mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Unit 30 Shield DriveWardley Ind Est

Tell us how mini kings and queens made you happy

Live Chat, Email
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Super fast delivery for a personalised item. I love it, Thankyou."
"Iv ordered 4 times from mkm and iv never had an issue amazing product amazing quality I love there personalised hoodies wash up amazing still going after a year of being lived in time for some new ones thanks again 💙"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I’ve ordered 3 time from Mini Kings and Queens before and about to make another order. Super fast delivery and fabulous quality :-)"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Google
"Absolutely Fantastic Customer Service! Over the moon with my order! Fast Delivery and lovely packaging great price for the high end personalised market! Definitely recommend Mini Kings and Queens!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Fantastic service! Great quality products. 100% Recommend."
"Another great purchase. Fast delivery. Great quality."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Lovely product, quickly deliver and lovely personal touches. Would definitely recommend!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Absolutely LOVE Mini Kings and Queens! They have fantastic customer service and the products they sell are immaculate! If you want high end personalised gifts at reasonable prices Mini Kings and Queens is the best place to go! The leaflets and the packaging are gorgeous so much thought goes into everything looking forward to the Spring and Summer Launch!xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I am very pleased with the gorgeous baby grow and hat set. Also it was a lovely surprise to see the beautiful verse which came with my order. Thank you very much xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I got the welcome to the world set and absolutely love it. Cant wait to bring my little girl home in it."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I have purchased a number of items from here and they have all been amazing I can not fault them I love all the personalised stuff I have for my baby boy I fully recommend to everyone you will not be disappointed x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Lovely quality pieces that make a wonderful personal gift. X"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Super efficient service Beautiful quality goods"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Love it so much and came so quick"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Just like to say how beautiful my blanket and babygrow with matching hat is, thankyou so much ill definitely be ordering again x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Placed a personalised order and it was dispatched and received very quickly, quality of the product feels really good and they even amended the wording to match my request. Thank you"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Absolutely love the blanket I ordered, the material is so soft and the quality is amazing"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"The service was friendly and quick start to finish. My baby girls baby grow is lovely quality and better then I expected !! Would recommend to anybody !!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Lovely babygrow and blanket that I received lovely material and quick delivery although I did think I was getting what was in the picture which included a crown so disappointed in that."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"This is the 2nd order i have placed. Love love love the quality of the items. When i placed this order i received a lovely email thanking me for returning custom and placing a further order. Excellent customer service and kept informed along the way with order updates and shipping details. Highly recommend if looking for personalised items for yourself or a gifts excellent value for money."
mini kings and queens is rated 4.92 based on 289 reviews