mini kings and queens Reviews

of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens
Live Chat, Email
Read mini kings and queens Reviews

About mini kings and queens:

Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

I ordered a valentines t-shirt, it came really quickly, was good quality and was a really soft material for my little guy. Thank you so much we got so many compliments on it.
Love their product, I have been purchasing from mini kings and queens for the last 1 and a half year and will definitely be buying again. Will 100% recommend Mini Kings and Queens to anyone.
Quick response & fast delivery great products..
Absolutely love their products, I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for personalised items. The quality of the items are at such a high standard and pictures really don’t do them any justice. #beautiful #minikingsandqueens #dontmissout
Beautiful product. Really loved all the personal touches with packaging and communication. Definitely recommend 👍
Gorgeous valentine's t shirt for my son, I am putting him in it 13th Feb I will post and tag on Instagram 🙌 thank you so much it's lovely x x
Omg! I absolutely love my baby onesie that I’ve ordered for my nephews birthday. Fantastic quality as always from an amazing little company. I can’t wait to give it to my nephew 😬 I might have to hide it as the temptation to give it now is so great
Mini kings and queens were very helpful through the process once my order had been delivered I was very pleased with the outcome love every little bit definitely will be ordering from here again.
Another purchase made from mini kings & queens! I love every single one of their products.....never disappointed. We also have another baby born in the family so I’ll be ordering a personalised teddy later on today :) Thank you Melissa x
Lovely hoodies for my 2 children! Fast delivery, great communication and super lovely items!
Ordered a gorgeous all in one personalised outfit for my nephew, made a fab present. Got a little one on the way and can’t wait to start buying more!
Every item has been high quality, the children have loved them as have I! I highly recommend MKQ to everyone.
I have been shopping from mini kings and queens for over a year now and I have not been disappointed! The customer service you receive is impeccable and I love that over the time new delivery options have been added to cater for those like me who do not like to pay for delivery! The quality of the clothes is unmatched and myself and my daughter are always complimented when we’re wearing mini kings and queens clothes. This brand is perfect for giving personalised gifts and will ensure that whoever is wearing their clothes will stand out! Would genuinely recommend buying from this amazing company to everyone!
Lovely clothes for me and my little one, great quality and choice and lovely, personal service. Highly recommended
So pleased with what we have purchased from mini kings and queens. Great quality items with quick delivery. Would highly recommend
I couldn't recommend MKQ enough. 5 star every time. Amazing quality long lasting gorgeous products and all round Brilliant service!
I bought a set for my baby to wear on valentines for her dad the set is lovely the quality is really nice. I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Delivery was quick and customer service is brilliant. Thank you.
I absolutely love the clothes I’ve ordered for my little boy. Everything is so comfy for him and such a high quality, they are gorgeous. Their customer service is absolutely brilliant!! X
I absolutely love the personalised hoodie that I bought for my daughter! It’s excellent quality item with flawless personalisation. I will definitely buy again, well I already have lol Thank you
Quick and easy to place an order, personalised bag sent out and received quickly, great quality item with personalised design exactly what I asked for, will be using again in the future! Thank you!
mini kings and queens is rated 4.93 based on 459 reviews