Military Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Military Direct
"I paid an extra £5.00 for next day delivery, however, my order was not delivered until a week after I placed the order."
"............................"
"Received my order today, not happy with size and quantity of the product very disappointed will be returning them."
"Made the order five weeks ago for two small 'R' badges and still no package...."
"Great price, fast shipping highly recommended."
"The DMS Ankle Boots were not size 11 as ordered. In fact the actual boot size on the soles had been scrubbed to be unreadable (deliberately?) making it hard to establish what size they are. They look equivalent to a size 9."
"Unbelievable price, 40 percent less than any other retailer. Delivered next day as promised."
"Satisfied customer here as far as the products go. Great selection of outdoor equipment as well. Shipping is a little expensive though compared to other online stores in the UK and unclear duties to pay upon reception to the carrier... "Unclear" as in I wasn't provided with any details as to why I had to pay 22$. Clearly not charged by Canadian customs."
"Great customer service, and good quality product. Will definitely use Military Direct again in the future."
"Sorry for the delay in answering as I have been away. I am delighted with my George boots,!! Excellent quality, and service I would definitely use Military Direct again. Angus."
"Great service"
"GOOD PRODUCT AND PROMPT DELIVERY"
"Items arrived promptly and were exactly what I thought I was getting!! Keep it up! 👍🏼"
"Good service and product very pleased."
"Lengthy delivery time but this is all explicit when ordering and in fact my item arrived one week early. Item, packaging and recorded delivery all good so would recommend."
"Item came in given time as I needed it urgently and the product was in good shape."
"Very good service would highly recommend."
"I bought some buckles. The buckles were of a very good quality and were a very good price. They arrived promptly."
"Always good quality,and genuine kit."
Military Direct is rated 4.52 based on 48 reviews