MicroDream Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend MicroDream
10AM
10AM

Tell us how MicroDream made you happy

"Brilliant company to deal with. I was told about them a few years ago and decided to purchase a tower from them. They were excellent and the tower arrived very quickly and very well packaged. I have since used them for various items including a laptop two weeks ago. As usual, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend them. Why spend a fortune on new PC's when you can purchase excellent second hand refurbished ones for a lot less. Love MicroDream"
Are you MicroDream? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback MicroDream receives. Reply Free
"Do not buy from them. I got a faulty product from them. Teachnical support was poor and even aggressive at times. They wouldn’t have a call with me. They even asked me to put nail polish remover in my laptop to try and fix my sound issues?! When I told them that I was returning the product they got aggressive again. They even held part of my refund back even though they accepted that the product was returned perfectly. I’ve spent too much time arguing with them and Amazon. Stay well clear of them!"
"Scummy company purposefully shoving cheap faulty parts into computers and refusing refunds. No customer service. Avoid."
"I oferderd a laptop on Saturday and the money came straight out. Then today (Tuesday) I got an email that my order had been cancelled I rang up to ask why and the useless customer support woman told me my address with my bank was not the same as the one I supplied. So I rang up my bank to check my details are all up to dative wich they are. So I rang back up to say they are all up todate so I don’t understand what the problem was. Well she was useless told me I’d have to use PayPal or something diffrent I hung up. Now I am £200 short I won’t get back for like 5days and I’m wondering if I will even get it back at all as if there was a problem with my bank details how did they take the mo way out to begin with?!?!. AVOID THIS SITE!"
"They failed to deliver my order and went I sent in a complaint, they advised that it was delivered and they had POD. However the documentation said it was delivered to someone with a different last name to which the courier service advised it was delivered to a neighbour. Then micro dream said the courier was wrong and my wife had signed for it. However, the proof they provided did not evidence this either. Still no laptop or refund!!! Avoid at all cost these are a disgrace!"
"Almost non-existent customer service and support. When you do manage to speak to them they give you attitude! Avoid if you know what is good for you."
"Great produce and good customer service."
MicroDream is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews