Migration Solicitors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Migration Solicitors

About Migration Solicitors: Designed to meet our clients’ needs for UK Visa and Immigration applications, our network of lawyers operate from London provides the highest quality immigration services in a proactive and cost-effective manner, and ensures compliance with the laws and regulations of jurisdictions worldwide. We offer a comprehensive, worldwide immigration service to secure visas and permits for employees and their families, managing each case from inception to completion, serving as a single point of contact for the entire process – from case initiation, application, to final authorisation. To see how we can assist you, please contact us by phone or by requesting a free quote.

We can assist in the following visa applications:

Family Partner Visa’s, Work Permits, Human Rights Art8 Submissions, ILR, Nationality and Temporary Visitors.

Highly Rated to Highly Committed
Our commitment to our clients involves in-depth expertise and absolute discretion, effective and responsive advice from experienced immigration consultants.

Trusted by Clients
We represent multi-national companies, SMEs and start-ups across a wide range of industry sectors and have also assisted many professionals worldwide secure approvals and visas. We also act for high net worth individuals and those with complex cases.

Winning Results
We operate a competitive fee rate which covers all consultancy and processing services. For full details of the documentary requirements and a breakdown of the entire application process specific to your case.

CH Immigration Services offers a bespoke service, giving expert advice through the provision of a comprehensive assessment of cases and their viability. Not only will you receive this personally tailored approach, but you will also benefit from our team of experts' years of top-level experience within the niche area of UK immigration.

We provide this exceptional service to the highest standards of customer care and professional integrity. Assigning a Senior Consultant to each case, we provide both corporate and individual clients up-to-the-minute and comprehensive advice for all manner of immigration and visa applications.

Our specialist consultancy team uses their wide experience and knowledge of UK regulations to resolve the most complex cases. We offer clear impartial advice, and all matters are handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality.

Our experienced team of OISC registered staff holds extensive experience in all commercial and private immigration matters including Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers, Tier 2 General Visas, and Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur categories.

0208 001 2821.

info@migrationsolicitors.co.uk

4TH FLOOR 18 ST. CROSS STREET

How would you rate Migration Solicitors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

699 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
wensley moore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Migration Solicitors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Wensley Moore
Verified Buyer
"I always wanted to study in UK and Migration Solicitors helped me to get the student visa by making the entire experience hassle free. the staff were very friendly and helped me out of their way to get the visa very quickly"
Gale Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend Migration Solicitors to the people who are looking for the fast and easy immigration services. The team ISA helped me a lot in preparing for my documents and other submission of my case in time. I must say these guys are really helpful. Reliable & trustworthy. Truly Recommended !!"
Todd Jones
Verified Buyer
"My friend referred me to Migration Solicitors. My experience has been really good, since they are extremely professional with the process. My process consultant done excellent job and they help me in my immigration process. Thanks to the team for getting me Visa."
Ania Hussain
Verified Buyer
"It was a wonderful experience to avail their service. Indeed it was value for money."
Rayma Khan
Verified Buyer
"Migration Solicitors provides simple guide and process for beginners."
Ferris Holbort
Verified Buyer
"Great dedication for customer service. They are one of the best expert in the industry and their service is highly recommended to anyone and everyone. I have myself taken their service and am very happy with it."
Tina Smith
Verified Buyer
"Customer satisfaction is their main goal and they helped me making the process much better and easy. Thanks Migration Solicitors."
Blake Small
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service from all aspects"
Jack Hordon
Verified Buyer
"James is one of the best lawyer at Migration Solicitors. His staff is extremely professional and efficient. I highly recommend this law firm."
Timothy Lada
Verified Buyer
"We are very satisfied with Migration Solicitors and the services they had provided us so far. They have very capable staff that is always on top of our cases and help us navigate them successfully. We have had great success with all cases and their rates are very reasonable. They know Immigration law better than any other law firm we worked with. I would recommend them without hesitation!"
Gina Lorez
"Reliable,confident,concerned and humble"
Hazel Crumb
Verified Buyer
"The Consultation with Migration Solicitors for my ILR Visa was really very helpful.The lawyer Ali was very patient and extremely professional. He has helped me to clarify all my doubts about my stay in UK, document process and other legal formalities. I am extremely thankful to Ali for his time and valuable advice."
"My situation is complicated. I never expected that I will be able to immigrate to UK. It took almost 8 months but it was worth it especially when the outcome was positive. I find my immigrant visa application success a miracle. Many thanks again for all the hard work, not giving up on my case, and my best wishes to the Migration Solicitors team for the excellent work."
Libby Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have used the services of Visapro to secure my extention visa. They are very knowledgeable about the complexities of UK Immigration. They do careful planning and put in a lot of effort preparing a thorough case and found to be quite responsive to our questions. Their online case tracking system is handy, especially when there are teams in different time zones. I certainly recommend their law firm services to employers. Cheers!"
Jane Moore
Verified Buyer
"Zara was well learned and one of the most down to earth lawyers I have ever met. From the first day I met her she carefully listened to my situation, and without imposing a solution of her own, she provided options that let me take charge of my situation. She make all the process that was really easy to follow. She was extremely resourceful and prompt with her replies. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs help with immigration legalities and wants a better life for their families as she has provided one for me and my family."
Ivy Callum
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, really helped me with everything I needed. Saba from Migration Solicitors not only does a great job at what she does but you can tell she works with passion and does everything she can to help you when you most need it! I don't know what I would have done without her help! I strongly recommend her to anyone!"
"Saba really looks deeply into the matter to provide the right guidance. She is able to clarify confusion when it comes to immigration matters. She provided excellent advice on how to deal with my situation. She can interpret the law better than other immigration lawyers I have consulted with. She is extremely responsive, and I would recommend her services and Migration Solicitors to anyone who needs immigration advice."
Wally Smith
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant lawyers, to the point, and generous with clients."
Hinda Redding
Verified Buyer
"Ria was a great help to my family and me during our legal process. She really understands the law and helped us in all ways possible to received our extension and later apply for our residency. I would definitely recommend her to any one that needs representation. She also speaks Spanish which was great for my mom who is a Spanish speaker."
Kiran Travis
Verified Buyer
"I found this team online and really impressed by their professional services, I was faced with the daunting task of having to change my visa status,I Speak to Ria and she explained everything to me about immigration process and was very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!"
Migration Solicitors is rated 4.87 based on 699 reviews