mini kings and queens Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens
"I love the sleep suit I bought for my niece."
Amy Brideaux
"Excellent very quick"
Ellie Young
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality goods and fantastic customer service. I can’t recommend highly enough. My little girl choose a onesie for her best friend in the world. She thinks it is absolutely brilliant and can’t wait to give it to him for his birthday. We all know kids are the biggest critics so this is a big compliment! Thank you for your excellent, quick service Mini Kings and Queens. I will be back! I can’t wait to order the matching Queen robes!"
"Second onesie I have ordered and they’re both beautiful, my two older girls want one like their little brother"
"I ordered the personalised princess babygrow and hat set which arrived promptly but unfortunately there had been a mix up on the order so was sent the Prince by mistake! I inboxed Mini Kings and Queens and had a reply almost instantly, they were so lovely I couldn’t be mad at them for long. A replacement was sent out within days whilst keeping me informed along the way. I was so excited to finally open my package and even more so when I realised they had sent me the matching blanket as an apology! Thank you so much Mini Kings and Queens I love it. Fantastic customer service and a beautiful product. I will be back x"
Lindsey Kearney
Verified Buyer
"amazing customer service and absolutely stunning product Will be ordering again thank you so much xx"
Deborah Matuszczyk
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a suit for my grandson who was born on Monday and I got it on time it was Georges and my daughter Natalie loved it so I will definitely buy of you's again and I will be letting the rest of my family in Belfast no how good the stuff is x"
"I bought the monkey jumpsuit and a varsity jacket for christening presents. The children were over the moon with their gifts."
Gail Clark
Verified Buyer
"Love my order its beautiful cant wait till my princess is here to see it on her. The stuff is gorgeous."
"Item came on time.product quality was great."
Denise Rodden
Verified Buyer
"Love my baby's prince babygrow,absolutely delighted with my purchase and cannot wait to see him in it 👍🏽"
Natasha Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"It was very quick delivery and the product I’ve bought is absolutely beautiful a can’t wait to put it on my baby when he’s born thank yous so much x"
"I would rate them excellent. Melissa was so helpful and really helps to get the customer what they want"
Rebecca Fitton
Verified Buyer
"I received the order in less than a week. Me and my daughter love our queen and princess tops sizing is perfect also. I will 100% be ordering again Thank you x"
"The outfit is so cute. Cant wait for my baby boy to arrive so he can wear it."
"U were so helpful facilitating the desgin I had in mind for daddy/daughter hoodies. And was quick service as I will receive my order in time considering I left it so late to order. Also very reasonable prices 😊"
Grace Mcgarry
Verified Reviewer
"I’m still waiting on my delivery I ordered nearly two weeks ago.! It was one baby grow! Won’t be back!"
"I was a competitor winner, we received an amazing newborn set, super fast delivery and such a fast response, will definitely be ordering from mini kings and queens in the future!"
Susan Sawdon
Verified Buyer
"The Prince has Arrived babygrow is Awesome. Cant wait for my Grandson to arrive in May so he can wear it"
"Amazing service! This is my 3rd time ordering from here, it’s easy to order and so accommodating, the quality of the products was amazing! Highly recommend it."
mini kings and queens is rated 4.89 based on 53 reviews