Mike Brewer Buys Your Car Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mike Brewer Buys Your Car

info@mbbyc.com

Mike Brewer Buys Your CarBrimington Road North, Chesterfield,

How would you rate Mike Brewer Buys Your Car?

Verified Reviewer

The usual website valuation is down and they are now just as bad as we buy any car, dealt with by a rude guy called Dave ! Offered me 2k under what it should be ! Wont be using or recommending anymore.
Derek M
Verified Reviewer

I saw the advert for a Kia ceed on the website that was at a good price, I rang and spoke to Tom Nicholson who was extremely polite and helpful, we negotiated a price over the phone and i bought the car without going to view it. When i arrived to collect the car i was greeted by Tom who showed me around the car and gave a me very full in-depth demonstration of the cars controls etc. The car was immaculately prepared and was everything i had wished it to be. I would highly recommend Mike Brewer Motors to any one wishing to buy a car.
Many thanks to Tom for making this a truly enjoyable experience.
John H
Verified Reviewer

Purchased a 2017 Mercedes A200d AMG line. Ryan Simpson the sales man gave a great part exchange price on our 2010 Audi A5 without even looking at at. He trusted me and therefore I trusted him. Ryan offered to beat whatever finance deal I could get. He reduced the cost of Gard X, promised to deliver the car to my home free of charge, 175 miles away. On delivery (Ian) the car was spotless and fuelled. This has been a truly pleasurable experience and one that has save me lots of £££. I have no hesitation in recommending Mike Brewer Cars of Sheffield, in particular Ryan who has been absolutely first class.
Parveen D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service , better value , more value than other traders
Unverified Reviewer

set out from Southampton to Sheffield was i received a worm welcome from Ryan Simpson after arranging my visit to view my now new Jaguar, I would highly recommend mike brewer motor for the service and commitment that I received.
Verified Buyer

Arrived at the Sheffield showroom - was seen promptly and after a short test drive/inspection of the car by a friendly chap we were given the amount we expected and it was transferred into our bank before we got home. Can't think of a single thing to fault the service from start to end and have recommended to friends.
Unverified Reviewer

Offers £150 for Porsche Boxster
Hello,
We’ve looked into your valuation and unfortunately your vehicle is of such an age that our valuation tools were unable to find your car and provide an accurate valuation, instead a default valuation was returned. We apologise for the inconvenience and my colleague Dave Harris will be looking into your valuation and he will be in touch. If you wish to speak to him in the meantime you can contact him on 0114 250 6080. Kind regards, Mike Brewer Buys Your Car
Dennis R

no hassle transaction
Stephen
Verified Reviewer

Got an online quote off Mike Brewer which was more than I expected. Traveled to Sheffield On Saturday to complete the transaction and was met by Tom. He made the process quite painless , and value for the car was agreed quite quickly. The actual money I got was only £50 below original valuation. Money was in bank within one working day. Tom even drove me to the station to get train home. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Stewart S
Verified Buyer

The whole process exceeded my expectations. The valuation was considerably better than other comparable valuation sites so was worth the two hour drive to Sheffield. I was seen very promptly and within 20minutes the valuation had been confirmed and the paper work completed. I was given a lift to the station without having to ask and by the time I returned home a few hours later the money was in my account. All very professional.
Mike R
Verified Reviewer

Total wrong description, both front alloy wheels curbed ,no mention.
Spare wheel illegal, front tyre Ilegal, all this is on a 2017 white golf r line 2 litre dsg automatic with 18000 miles on the clock and no service history.
Mike
Dear Mike,
We apologise if you feel we had miscommunicated with you. The car had not been fully prepared for sale when you came to view it, because it had only just arrived in stock. It is now at our preparation centre so do let us know if you’d like to make another appointment to view the car once it has been prepared and serviced.
Phil
Verified Reviewer

Went to Mike Brewer after We Buy Any Car offered me £900 less than their online valuation!

Mikes online system allowed me to input an accurate description of my vehicles condition for the valuation and they paid out that amount after inspection with no quibbles. No hassle no fuss and very professional and friendly staff, they even gave me a lift to the station afterwards.
Verified Buyer

A Fantastic buying experience, the purchaser Dave Harris was very professional all the way through the transaction and even dropped me off at the train station.
I would definitely use this company again.
Jonathan D
Verified Buyer

Simple straightforward honest and professional to deal with - will definitely use them next time I change my car.

Highly recommended. Great service and super quick sale. Satisfied
Verified Buyer

Easy process, prompt payment. Many thanks.
Matthew G

Great price - no haggling - nice quick easy service
Stephen P
Verified Buyer

Got a good price for car,price they quoted was exactly what I got.checked car over short test drive,paperwork done money bank transferred no fees all done in about 30 minutes.Would definitely recommend Mike Brewers if your after a straightforward no hassle sale,also staff were friendly and helpful
Verified Buyer

Brilliant company and would use again. The valuation was higher than my local dealer and WBAY by quite a bit. Took 40 minutes from start to finish and they also took me to the station to get home.

Mike Brewer Buys Your Car is rated 4.71 based on 206 reviews