Metro Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Metro Bank

Tell us how Metro Bank made you happy
Has anyone received mobile calls from strange numbers after applying for a Metro Bank savings account? A few days after I applied I started receiving calls from Uganda, Tunisia, Argentina, Moldova, Albania, Georgia, Senegal, Switzerland. There were others but I have deleted them from my phone. I did not answer any of the calls. They usually only rang once. Possibly thinking I would call them back? It just seems a very strange coincidence this should happen at this time. Not sure I feel happy enough to continue with the opening of the account.
Do not use. Opened an account but for some reason they are unable to text me so I cannot use online banking or access my money. They are also unable to close the account. At this point unclear how I ever get my money back. Appalling customer service.
Too painful to deal with - avoid
I went for opening an account (Saving and Business) with them. I met a gentleman called Ajay Bhatti. what a great service he provided. he has done a wonderful job, and comfort me well. All the best.
Always polite
Despite several phone calls and emails, I have still not been able to withdraw cash from my account, I have been scammed and yet nobody cares that MY LEGALLY EARNED WAGES are being held hostage by your bank, how can I give you what you are asking for if I have no way of getting it, what you are doing is illegal and morally and ethically corrupt, these are my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES from B&M that you are preventing me from accessing, I have now had to resort to using a food bank and am unable to pay my electric bill and water bill, I realise that in the grand scheme of things I may not be important enough to your bank as I don't have millions invested in you, but what you are doing by holding my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES from B &M is WRONG or do you only care about getting richer off the backs of poorer people ? Give me back my LEGALLY EARNED WAGES
Metro Bank is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. Used them for 3 years for my business. The Aylesbury business manager makes lots of promises but never actually does anything, let alone get back to you as promised or responds to emails or voice mail. Not sure what the purpose of that person is but he most certainly should not be a "Business Manager". Have now moved my account to Santander who are very responsive and actually care about their business customers
I've found Metro bank great because: 1. Very easy and hassle free opening an account and get cards and everything immediately. 2. Fantastic opening hours up to 8:00pm weekdays and 5:00pm on Sundays. 3. Easy online banking and anytime i have contacted them their staff have been very helpful. What's to decide?
Very transparent mortgage offer, fast track legal pack.
they are always very friendly easy to talk to their online banking very good and also the bank very helpful for your needs not like the others
Store seems to offer everything except bank accounts. Six weeks after making application still waiting. No one person seems to take responsibility to see things through. Great if you want a sit down, coffee or dog biscuit though!!!!
Metro Bank is rated 3.09 based on 11 reviews