MicroDream Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend MicroDream
1 New Reviews Written
11PM
11PM

Tell us how MicroDream made you happy

"Gaming pc. Works very well, fast and exactly as I want. Easy to set up, case looks very presentable. Everything works as advertised. Delivered promptly. Good advice on delivery schedule"
Are you MicroDream? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a refurbished iMac so pleased with it looks and runs like new. Delivery and service spot on, would recommend."
"Refurbished computer from Microdream. Excellent service, computer received on time and in very good condition, very good way to upgrade at reasonable cost and will use again."
"Lenovo Laptop turned up on time and was reconditioned as good as new."
"Lenovo Laptop turned up on time and was reconditioned as good as new."
"Bought a refurbished Dell optiplex pc and monitor to replace a 12 year old tower, at a price less than half what I would have paid for a similar spec new. Upgraded the video card and hard drive, for SSD, so there are a range of enhancements available when ordering. They arrived within 10 days, very well packaged, are unmarked and look new. The small form case is such a treat after the old tower! I'm extremely impressed so far, although I am not using it primarily for gaming."
"Easy to order exactly what you want,i had a question so phoned and customer service was great and very easy,delivery was quick, set up was easy, so far working like a dream.. i recommend these guys and great value for money too.."
"Bought my new notebook as a refurbished item, it looks and feels brand new. It was described well and the product matches the description. I am very pleased getting something suitable for my use at a fraction of the cost of new. Delivery was prompt but not as smooth as it could have been. It wasn't straightforward to get in touch with the delivery company to rearrange but once I did it was delivered promptly. I guess expectations are now set at quite unrealistic levels. Can't see the point of buying new again if this is what refurbished looks like."
"Just as described. Runs very well! Quick delivery."
"Bought some of the Dell PC's for work when I needed to replace my home PC went straight here have also recommend microdream to others Lenovo I bought for myself is absolutely spot on wouldn't even know it is refurbished looks like new."
"Pc working brilliant playing the games I want compared with old one 15 max FPS now between 60 and 200!!😁😁"
"An excellent product, exactly what I was looking for at an insanely cheap price. Delivered on time exactly as promised. Can't fault these guys."
"My desktop arrived on time it did everything it was supposed to. Good value for money A 10/10 service. Well Done!!"
"I purchased a Laptop one month ago and was delighted. Looks like new and runs superbly. Decided to take a chance and purchased a Desktop and was also delighted. Looks good and runs perfectly. Have read reviews and happy to say I am a well satisfied customer!"
"Genuinely shocked by their customer service. I ordered an HP EliteOne 800 PC.The first computer they sent me was broken. They replaced it with one that was painfully slow from straight out of the box. I tried everything to fix it myself because I couldn't bear the thought of yet another exchange. In the end, nothing worked and I asked for help. They were rude and disbelieving from the start. I tried negotiating a compromise, but they ignored it. The worst service I've had in years. Please avoid."
"Horrible company to deal with - rude and abusive on technical support emails and zero customer empathy - surprised they are in business."
"I experienced an excellent standard of company."
"Appalling customer service and terrible communication. I paid high delivery charge for a laptop and this company not only messed up the date of delivery but then didn’t text to confirm the delivery date and time until 5 hours after the delivery was due. They refuse to return £29.99 for delivery despite admitting it was their mistake. Disgraceful customer service avoid at all costs."
"Brilliant company to deal with. I was told about them a few years ago and decided to purchase a tower from them. They were excellent and the tower arrived very quickly and very well packaged. I have since used them for various items including a laptop two weeks ago. As usual, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend them. Why spend a fortune on new PC's when you can purchase excellent second hand refurbished ones for a lot less. Love MicroDream"
MicroDream is rated 3.77 based on 26 reviews