Mike Brewer Buys Your Car Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mike Brewer Buys Your Car

Mike Brewer Buys Your CarBrimington Road North, Chesterfield,

How would you rate Mike Brewer Buys Your Car?

Verified Buyer

Arrived at the Sheffield showroom - was seen promptly and after a short test drive/inspection of the car by a friendly chap we were given the amount we expected and it was transferred into our bank before we got home. Can't think of a single thing to fault the service from start to end and have recommended to friends.

Offers £150 for Porsche Boxster
Hello,
We’ve looked into your valuation and unfortunately your vehicle is of such an age that our valuation tools were unable to find your car and provide an accurate valuation, instead a default valuation was returned. We apologise for the inconvenience and my colleague Dave Harris will be looking into your valuation and he will be in touch. If you wish to speak to him in the meantime you can contact him on 0114 250 6080. Kind regards, Mike Brewer Buys Your Car
Dennis R

no hassle transaction
Stephen
Verified Reviewer

Got an online quote off Mike Brewer which was more than I expected. Traveled to Sheffield On Saturday to complete the transaction and was met by Tom. He made the process quite painless , and value for the car was agreed quite quickly. The actual money I got was only £50 below original valuation. Money was in bank within one working day. Tom even drove me to the station to get train home. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Stewart S
Verified Buyer

The whole process exceeded my expectations. The valuation was considerably better than other comparable valuation sites so was worth the two hour drive to Sheffield. I was seen very promptly and within 20minutes the valuation had been confirmed and the paper work completed. I was given a lift to the station without having to ask and by the time I returned home a few hours later the money was in my account. All very professional.
Mike R
Verified Reviewer

Total wrong description, both front alloy wheels curbed ,no mention.
Spare wheel illegal, front tyre Ilegal, all this is on a 2017 white golf r line 2 litre dsg automatic with 18000 miles on the clock and no service history.
Mike
Dear Mike,
We apologise if you feel we had miscommunicated with you. The car had not been fully prepared for sale when you came to view it, because it had only just arrived in stock. It is now at our preparation centre so do let us know if you’d like to make another appointment to view the car once it has been prepared and serviced.
Phil
Verified Reviewer

Went to Mike Brewer after We Buy Any Car offered me £900 less than their online valuation!

Mikes online system allowed me to input an accurate description of my vehicles condition for the valuation and they paid out that amount after inspection with no quibbles. No hassle no fuss and very professional and friendly staff, they even gave me a lift to the station afterwards.
Verified Buyer

A Fantastic buying experience, the purchaser Dave Harris was very professional all the way through the transaction and even dropped me off at the train station.
I would definitely use this company again.
Jonathan D
Verified Buyer

Simple straightforward honest and professional to deal with - will definitely use them next time I change my car.

Highly recommended. Great service and super quick sale. Satisfied
Verified Buyer

Easy process, prompt payment. Many thanks.
Matthew G

Great price - no haggling - nice quick easy service
Stephen P
Verified Buyer

Got a good price for car,price they quoted was exactly what I got.checked car over short test drive,paperwork done money bank transferred no fees all done in about 30 minutes.Would definitely recommend Mike Brewers if your after a straightforward no hassle sale,also staff were friendly and helpful
Verified Buyer

Brilliant company and would use again. The valuation was higher than my local dealer and WBAY by quite a bit. Took 40 minutes from start to finish and they also took me to the station to get home.

JD
Verified Reviewer

Spent a while looking up the full spec for my car, because there's a box asking for additional information that may increase the value, so "the team" can prepare my valuation. What came back is the same instant base level valuation that other sites give with no allowance for the higher spec. Websites that do correct for the spec value my vehicle at £1,000-£1,500 more than this site. So don't bother providing additional information, it's the same basic quote you get everywhere else.
Dear John,
We are sorry that you weren’t happy with our online valuation. Our team of Valuers do review each valuation and they look at all the information included in the extra information box you are referring to. They’ll use this information to make a decision on whether to increase the valuation and if this is the case then they contact the customer with the revised valuation. Unfortunately, after researching auction values on this particular car our Valuers weren’t able to increase the valuation of your car. We do hope you find the valuation you are looking for in the near future. Thanks, Mike Brewer Buys Your Car
Glenn W
Verified Buyer

A quick , painless and fair price given with very friendly staff
over all a pleasant experience
Keith T
Unverified Reviewer

One of the nicest experiences I've ever had with the motor trade. I was given a friendly and polite greeting by Reception staff, offered coffee and dealt with immediately.
The salesman – Dan Bedford, explained everything clearly and efficiently and made me feel more like a valued customer rather than someone selling a car. Dan even gave me a lift to the station at the end of the transaction.
Mike Brewer Motors paid exactly the price quoted online and the money arrived in my bank account the same day.
The overall impression given by this dealer is of fairness, honesty and trust, certainly well worth the drive to Luton.
Gary H
Unverified Reviewer

The valuation was £150 for a very good condition 04 plate rover with 11 months mot and very low mileage, I think personally they are taking the mick, I would not recommend this site to anyone.
Dear Gary,
We are sorry that you weren’t happy with the valuation we gave you online. Our valuation calculator looks at a number of industry standard valuation tools, which ensures that we give our customers fair valuations that are in-line with current market conditions. We are a dealership and although you may get a higher price from a private buyer, we believe that the valuation we gave you is a fair price for that type and age of car. Don’t forget, our site gives an offer price, whether you choose to accept it or not is entirely your choice – we have purchased hundreds of vehicles where people have been delighted with the valuations we have given, with many customers using our services more than once. To leave a poor review based purely on a valuation you are not happy with is somewhat disappointing. Thanks, Mike Brewer Buys Your Car
David E
Verified Buyer

Paid full price that was quoted excellent only took 40 mins even got lift to train station ( thanks Dave )
Mike Brewer Buys Your Car is rated 4.72 based on 201 reviews