mini kings and queens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Unit 30 Shield DriveWardley Ind Est

How would you rate mini kings and queens ?

How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Goods arrived quickly and as ordered."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Amazing quality, quickly delivery very happy. Would highly recommend"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Bought a sleepsuit as a present for a baby announcement and it’s absolutley perfect. Can’t wait to buy more things for gifts."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Amazing products amazing service, can’t recommend mini kings and queens enough ❤️"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Thankyou for my baby suit really love it and will be ordering again very soon 😊"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Brilliant and fast delivery thank you x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Beautiful baby grow and hat! fallen in love with this site! Beautiful website Mini Kings and Queens"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Great Company! The perfect baby announcement vest immaculate printing packaging lovely! Recommend 100%"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Excellent customer service! Amazing products will be back to order more bits for my little prince! Thanks MKQ"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I’m in love 😍 I really wish I could buy everything off the website 😭"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Received beautiful blue Prince babygrow today. Very quick delivery! Will be ordering again."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Brilliant service easy fast and beautiful personalised outfit for my baby girl. 100% recommend."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Really good quality perfect service. can’t wait for baby to wear.Thank you very much."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Very pleased with my order the staff here are amazing they are so thankful and polite they changed my personalisation without any fuss thanks guys it’s perfect can’t wait for my baby to be here and come home in this outfit"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Google
"Is very fast and very nice"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"recieved my order was very quick delivery and very good quality , was in love with it , will defo be ordering off these guys again! x"
"Excellent customer service"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I absolutely love my sleepsuit I purchased for my baby girl can’t wait to put her in it 🤗"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Great service and product was amazing. Will definitely buy again xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"This is my baby boys second onesie, we use them when we go swimming and absolutely love them. About to buy one as a gift for a friends boy!"
mini kings and queens is rated 4.95 based on 153 reviews