Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

Very fast delivery and top quality items
My personalised slate coaster is great! I've not used the shoe paint yet but I've heard on recommendation that it is very good.
Great prompt service & the product is excellent quality, thanks Military Direct.
Fast efficient friendly service. Quality products you can rely on.
😳 that was the fastest delivery “ever” thank you
My husband delighted with the gloves
Great fit, fast delivery. All good.
Delivered quickly and good service
Great products at a decent price, quick delivery and good customer service
Impossible to find where I am, and the rest of your kit looks good.
I’ll be ordering again soon
Quick delivery and great quality gear, recommended seller
Fast delivery great product
Ordered some rank slides and received 3 sets of random military badges which I did not want.
The customer service was good and apologised and I can send back free delivery BUT if you checked before sending it would have been much easier!!
Great product selection at competitive prices; fast delivery.
Very quick and easy delivery. Will be using them again.
This is the second pair of boots bought, I used to buy the army surplus, nigh impossible to get in a size 13 nowadays, these are a good compromise, they are sturdy, coated leather, sole is sturdy and good and they last a reasonable time, lasted much better than my airware....
Very good quality in clothing,and fast delivery, had no problems,and will be sure to use this in the future ,
Faultless! Website is easy to navigate, dispatch and delivery times (even during the pandemic) were superb! To top it all off I’m seriously impressed with my Mechanix MPact 2 gloves!
No issues.
Prompt, professional and fairly priced. Would use again.
Good product, and swift delivery.. no complaints whatsoever.
First class as always πŸ‘
Military Direct is rated 4.62 based on 462 reviews