MicroDream Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend MicroDream

How would you rate MicroDream ?

"Scummy company purposefully shoving cheap faulty parts into computers and refusing refunds. No customer service. Avoid."
"I oferderd a laptop on Saturday and the money came straight out. Then today (Tuesday) I got an email that my order had been cancelled I rang up to ask why and the useless customer support woman told me my address with my bank was not the same as the one I supplied. So I rang up my bank to check my details are all up to dative wich they are. So I rang back up to say they are all up todate so I don’t understand what the problem was. Well she was useless told me I’d have to use PayPal or something diffrent I hung up. Now I am £200 short I won’t get back for like 5days and I’m wondering if I will even get it back at all as if there was a problem with my bank details how did they take the mo way out to begin with?!?!. AVOID THIS SITE!"
"They failed to deliver my order and went I sent in a complaint, they advised that it was delivered and they had POD. However the documentation said it was delivered to someone with a different last name to which the courier service advised it was delivered to a neighbour. Then micro dream said the courier was wrong and my wife had signed for it. However, the proof they provided did not evidence this either. Still no laptop or refund!!! Avoid at all cost these are a disgrace!"
"Almost non-existent customer service and support. When you do manage to speak to them they give you attitude! Avoid if you know what is good for you."
"Great produce and good customer service."
MicroDream is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews