Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

Great products, quick delivery
All good apart from the extra money that I paid for next day delivery. I needed what I ordered but it didn’t come the next day.
Very quick delivery. Good quality product. All-round good service.
Ordering was very easy have ordered from these before and delivered in a few days a very good company
Great prices prompt delivery
I ordered 2 items and normal 3-5 day delivery. After 6 days I still had no update on my order status and when I contacted it took a further day to be told 1 item was out of stock, although not stated at the time on the site and also still not stated when I checked after, I must now wait a further 7-10 days for 1 of my items. I ordered these items as I am on exercise next weekend and needed them both.

Not ideal situation to be in and I would now think twice before ordering from Military Direct again.
Very fast and efficient delivery thank you
Charged for an order I didn’t receive, and complaints department ignored my messages for three weeks! Still not resolved. Very dissatisfied.
Hello. For the order you have reviewed your order was placed on the 30th, shipped on the 31st and delivered on the 1st. I can see one order did get returned to us undelivered which we sent out again via DPD. I hope you have now received these. If you still have any issues please do get in touch and we will be happy to help you. Thank you
Great item fast postage nice and easy transaction
Very good
Lovin my jacket it fits perfectly. So glad i didn't order a Large 👍
Boots ordered have now been received and are great. The only thing I would suggest is that if the delivery time scale will not be met then advise the recipient so that they are aware.
Otherwise all good.
Very quick service. And very helpful customer service.
I’m very happy with the service I received.  Very polite staff. Very helpful. And sell great gear.  I’m NOT ex military. But I study bushcraft and survival so I buy a lot of military gear as in my mind. It’s been used in the planets harshest environments So so me I know it’ll last.  I highly recommend this company.  Military direct.
Was a faster response on any order and the delivery was quicker and i'm glad that they provide free delivery to the militiary personnel which is a bang.
Ordering was easy and got my stuff really quick excellent service cannot fault them and would recommend them
Good deal on something I couldn't find elsewhere or get through the system and promptly dispatched.
Easy to use website quick delivery.
Excellent Service
Quick delivery, good quality product, very impressed would highly recommend.
Military Direct is rated 4.62 based on 472 reviews