Missguided Customer Service Reviews

Missguided have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

59.01%
Industry Average
" Order two pieces and paid express delivery, 7 days waiting and didn’t get ANYTHING. Customer service is awful, and keep saying i have to return what i never got to get a refund. "
posted 4 months ago - Juliana
" Terrible service I order two dresses size 0 when I received. They were size 8 and not same picture so I had to ship them back to them and I paid $10 they didn’t even refund the $10 . Do not order from this website They are the worst. You can see in this picture what I ordered and what I received. I waited too long for my order I had a wedding but didit arrive at that day do not wast you time and order anything from here . "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" i have order 3 dresses with the size 8, and it comes like size 14. i ask if i culd exchange it with something else in the store so i can try it but is not possible. the customer service it’s so bad!!!!! and the live chat is like a robot copy paste. so now i keep it the cloth like that!!!!! such a bad company "
posted 5 months ago - giorgina
" Very poor service paid for next day delivery, didn’t receive it and was told to wait the following day i complained but they told me it would come in, I waited 3 days and nothing after going back and forth with the couriers it turns out they never actually sent anything for me. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Terrible service order did not arrive and customer service was rubbish "
posted 6 months ago - Charlotte Rasmussen
" So Friday comes - still no parcel and no update to the tracking service. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I do not recommend ordering from this service at all. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" If I could give 0 I would. This is the worst online experience I’ve ever had. Customer service is a joke, they made snarky remarks and offered no help. Items arrived damaged and looked cheap. Never again. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Today (9th March) I have still not received my refund, so I contacted customer service live chat. "
posted 8 months ago - Jess
" Never recieved item Poor service "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous