Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

All good apart from the extra money that I paid for next day delivery. I needed what I ordered but it didn’t come the next day.
The only bad thing I got from the purchase of my items was that’s I didn’t have any warning of my package arriving. Would of been better if I got emails or text messages saying is been dispatched and been delivered. But the quality of the product are great and haven’t found any fault and was I got what I expected when ordering.
Ordered a Tasmanian tiger plate carrier. Arrived after approximately 10 days. The item, unbeknownst to me, came from Germany. It may be prudent to put this information on the website so people expect a longer time for shipping.
I appreciate that times are stage with the cv19 pandemic and their communication via Facebook was adequate.
Logging into my account always seems to be problematic.
I received the wrong product and will be looking to exchange it for what I actually ordered as soon as bank holidays are over. It's an understandable mistake during this quarentine though and it was a speedy delivery
I have to be honest.The price was very good but the delivery time at 18 days was far too long. Initial communication re delivery was also very poor but improved later. If at the point of sale I knew the cocoon was out of stock I would not have ordered. Other sites usually say 'out of stock's when one attempts to buy. Happy with product though.
Hello Ken. Thanks for the review and for the order. The item in question was showing as in stock but due to a stock discrepancy when they went to pick it, it was not available. This was compounded by the fact the brand also did not have stock quickly. 18 days is definitely not usual or acceptable and we sincerely apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience.
Ordered several items from website & the order was accepted, however a day after a refund came for an item not in stock. When order arrived found that another item was not supplied (also out of stock) & advised that this would be sent when available. Think that stock availability should be either made available when ordering or the site should not let you be able to order out of stock items.
Site use was easy and delivery was quick. However the item sent was different to the picture used to sell it. I would buy from this site again though.
Satisfied customer here as far as the products go. Great selection of outdoor equipment as well. Shipping is a little expensive though compared to other online stores in the UK and unclear duties to pay upon reception to the carrier... "Unclear" as in I wasn't provided with any details as to why I had to pay 22$. Clearly not charged by Canadian customs.
Military Direct is rated 4.62 based on 475 reviews