Metro Bank Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Metro Bank
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Metro Bank?

Tell us how Metro Bank made you happy

"Do not use. Opened an account but for some reason they are unable to text me so I cannot use online banking or access my money. They are also unable to close the account. At this point unclear how I ever get my money back. Appalling customer service."
Are you Metro Bank? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Too painful to deal with - avoid"
"I went for opening an account (Saving and Business) with them. I met a gentleman called Ajay Bhatti. what a great service he provided. he has done a wonderful job, and comfort me well. All the best."
"Always polite"
"Despite several phone calls and emails, I have still not been able to withdraw cash from my account, I have been scammed and yet nobody cares that MY LEGALLY EARNED WAGES are being held hostage by your bank, how can I give you what you are asking for if I have no way of getting it, what you are doing is illegal and morally and ethically corrupt, these are my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES from B&M that you are preventing me from accessing, I have now had to resort to using a food bank and am unable to pay my electric bill and water bill, I realise that in the grand scheme of things I may not be important enough to your bank as I don't have millions invested in you, but what you are doing by holding my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES from B &M is WRONG or do you only care about getting richer off the backs of poorer people ? Give me back my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES"
"Metro Bank is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. Used them for 3 years for my business. The Aylesbury business manager makes lots of promises but never actually does anything, let alone get back to you as promised or responds to emails or voice mail. Not sure what the purpose of that person is but he most certainly should not be a "Business Manager". Have now moved my account to Santander who are very responsive and actually care about their business customers"
"I've found Metro bank great because: 1. Very easy and hassle free opening an account and get cards and everything immediately. 2. Fantastic opening hours up to 8:00pm weekdays and 5:00pm on Sundays. 3. Easy online banking and anytime i have contacted them their staff have been very helpful. What's to decide?"
"Very transparent mortgage offer, fast track legal pack."
"they are always very friendly easy to talk to their online banking very good and also the bank very helpful for your needs not like the others"
"Store seems to offer everything except bank accounts. Six weeks after making application still waiting. No one person seems to take responsibility to see things through. Great if you want a sit down, coffee or dog biscuit though!!!!"
Metro Bank is rated 2.90 based on 10 reviews