Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

Easy to use website and order process, clear tracking emails and quick delivery.
Good product, and swift delivery.. no complaints whatsoever.
To date I have had excellent service from Military Direct the quality of the goods have been excellent with the dispatch and delivery on the same par.
The call back system for out of stock items works very well.
Product very good.
Service very friendly and helpful.
Great prices prompt delivery
Boots ordered have now been received and are great. The only thing I would suggest is that if the delivery time scale will not be met then advise the recipient so that they are aware.
Otherwise all good.
Web site was easy to use, communication from the company was good, and the items arrived on time as stated by the company. There is not much more you could ask for.
VG VG VG VG VG
Great service
Good does the job
A good service with the item arriving only 24 hours after forecast. Vagrancies of the postal system??? The item ordered arrived well packed and looks great.
I ordered a beret but unfortunately it was to small . Made a phone call to military direct and the lady could not have been more helpful. Posted one straight away and hopefully on it’s way.
everything worked well - order - delivery - product
Although they sent the wrong item out, when the error was pointed out they rectified it immediately, didn’t require me to send the wrong item back, and despite COVID they were rapid and courteous throughout. When the correct item arrived, it was exactly as described.
Easy to use web site and delivered on time.
Fast delivery, good quality item. Shame you didn't have half sizes.
Quick to arrive
I was really pleased when my order arrived apart from the fact I have ladies socks thinking they were for men. So unfortunately I will have to return them
Hello, I havnt yet received my order ( due to fridays bank holiday) but when I ordered from the site, it asked for any additional information. I filled in a little bit saying iv had trouble getting things posted to the camp, and left my name and number, so the delivery driver could contact me when he arrives. If there is any trouble getting my post onto the camp.

An email saying that my additional information has been read and passed on would be nice ,just so I'm kept in the loop :)

That is literally the only feed back I can give you at the moment.

Everything else was really easy and I look forward to receiving my parcel :)

Cheers