Milanoo UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Milanoo UK
5PM
5PM

About Milanoo UK: Founded in 2008 by Albert Feng, Milanoo.com is a leading online retail store specializing in selling Wedding and Special Events Dresses, Cos-play Costumes and other widely selectable styles of apparel. We always strive to provide customer with high quality products at a competitive price and respect their need. A snap shot of grasping the trend of global fashion, Milanoo.com is willing to share “passion for fashion” philosophy with you by displaying them on site.<br /> With the believing of the global service without differentiation can shorten the distance of our customer at every corner of the world. Every day, our customer share their shopping experiences and surprises on Milanoo.com and through bunch of Social Network Sites. And now, it is honorable for us to have those loyal fans who eye witnessed our fast growing over the past years.<br /> A constructive advice is always offered if you find hard to choose your long expected merchandise, please be sure for those recommendation are always offered by Milanoo dress lovers full of fashion enthusiasm.

Suite 250, 162-168 Regent Street

Categories:
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Milanoo UK made you happy

"It went wrong when I chose to order from Milanoo. (www.milanoo.com - their tagline is 'Passion for Fashion') I ordered a cosplay outfit to be custom made to my size, it would cost £95. Sizing details they asked for were: height, bust, waist, hips (of which I gave with the extra cms they asked for) and gender. The costume was a cheongsam (Chinese dress with short sleeves) and short trousers. I ordered a month before the event I was to attend and the estimated time for the costume to get to me was three weeks at the latest. A week before the event and I checked to see if it had been shipped and it hadn't, as well as the estimated time frame had also changed to later. I contacted them to say I was afraid it might not arrive on time, they told me they just sent it. So I resolved to wear a different costume for the event, however the costume ordered from Milanoo arrived two days before I was to leave, I was happy until I tried to put it on and found I couldn't actually put on the custom made costume. - The sleeves were too small for my arms. The dress itself was a big size that looked to be my size (I'm a UK size 14) but the sleeves were like a UK size 8-10. The dress itself looked a bit ridiculous - tiny sleeves on a wide dress. The short trousers didn't fit either - but I knew they wouldn't because they didn't take thigh measurements, so I had already bought my own capri pants/three quarter length trousers to wear with the dress instead, thinking that at least the dress would be perfect- I was just basically paying for the custom made dress. I contacted Milanoo to tell them, I complained that as I was going away I didn't have time to send the costume back to them so I filled in the RMA form and provided many pictures of the problem of it not fitting and how it didn't look right in the first place. I compromised in asking for a partial refund not really knowing how partial that refund might be. Milanoo denied my claim, even with proof, stating that they do not refund on custom made items. I've argued that it was their error in judgement on the sizing of the sleeves as well as not asking for upper arm measurements if they had needed the reference in the first place. I had been under the impression that they were professional tailors and would know the ratio of sleeve size to dress that is common knowledge in most clothing areas. Like how small, medium, large and extra large in clothing all have their own measurements on sleeve sizes. And that you wouldn't find a bigger sized person with skinny arms, it is just common sense. Contacting Milanoo was like talking on deaf ears to be honest, they were not understanding nor showed any empathy. They did not even acknowledge that it was their mistake. When all was said and evidently nothing was going to be done, Milanoo replied with: ' Dear customer? Thank you for your advise. MIlanoo will do better.' They showed no remorse, nor a level of moral culpability. In essence they took my money, promised a professional service and did not provide that service nor any customer service afterwards. And I am now stuck with a £95 costume I cannot do anything with as well as having my time and energy wasted trying to appeal to common sense and decency that were not there at all to begin with, in the people behind Milanoo. It's very aggravating and I'm more upset than you can imagine. I hope to caution others to avoid Milanoo as they have zero decency and you'll only just get robbed."
Are you Milanoo UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Milanoo UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Absolutely shocking customer service. Sold me a faulty jacket, would not let me return, offered me a coupon off as an alternative, then panned me off until after the legal 30 day return policy. Also said that the jacket was fine to use with a broken zip. Stay away from this company! Terrible quality clothes and terrible customer service! ALWAYS use PayPal."
Milanoo UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews