Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents Reviews

3PM
3PM
Click Here

Tell us how Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents made you happy

"Very happy with the overall service from start to finish. I sold two houses with the Stockton-on-Tees branch , all the staff where very friendly and kept me informed every step of the sales process. Michael pools will be my first choice next time I need to sell a property"
Are you Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It’s all about the money, charged £160 as a holding deposit until I had all paperwork complete.. then go through the checks then decided if I could be accepted, lost a family member, half packed.. couldn’t get in contact with my accountant.. I had to explain that I couldn’t provide what was needed because of the whole situation.. no compassion.. no understanding.. the property was still online, not removed as claimed.. £160 down.. I hope you sleep at night I really do.. I won’t use again"
"looked at various lettings with my ex husband who is helping me find a property after our breakup. We finally found a suitable property and I submitted my application and paid the fee for my single tenancy, I informed them that I was renting the property on my own and paid the fee and my credit, work and landlord references sailed through. When the manageress(Hannah) rang to clarify work that we had asked to be done(at our cost) she said that she thought that my former husband would be moving in she became very abusive. I agreed to sign a disclaimer as 100% he was not part of new living arrangements. The other girls in the office(Judy and Helen) were fine and very helpful from day one. She rang me today to see if I was going ahead I have said no due to BAD attitude, her constant lies and her abrasive manner. When I pointed out that she had taken the £180 fee knowing that I was a single tenant she screamed "I not getting that back". I never asked for it back but Mr Poole should realise that she is useless as a manageress, she wastes all the good work the branch does and whilst she is in so called charge I will never deal or recommend MICHAEL POOLE to anyone. Mrs Potter"
Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews