mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Live Chat, Email
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Lovely babygrow and blanket that I received lovely material and quick delivery although I did think I was getting what was in the picture which included a crown so disappointed in that."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Fabulous product, exactly what I asked for"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I’ve bought a few things from MKQ as I love their bits. My only problem with the latest order was that I had to message to see where my order was to be told they had a few problem so it would be shipped a little late. Still loved my item and I will definitely buy more"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I love the range the attentiveness and how quick they get back to you, any issues they rectify it straight away a brilliant service x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"This is my baby boys second onesie, we use them when we go swimming and absolutely love them. About to buy one as a gift for a friends boy!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Amazing quality!! The personalised blanket I ordered is so much bigger than expected but I'm sure he will grow into it."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Fantastic service will be using again. Thank you xx"
"Lovely good quality product, delivery was quick to"
"I ordered a suit for my grandson who was born on Monday and I got it on time it was Georges and my daughter Natalie loved it so I will definitely buy of you's again and I will be letting the rest of my family in Belfast no how good the stuff is x"
"It was very quick delivery and the product I’ve bought is absolutely beautiful a can’t wait to put it on my baby when he’s born thank yous so much x"
"I excepted it to be a bit better quality and size of blanket was not great, but was ok."
mini kings and queens is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews