Missguided Customer Service Reviews

Missguided have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

59.44%
Industry Average
" Some of their clothes are okay but sometimes quality is below par. Most recent issue was when I ordered a bodysuit and the arm ripped straightaway upon trying it on. Messages their twitter help team and upon being told I couldn’t get a replacement sent without sending the faulty one back first I quickly ordered another as I needed the item for upcoming weekend. Was planning on sending the faulty one back and just waiting for a refund as had reordered but then they randomly decided they were going to send a free replacement and cancel and refund new one I just ordered, great! Parcel arrived next day but I soon realised was not free replacement, I was then told I had been charged and shipped for the new order they said they would cancel for me and the replacement not being sent out at all? I then asked the the one I received to be refunded as that could act as my replacement and this was okay’d. Two days later when I realised the order had not changed to refunded on the app I was told to get a refund I would have to send new bodysuit back leaving me with the faulty one I received in the first place? Whole situation was confusing, customer service is always awful and clothes a sometimes okay - good for a bargain but often send wrong items or items ill fighting etc "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Abysmal customer service, offers little to no help regarding orders and transfers you around to many different people having to re-explain your order to each. Ordered a size 9, got a size 7 and was told that this was what I ordered despite a confirmation email stating otherwise. This is the second time I have ordered with them and I do not recommend. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Product delivered stained, ignore emails and terrible customer service. Won't buy from them ever again "
posted 2 months ago - Helen
" I can’t even begin to explain how bad the service was that I received from Missguided. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Awful customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Customer service was just terrible. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Order two pieces and paid express delivery, 7 days waiting and didn’t get ANYTHING. Customer service is awful, and keep saying i have to return what i never got to get a refund. "
posted 8 months ago - Juliana
" Terrible service I order two dresses size 0 when I received. They were size 8 and not same picture so I had to ship them back to them and I paid $10 they didn’t even refund the $10 . Do not order from this website They are the worst. You can see in this picture what I ordered and what I received. I waited too long for my order I had a wedding but didit arrive at that day do not wast you time and order anything from here . "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" i have order 3 dresses with the size 8, and it comes like size 14. i ask if i culd exchange it with something else in the store so i can try it but is not possible. the customer service it’s so bad!!!!! and the live chat is like a robot copy paste. so now i keep it the cloth like that!!!!! such a bad company "
posted 9 months ago - giorgina
" Very poor service paid for next day delivery, didn’t receive it and was told to wait the following day i complained but they told me it would come in, I waited 3 days and nothing after going back and forth with the couriers it turns out they never actually sent anything for me. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous