MicroDream Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend MicroDream

How would you rate MicroDream?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
BM

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MicroDream in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They failed to deliver my order and went I sent in a complaint, they advised that it was delivered and they had POD. However the documentation said it was delivered to someone with a different last name to which the courier service advised it was delivered to a neighbour. Then micro dream said the courier was wrong and my wife had signed for it. However, the proof they provided did not evidence this either. Still no laptop or refund!!! Avoid at all cost these are a disgrace!"
"Almost non-existent customer service and support. When you do manage to speak to them they give you attitude! Avoid if you know what is good for you."
"Great produce and good customer service."
MicroDream is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews