Micro Plus Computers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Micro Plus Computers

Chris@micro-plus.co.uk

Unit 8 Trade StopMaes y Clawdd

How would you rate Micro Plus Computers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

The Bebbington Family
Unverified Reviewer
"My daughter and I went in there unsure of the store and after the amazing service we will definitely will be recommending to friends and family. We were having problems with our laptop and the problem was not only fixed but explained to us so we knew what was wrong with it. The man that served us was nice and understanding that we weren't tech savvy. Thank you"
"They are the most helpful firm, always very obliging when you are not very I.t. Literate yourself. Don't know why anyone would buy their computers and I.pads from Currys you get no help from them at all. Thank you for all your help."
"They never fail to fix the problem and explain everything without condescension in a friendly and courteous manner. Plus, you get a sweet!"
Mathew Haycock
Verified Reviewer
"these guys built me a fantastic pc awhile ago and it was time to upgrade my ram so i payed a visit to there shop , they installed my ram and updated my bios software while i waited . the pc they built for me has never let me down and these guys are always more than happy to help ,,, i live more than 50 miles away from their shop but the piece of mind you get from microplus services makes it worthwhile ,, keep up the good work guys 10 / 10"
"I attended the iPad course yesterday . Aaron did an excellent presentation and I picked up some very useful tips. I'm looking forward to the next one. Dan sorted out a contact group for me while I was there. Last month my bull guard was reniewed over the phone at a fraction of the price. Many thanks"
"I attended a course for IPad today and thought it was well presented and full of good information. I would recommend this course to others as it gives a good insite into using the IPad and the donation we each gave is going to a local charity which is a great idea."
"Attended Windows 10 training recently by Aaron and Dan. It was relative and informative so was really helpful. Aaron treated every question with respect and answered them knowledgeably. The ratio of presentation to film was just right for me. Would highly recommend this company."
Ann - Weston Rhyn
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service as always. The training programmes they have been running in respect of windows 10 has been a great help. Dan is very good and like all the team takes the time and trouble to explain everything to everyone. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
Gilbert Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. I even travel 20 miles to deal with them, and their maintenance and repair monthly plan has been invaluable, saving a lot of money with all my Windows 10 problems. The remote access is very useful."
Pamela Maidment
Verified Buyer
"Foe someone who is not trained in computer - speak, I found the gentlemen very helpful and understanding."
"Great service - great communication skills - very knowledgeable over a whole range of fields covering all things to do with computers. Great company to deal with - wouldn't consider anyone else."
Nichole Mead
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! Lovely and helpful people, would highly recommend!"
Jean And Alan Krause
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely great and extremely helpful staff - always a pleasure to visit your business. Whatever the problem it's always satisfactorily carried out and there is always a laugh and some pleasant banter. Long may it continue. More than satisfied customers."
Dave Bromage
Verified Buyer
"A difficult subject for novices handled very well by Dan. Good structure and excellent use of the medium and screens. Well done. Unless you are doing it already , I believe there is a terrific market wanting tuition related to computers, mobile phones etc etc. Generally, older people who want to keep up struggle with the language and technology! Dave Bromage."
Julia Williams
Verified Buyer
"Shame there's not an 'excellent' button as I feel Dan's presentation fits more into this category. So glad I attended. His presentation was professional, well thought out, interesting, fun and informative with pauses in all the right places for question opportunities. His explanations of the videos were clear and un-rushed. He has the patience of a saint when being asked to explain further and his customer relations as I have always said is impeccable. A real credit to Micro plus!! Well done Dan !! :-)"
Ralph Wootton
Verified Buyer
"To whom it may concern. I have be asked to provide some feedback about a Windows 10 appreciation event I attended on the 14th October last. Firstly; the premises. The room was suitable for a demonstration of a group of about ten people. However, if the delegates were asked to use some IT equipment, the number would need to be reduced to about six. The equipment was superb allowing all members to see the topic displayed. Secondly, Dan who demonstrated the product, showed that he knew the subject in depth and had the skills to impart his knowledge to the group, using the equipment to its potential. He has an easy, measured and relaxed style that allows participants to ask questions and provide observations. However, if the day were to be about providing a deeper understanding of a topic, his style will need to be adjusted to control the desire of the members to wander off into their own particular circumstances. Consequently the day was entirely worthwhile, providing me with the necessary information to decide on upgrading my System to Windows 10. I make these comments from the position of being responsible for IT and Management training to new users for twenty years prior to retirement. This experience leads me to a further observation. There appears to be a large market for information and training to help the many older people who are trying to get to grips with the (new), Internet and Wireless technologies as well as updated System and Desktop software. Ralph Wootton"
Dr Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"At the moment I am not feeling as confident as with my old computer and do not know whether it is my ignorance or whether the system is playing up but I have had excellent help and i want to become really proficient with this new system which I believe to be a great improvement."
John Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Service was prompt with full details of repairs. Advice was second to none. Have even used their training service . Staff always helpful and eager to follow up any future problems Highly recommended"
Win Mainwaring
Verified Buyer
"Windows 10 information session. Really useful. Picked up some important basics to build on. Dan's personable presentation and communication is a great asset. His pace is enabling to those who might be somewhat slow to learn and take IT things on board - I refer to myself here of course! If only you could bottle it and sell it! Hope for further self improvement in the future. Would advocate others access Micro Plus's innovative customer care. I recommend Micro Plus to anyone with computer problems with out question."
David Williams
Verified Buyer
"I've been a customer for several years ... does that not tell its own story? The crew are always friendly and supportive of one who does regard himsef as a computer whizz-kid."
Micro Plus Computers is rated 4.84 based on 144 reviews