Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents

How would you rate Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents ?

"looked at various lettings with my ex husband who is helping me find a property after our breakup. We finally found a suitable property and I submitted my application and paid the fee for my single tenancy, I informed them that I was renting the property on my own and paid the fee and my credit, work and landlord references sailed through. When the manageress(Hannah) rang to clarify work that we had asked to be done(at our cost) she said that she thought that my former husband would be moving in she became very abusive. I agreed to sign a disclaimer as 100% he was not part of new living arrangements. The other girls in the office(Judy and Helen) were fine and very helpful from day one. She rang me today to see if I was going ahead I have said no due to BAD attitude, her constant lies and her abrasive manner. When I pointed out that she had taken the £180 fee knowing that I was a single tenant she screamed "I not getting that back". I never asked for it back but Mr Poole should realise that she is useless as a manageress, she wastes all the good work the branch does and whilst she is in so called charge I will never deal or recommend MICHAEL POOLE to anyone. Mrs Potter"
Michael Poole Estate & Lettings Agents is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews