Military Direct Reviews

4.7
Based on 622 reviews
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

excellent and remarkably fast delivery service
Keela Mk4 is a gleaming bit of kit, I went for a medium as my issued smock size is 180/104. I still have plenty of room underneath for warm kit so I’d say hi a size down, don’t go off standard sizing. I’ve not used the jacket on ex yet but from other reviews I don’t think I’ll be disappointed, also used a Blue light discount code which got 10% discount so got it for £189 with free delivery. Delivery was good also ordered Tuesday and received it 3 days later on the Friday.
Excellent product and arrived the following day, I’d definitely use this company again.
I am actually sending the product back for a replacement. I think your website could be more descriptive on sizing. I am a 34 inch waste, so ordered the M (marked as 35 inch on website), but it is clearly too small even at the most extended setting. I would like to replace with a large. Website should be clearer on sizing. Apart from that happy.
Absolutely gleaming great products fantastic customer service and speedy delivery
Quick delivery, product as advertised. Great service
Good description of products, super helpful company and super quick delivery
Excellent and very quick service.
Very good service, George boots ready for marching season and beyond 🎼🥁😊👍
Good range of kit and well priced. Rapid delivery too - missed one item. but customer service response was very quick and apologetic.
Despite of still Covid delivery issues with some suppliers this supplier somehow manages to ensure that items I order are always delivered promptly.
Great service. Super quick delivery. Thank you.
Good product and excellent service.
Very service and the product is excellent.
it's been a while since i got what was advertised, nice one thank you.
Great efficient service
Great items and delivered in time, they notified me through the whole delivery as well
Love it & im sure my husband will love it It would be good if you offered a brass plate that was be engraved but I will get one from Samual
Highly recommend, great communication
Very happy with this purchase great all round.
Military Direct is rated 4.7 based on 622 reviews