mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Click Here
Live Chat, Email
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I received an email asking to leave a review on a product that hasn’t even arrived yet!! I got an email saying the product is on its way and takes 3-5 days for delivery, it’s now been way over 12 working days since that email and still my order has not arrived. I emailed to chase and am yet to receive a response!! Not very good service and will definitely not recommend to anyone else. Will be in contact shortly for a refund!! Wouldn’t even rate it 1 star but don’t have an option not to rate it!!"
Hi Samantha,

Thankyou for leaving a review.
However your order was sent out and we have not received an email from you chasing your order. This is the first we have heard there are lots of ways to contact are business through social media if you didn't get a response from email we would of helped you asap!, please can you forward the email you sent to shannen@minikingsandqueens.co.uk so we can help you and get a replacement order sent out. As you can see from our previous reviews we have never had a problem with our orders arriving with our customers.

Kind Regards

Melissa
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I am apalled at this service, i ordered my item in the 12/01/19 and i still have not received it. People are not replying to my previous e-mails which i find disgusting. In a nut shell, i will never order from this site again as i do not know if i am even going to receive my order. The customer service and update information leaves a lot to be desired. I am furious at the treatment from mini kings and queens, at this rate my grandson will be too old for his outfit !!"
Hi Nicola,
We are really sorry you haven't received your order as we stated on the email your order was sent as promised with a photo that we attached to show the order was made plus the free hat we put in as a gesture of goodwill as we were experiencing technical problems which delayed customer orders by a few days. We are really upset that you've had a bad experience it's not very often that Mini Kings and Queens receives bad reviews but sometimes this happens and its out of our hands : ( if the parcel becomes lost we can only offer refunds or replacements to try and sort the situation as previously mentioned we will await your response and hopefully turn this negative experience into a positive one

Thanks

Melissa
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Took far to long to get delivered"
Hi Gemma

Thankyou for your feedback please bare in mind you placed an order in our black friday sale when we are extremely busy and was updated about shippng times being delayed via all our social media channels lots of our customers have been very understanding about this and we are very very grateful for them supporting us as we work day/night and weekends to get all orders out before Christmas,

sorry you feel disappointed and sorry that we could not get a 5 star review from you at this time : )

have a lovely Christmas