Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

No communication that delivery would be delayed due to no product in stock.
You need to sort out your systems, so that erroneous emails are not sent to customers.
I have not received my G10 NATO Military Strap which I ordered a week ago. Unable to give a honest review just yet.
I have yet to receive the delivery
Hello. Sorry to hear you have not received your order. We dispatched your order the day after your order, I can see the courier has attempted to deliver to you already. We have asked them to try again. Please contact us if you still have problems. Help@military.direct.
Haven’t actually received it yet. Ergo, difficult to provide any kind of feedback. When was it shipped?

I have only checked off ‘poor’ because this system won’t allow me to communicate with you unless I specify a * (star) rating. Obviously I can’t rate something that I have yet to receive.
Items came and there was 2 items missing from my order one of the items should of been part of set that came
I bought my Snugpak SJ9 jacket from military direct based on it being the cheapest price i could find.
Sadly it took nearly a month to arrive and two phone calls chasing it up.
A simple email telling me it wasnt in stock at the time of ordering would have been beneficial.
I have not received all of my order, and the ammo pouches was wrong
Paid for my items delivery tracked and still haven’t received them 3 days later and had no contact from them to tell me what’s happening with my order
Ordered 2 items, only sent one item with a notice saying the other is out of stock and I’ll receive it when it’s available. Not telling me when it’s available or didn’t tell me it wasn’t available when I made the purchase
I have not received a package
Made the order five weeks ago for two small 'R' badges and still no package....
Military Direct is rated 4.62 based on 474 reviews