listen to any instagramers or you tubers they probably get free items so they can say how good these people are will never make this mistake again"
"Anyone looking to buy from Missy Emprie don’t. They don’t treat you with any courtesy. I had previously supported this brand and recommend it to many, but from now on their name is tarnished in my books. I look forward to the future when this brand pisses off someone with a higher follower count because then maybe they would do something. After winning a “giveaway” with them for 2 months I went back & forth with them JUST so they would send the items. I will one day post the back and forth between my instagram account and theirs.. Because it just is ridiculous. When they finally were sent because the brand hadn’t marked it as a gift I had to pay taxes (where I live if you win a contest taxes do not apply), instead of rectifying their mistake they decided they would send the package back to them. Thus leaving me a “winner” of a giveaway without any prizes. Thank you missy empire, I have never felt so miss-treated by a company in my life. You have lost a loyal customer due to your incompetence. Don't bother entering their giveaways because it isn't free. Oh and apparently it turns out it's all just drop-shipped items from a warehouse in china. Which really makes me feel great that I've previous spent money on items that cost them 1/5 of the price. :) Just go on aliexpress they are nicer than these a*holes! Thanks Lee for nothing."
"Order came with item missing, it wasn’t on the invoice and it said no discount had been applied from Black Friday so it looked like I got what I paid for, when in fact I paid for two items? Also the size 12 trousers came and didn’t fit past my leg felt like a size 8"
"Extremely poor quality and bad service. Poor quality and service. After purchasing a pair of trousers for around £30 (which is quite expensive) I have worn them once and they now have a huge rip and the button has come off. I received no order receipt or confirmation when purchased therefore am finding it difficult to send them back. I do have proof of purchase through my paypal where the money has been sent to 'missyempire'. I would like a full refund as there's no point exchanging the trousers for another bad quality pair that will rip."
"Delivered on time with no problems, had one query and missy empire got back to me the next day with all the info needed which was great and the product fits perfectly and has good quality :)"
"DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have sent my return and they claim they have never received. 59£ stolen from me. I have a royal mail confirmation that it was delivered and I am back and forward with them and no possibility to get my money back. Horrible experience and I need to go to Trading Standards Authority."
"I have NEVER received a £32 item which I have ordered and paid for! I ordered a package with several items, upon arrival one of the items was missing, despite being listed on the invoice enclosed and the package being completely intact (with original seal). I contacted customer services assuming this would be a straight forward resolution. Rather than being met with an apology and promise of my goods, the staff were unhelpful, rude and intentionally aggravating of the situation - one of their "customer service representatives" sent me a sloppy email with about 10 typos, and spelled my name incorrectly over and over again in multiple ways. They said that since the item is listed on the invoice, it has to have been delivered - no attempt at compromise or finding a resolution whatsoever. I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY ITEM, NOR A REFUND which within the UK is a clear violation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Now have to go through the process of reporting the company to the Trading Standards Authority. Unprofessional company, running before they can walk."
"I sent my items back for a refund and I have not received any money back after almost 3 weeks!! I emailed them, they told me I would receive my refund within 24 hours Got an email to say my refund has been processed, but it hasn't! I have received 0 money back into my account!! Also they charge you about £5 in total for shipping and returns, this company is just robbing people of money, I am so unhappy! Never buying from this website again. If I could rate it 0 I would. Customer service is terrible. If you don't contact them, you would probably never get your money back. Will stick with missguided and prettylittlething, they are much better!!"
"Currently an ongoing situation but reviewing purely for the inconvenience and clearly disordered operating system used by Missy Empire. Can't fault the online shopping process or checking out process, I also received an order confirmation within 10 minutes as well as tracking information for the next day delivery I paid for, the item also arrived on time. Unfortunately the quality of the items was not what I expected nor do they bother to private label and if you were to google the name of the companies on the tags you yourself could order the items directly from the wholesalers. I printed the Royal Mail return label (they do not include these in the package) and sent them back (for which they will charge you if making returns) and received an email 6 business days afterwards stating they had received my item and a refund could take up to 14 working days to be processed. I finally received an email to inform me my refund had been processed last night however this is not the case as up to now funds have not been deposited back into my account,they have however reprocessed my order as I received an email from Yodel this morning saying that my order was out for delivery and it arrived earlier today. Having now read a few reviews about their customer service and refund process, it's looking like this will be a long winded process.."
"In May my delivery via Yodel went missing which I took up with Missy Empire I raised an investigation and even had the Yodel guy to my house to check as he said a Derek signed but he could not tell me who that was Yodel had told Missy empire was number 52 but there is no male at this address and the yodel man had no idea where it was, missy empire told me following the investigation to leave 7 days and I would receive a response regarding this and since I have send 3-4 emails to chase up which I am now being completely ignored, it has put me off ordering again from this company as I have no explanation no parcel and just £130 down, was happy with the customer service at the start was well kept to date but since I am disgusted to simply no resolution but to be ignored!"
"Terrible customer service. They do not have a phone number meaning they avoid you as much as they can. They have an email which they barely reply and if they do, it can take days. I haven't gotten my money back after repeatedly emailing them with a small number of replies, which do not offer me a solution or apology. Do not buy from there, there's many other better places."
Missy Empire is rated 1.64 based on 44 reviews