mini kings and queens Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about mini kings and queens in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Beautiful Product luxury feel and the most beautiful packaging i have ever seen from an online shop."
"Amazing quality and beautiful colour would recommend Mini Kings and Queens to all my Friends and Family"
"Such lovely quality and beautiful print would definitely recommend"
"I love this shop so much!! They are so unique the new gift boxes are amazing! the little baby leaflet is so cute!! From start to finish absolute perfection MKQ"
"Amazing products once again!! I am a repeat customer of Mini Kings and Queens every single detail of the personalisation is immaculate down to delivery the packaging is absolutely beautiful they do take pride in every area of there business which I think everyone can see! thanks : )"
Melissa Murray
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality and very fast delivery. Can't wait to see my little boy wearing it"
Chelsi Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"They are a good service and j would recommend to anyone. I'll be ordering definitely next time"
"Love the fact I could speak almost immediately to someone to query a size. 3rd purchase I’ve made and really happy with quality and durability of products"
"I have absolutely no complaints about mini kings and queens service or the items I have bought. Me and my partner are over the moon with them. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, bag was really good quality! Can’t wait to use it when my son starts nursery!"
Samantha Purton
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant quality excited me for my baby boys arrival so personal and great quality"
Sarah Pickton
Verified Buyer
"Great quality product also, arrived very quickly :)"
Nichola Allerton
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality, excellent customer service. can’t wait for the arrival of my daughter to see her wearing it. So cute😁😁"
"The most amazing quality products, staff and service!!! I have lots of items from mini kings and queens and have never been disappointed. If you need any help before purchasing they always respond really fast and are more than happy to help and advise! Thank you Mel and Team for being the best would highly recommend!!! X"
Elizabeth Malone
"Outfit is stunning X"
Marlana Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I have lost count how many purchases I have made.I love,love this company.Gorgeous items with a personal touch,great customer services.A* items fab just fab."
"Great service fast delivery Thank you so much for mine and my princesses t-shirts! Xx"
"Custom designs requested and accommodated without any issue at all. Fab design, amazing quality and great service!"
"I excepted it to be a bit better quality and size of blanket was not great, but was ok."
"I placed a large order for Christmas and was overjoyed at the quality and price of the products. Customer service is clearly a high priority and I can not fault anything. Thanks so much."
mini kings and queens is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews