Migration Solicitors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Migration Solicitors

About Migration Solicitors: Designed to meet our clients’ needs for UK Visa and Immigration applications, our network of lawyers operate from London provides the highest quality immigration services in a proactive and cost-effective manner, and ensures compliance with the laws and regulations of jurisdictions worldwide. We offer a comprehensive, worldwide immigration service to secure visas and permits for employees and their families, managing each case from inception to completion, serving as a single point of contact for the entire process – from case initiation, application, to final authorisation. To see how we can assist you, please contact us by phone or by requesting a free quote.

We can assist in the following visa applications:

Family Partner Visa’s, Work Permits, Human Rights Art8 Submissions, ILR, Nationality and Temporary Visitors.

Highly Rated to Highly Committed
Our commitment to our clients involves in-depth expertise and absolute discretion, effective and responsive advice from experienced immigration consultants.

Trusted by Clients
We represent multi-national companies, SMEs and start-ups across a wide range of industry sectors and have also assisted many professionals worldwide secure approvals and visas. We also act for high net worth individuals and those with complex cases.

Winning Results
We operate a competitive fee rate which covers all consultancy and processing services. For full details of the documentary requirements and a breakdown of the entire application process specific to your case.

CH Immigration Services offers a bespoke service, giving expert advice through the provision of a comprehensive assessment of cases and their viability. Not only will you receive this personally tailored approach, but you will also benefit from our team of experts' years of top-level experience within the niche area of UK immigration.

We provide this exceptional service to the highest standards of customer care and professional integrity. Assigning a Senior Consultant to each case, we provide both corporate and individual clients up-to-the-minute and comprehensive advice for all manner of immigration and visa applications.

Our specialist consultancy team uses their wide experience and knowledge of UK regulations to resolve the most complex cases. We offer clear impartial advice, and all matters are handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality.

Our experienced team of OISC registered staff holds extensive experience in all commercial and private immigration matters including Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers, Tier 2 General Visas, and Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur categories.

0208 001 2821.

info@migrationsolicitors.co.uk

4TH FLOOR 18 ST. CROSS STREET

How would you rate Migration Solicitors ?

Sindy Will
Verified Buyer
"I appreciate Sara's assistance in our case. She shared valuable information and provided suggestions during the processing of our case which was very helping for case and positive outcome."
"Super services with excellent staff."
Billie Joy
Verified Buyer
"I found Migration Solicitors to be a professional organisation and I thoroughly recommend them."
Hatty Fisher
Verified Buyer
"I worked with Mike for my asylum immigration process. I had a great first meeting with Mike, who clearly explained the entire process. We built a good relationship and he answered all our questions patiently. As we moved along the process, Mike's office was very prompt with emails and helped us navigate the complex paperwork. The entire experience was very hassle free. I got my case approved within 4 months"
Kim Choudrey
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience working on our case with Tony and his team. They were very responsive, answered all our questions and concerns in very clear and professional manner. Even though we only met in person once.I always felt that Tony and his colleagues were on top of things and kept up updated on progress.I choose Migration Solicitors based on our friends' recommendations who were also extremely happy with his services. I recommend them with our whole heart to others."
Sima Patel
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Annie for all their help assisting my husband and me with our permanent residency. She made whole process from beginning to end, seamless and stress-free by guiding us every step of the way. Annie along with her staff were wonderful and always available to answer our questions, whether it was via-email or phone call. We really appreciate their professionalism, dedication, and hard work assisting us with our case. My husband and me would highly recommended Migration Solicitors to anyone who needs an excellent assistance to represent their case."
Harper Henley
Verified Buyer
"outstanding team work with successful results"
Wilma Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Much professional and honest lawyers, thank you so much Mr.John, Isabella and the rest of the team for assisting in granting parent visas"
Jimmy Jill
Verified Buyer
"Migration Solicitors have been very reliable and affordable. My husband and i have always been given the best and most realistic advice which we greatly appreciated specially when we had lost hope in succeeding against all the immigration hurdles. Martin and his team have helped us with ILR visa application. They will always be our first choice and recommendation whenever seeking any immigration legal advice."
Wesley Winfred
Verified Buyer
"My partner and me would thoroughly recommend Migration Solicitors and particular John for anyone requiring immigration law advice. John was professional and helpful, always responsive to emails, and provided clear and thorough advice. Most importantly we got the positive visa outcome we wanted, thanks for your experience and expertise of John. Thank you very much."
Atiya Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding staff and service. Highly recommend and will use them again."
Muhammad Shaa
Verified Buyer
"Migration Solicitors helped me every step of the way to obtaining my Indefinite Leave to Remain Permit. I could not be more confident with my choice. My caseworker and her associate were professional, insightful and extremely helpful, any email queries were returned almost immediately and they went into every detail pertaining to the application. I did not have to do anything else but submit all the required documents they asked for. They take care of every little detail and I did not have to deal directly with the Home Office which can be a daunting task. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to apply for a visa in the United Kingdom or for any other matters related to immigration."
Hilda Raven
Verified Buyer
"I had very good experience with Migration Solicitors. Sana helped me in my student visa and she was so experienced and knowledgeable in her field.From documentation i got my visa approved she was always available and attentive for everything. I am very thankful to Sana and her team"
Ranjit Kaur
Verified Buyer
"My permanent resident application was approved! I cannot thank Sara from Migration Solicitors enough for all her guidance and support throughout the entire process.Sara and her team are very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate and gave me confidence and peace of mind. Every penny that I spent was worth it at the end, the whole process went smoothly. After 15 months I can now proudly say I am a permanent resident of UK! I highly recommended this team to anyone who needs help with their immigration matter."
"While dealing with Migration Solicitors I find their service excellent and professional, the team didn't give any false information /promises and handled my needs to my full satisfaction. Their accounting was very transparent /fair. I am thankful & wish them all the best."
Janne Shipman
Verified Buyer
"The best words to express the way I feel about Migration solicitors is phenomenal, I applied for permanent Residence under the express entry system my application was refused on the grounds of inadmissibility . So I decided to contact this team for legal advice, after Speaking to Liza and Mike I knew this was the type of Representing I want , they developed a plan that was simple and effective for me with evidence that supports the Spirit of the law in my Case. 9 month later my passport was Requested by UKBA now I Received my visa and confirmation of Permanent Residence I would strongly recommend Migration Solicitors to anyone who requires legal advice."
Cora Jones
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Migration Solicitors for their help and support with my parent’s sponsorship case. They had a good understanding of the immigration rules and regulations. They assigned a great person Sara who partnered with us in the journey of overcoming the barriers one after another and she was very attentive, knowledgeable and supportive till the end. Despite the fact that their office was very far from where I lived, I didn’t have to go there other than the initial appointment and everything was done by the use of technology. Now that I have my parents with me in UK, I feel accomplished and it was not possible without the great help of Sara and Migration Solicitors"
Bruce Niya
Verified Buyer
"I am totally satisfied with services of Migration solicitors specially Lawyer Liza. She was professional, knowledgeable. I strongly believe that I can not receive the same services from other law firms ."
Wilbert Brows
Verified Buyer
"We had an excellent experience with John and his team, and highly recommend them for any work dealing with immigration and permanent visa status. Very professional, very thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you so much for all of your assistance!"
Callum Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Migration Solicitors worked on my family immigration file.The case was a complicated one,but they worked very hard on our case and ensured that all the UKBA requirements meet and application processed successfully.We were very much satisfied with their hard work,proficiency and dedication to our case and would highly recommend to anyone."
Migration Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 720 reviews