Miss Bollywood Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Miss Bollywood

How would you rate Miss Bollywood ?

"I have ordered Eyebrowz Designs eyebrow powder through Miss Bollywood twice now. The product is great but the customer service is absolutely dreadful. They advise that they normally dispatch orders after 48 hours. The first time it took 3 weeks to receive the order, the second time well over a month. With my second order I emailed customer service and never received a reply. I then phoned their customer service number on numerous occasions but nobody bothered to answer the phone! I ended up leaving a voice mail. Nobody deigned to call me back to explain what the delay was however a few days later I did receive an email to say my order had finally been dispatched. No mention of my previous email or telephone message. I googled Miss Bollywood customer service and found that they also sell through Amazon. Quite a few of the reviews left by Amazon customers said how awful the customer service is. I will now be seeking an alternative supplier as they are really not worth the hassle. Anything they do sell can be sourced from alternative suppliers with much better customer service."
Miss Bollywood is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews