mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Click Here
Live Chat, Email
"Amazing quality, quick delivery great communication amazing service all round"
"Excellent company to order from so simple and so worth every penny"
"Brilliant presents, made to perfection, couldn't fault in any way."
"Amazing personalised product and speedy delivery"
"Always great service! Amazing quality and a pleasure to buy from !"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Been buying from here for nearly 4 years and I love it. Everything is fantastic quality and my kids love everything I get them."
"Was so pleased with my order will definitely be ordering again!🀩"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Google
"This is an amazing site, so helpful towards me even made me a onesie with a different print on the back. Can’t praise enough how lovely all the things were I bought. If your thinking of buying off here please do you won’t be disappointed!!! Thanks you so much mini kings & queens... you have one very happy customer 😊😊😊😊"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Google
"Absolutely love Mini Kings and queens it is my go to place for all things personalised. Great quality and great communication from Melissa."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Great products every time x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Even tailored the item to how I asked despite the image showing something different!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Excellent service and was so so happy with the products I received as was my little girl :-) x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I adore MKQ! I ordered a few products off them including denim coat and personalised teddy and they all came swiftly and amazing quality"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I have ordered a few times and never been disappointed. Very high quality clothing. Would highly recommend"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Back pack and bottle were perfect for school"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"5* everything: customer services, website and the products themselves. I’d give 6 stars if I could!!!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Amazing quality and delivery is fast"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Good quality clothes, they always have some lovely things to choose from and I would recommend them."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Excellent service, they couldn't have been more helpful. Purchased a few items now and all brilliant quality."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Absolutely incredible service and amazing quality products! I ordered a personalised baby grow for my little boy for Easter and it still looks brand new... he wears it all the time because it is so soft and comfy!"
mini kings and queens is rated 4.94 based on 400 reviews