Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

Hello, I havnt yet received my order ( due to fridays bank holiday) but when I ordered from the site, it asked for any additional information. I filled in a little bit saying iv had trouble getting things posted to the camp, and left my name and number, so the delivery driver could contact me when he arrives. If there is any trouble getting my post onto the camp.

An email saying that my additional information has been read and passed on would be nice ,just so I'm kept in the loop :)

That is literally the only feed back I can give you at the moment.

Everything else was really easy and I look forward to receiving my parcel :)

Cheers
Great service will order again soon
I would have given 5 stars, but I ordered size 11, and received size10. How difficult can it be? I am a 10, but always order 1 size up as I'm diabetic and must avoid any foot rubbing inside the shoe. The shoe appears all made, tuf, and look impressive.
Worth the price. I think they look like they will last.
Great fast service but would have been nice to be notified that one item wouldn't arrive with the rest of the order.
Quite prompt.
Good selection of kit quick delivery. However on two occasions I've ordered things that have been special orders from suppliers, no mention of this on the website first I heard was after emailing them to find out where the items were.
Good overall, would like to be updated more about my order tho
Only bought a small item but I still got great service, thank you.
Good services and products quality.
The snugpak bag I ordered did take a while, but when I contacted them they looked into it, sorted the problem and I got it the next day.
Very good
good service, good collection of products. Will certainly purchase from again
Fast delivery
Good service and the product turned up very quickly.
Great site and easy to navigate and use. Prices are very competitive, and service was excellent. I will order more gloves from these guys.
Responded to emails quickly. Goods delivered on time, freebie enclosed. Very good service.
it,s hard to pass a review,a simple return for a larger size boot took nearly3 weeks,did,nt get much help from customer service, but for Kelly Barret a supervisor sorting the delivery mess out,eg. shipped to the wrong address i,d probably never received my boots.but apart from that finally received the boots and a £10 refund for the hassle, but we all make mistakes so there you go,it would,nt discourage me buying from Defence Direct again.
Very straightforward transaction
Great company and products, good customer service
Brilliant service