Migration Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Migration Solicitors
Read Migration Solicitors Reviews

About Migration Solicitors:

Designed to meet our clients’ needs for UK Visa and Immigration applications, our network of lawyers operate from London provides the highest quality immigration services in a proactive and cost-effective manner, and ensures compliance with the laws and regulations of jurisdictions worldwide. We offer a comprehensive, worldwide immigration service to secure visas and permits for employees and their families, managing each case from inception to completion, serving as a single point of contact for the entire process – from case initiation, application, to final authorisation. To see how we can assist you, please contact us by phone or by requesting a free quote.

We can assist in the following visa applications:

Family Partner Visa’s, Work Permits, Human Rights Art8 Submissions, ILR, Nationality and Temporary Visitors.

Highly Rated to Highly Committed
Our commitment to our clients involves in-depth expertise and absolute discretion, effective and responsive advice from experienced immigration consultants.

Trusted by Clients
We represent multi-national companies, SMEs and start-ups across a wide range of industry sectors and have also assisted many professionals worldwide secure approvals and visas. We also act for high net worth individuals and those with complex cases.

Winning Results
We operate a competitive fee rate which covers all consultancy and processing services. For full details of the documentary requirements and a breakdown of the entire application process specific to your case.

CH Immigration Services offers a bespoke service, giving expert advice through the provision of a comprehensive assessment of cases and their viability. Not only will you receive this personally tailored approach, but you will also benefit from our team of experts' years of top-level experience within the niche area of UK immigration.

We provide this exceptional service to the highest standards of customer care and professional integrity. Assigning a Senior Consultant to each case, we provide both corporate and individual clients up-to-the-minute and comprehensive advice for all manner of immigration and visa applications.

Our specialist consultancy team uses their wide experience and knowledge of UK regulations to resolve the most complex cases. We offer clear impartial advice, and all matters are handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality.

Our experienced team of OISC registered staff holds extensive experience in all commercial and private immigration matters including Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers, Tier 2 General Visas, and Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur categories.

0208 001 2821.

info@migrationsolicitors.co.uk

4TH FLOOR 18 ST. CROSS STREET

Tell us how Migration Solicitors made you happy
Attentive,concerned,helpful and honest
Caring,honest,helping and professional
Positive in everything
Good people and good advice
i am satisfied with services and result of mu case with the help of migration solicitors
Maria is very co operative and hardworking during the whole process and i am satisfied with her work for my case and hopeful for my positive outcome
Prompt response, reliable service and fast outcome
Responsible,helping,discreet and hardworking
I am satisfied with the services and work of these people,their response is very quick and staff is really helping
pathetic service. WOULD NOT USE AGAIN. ALSO THESE GUTS DONT LET BAD REVIEWS THROUGH!
Focus,concise,honest and proactive
Excellent customer service and outclass professionalism with positive result
all rounder in all fields
Focus,prompt,effective and professional what else we need
Proactive, professional and quick outcome. I was extremely satisfied with my experience during the information gathering till my visa sorted
I was bit hesitant to deal with these people but trust me after my first meeting with them i feel relax and stress free they all very helping and professional and they always there at every step and i got my visa sorted
Excellent services from all team members of migration solicitors and my dream comes true because of their hardwork. Perfect !
impressed with the services of migration solicitors ,customer dealing is superb , their visa processing shows their professionalism and their hardwork from positive result.They best!!!!!
Thank you so much for your speedy responses and quick execution of the process! It was a bit of a complicated process to get my visa approved but it all went off seamlessly. Much appreciated.
really helping and professional people and know their work very well which shows in their result. thankyou soooo much
Migration Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 720 reviews